ISIS Attacks Church in France

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Unknown how many refrigerators and air conditioning units assisted in the attack.

A parish priest has been killed after having his throat cut by two knife-wielding hostage-takers who stormed a French church in a suspected terror attack.

The two attackers entered the Church of the Gambetta at around 9.45am local time (8.45am UK time) during morning prayers.

They took the priest, two nuns and two worshippers hostage and local media reports suggest the knifemen shouted a message in support of Islamic State as they launched the attack.

A third nun is said to have escaped the siege, in Rouen, Normandy, and raised the alarm.

Keep reading...

So was Isis mentioned at the convention last night.

Excuse me the hedonist convention and all their free stuff, terrorism would interfere with their circus.

Excuse me the hedonist convention and all their free stuff, terrorism would interfere with their circus.

Sorry,only rainbows and unicorns are acceptable topics at the DNC.

except for tonight

when the theme is

Fuck The Police

Sounds like the perfect night for a mass blue flu epidemic.
And be sure to inform the Bernie crowd .....

they have roadie like folks as security i noticed

at least the ones that was stripping bernie signs from supporters last night

Unknown how many refrigerators and air conditioning units assisted in the attack.
:lmao:

Sorry,only rainbows and unicorns are acceptable topics at the DNC.

except for tonight

when the theme is

Fuck The Police

Sounds like the perfect night for a mass blue flu epidemic.
And be sure to inform the Bernie crowd .....

they have roadie like folks as security i noticed

at least the ones that was stripping bernie signs from supporters last night

No surprise there.
Cant have any signs of division.
But thats okay,they'll show it when it comes time to vote by staying home.

Remember folks, according to the Leftist Intelligentsia, we must not assign any culpability to Islam!!

Otherwise, "the terrorists win".

:cuckoo:

Shocking.

Depraved.

CoSVlcKWAAAxxT4.jpg

This is way beyond parody, way beyond sarcasm. This is way beyond believable reality. They were shouting “Daesh” — i.e., “Islamic State” — and wearing Islamic clothing, while slitting a priest’s throat a la Qur’an 47:4 (“When you meet the unbelievers, strike the necks”) and the Telegraph tells us not once, but twice in the space of seven short paragraphs that his motive is unknown?

This is way beyond parody, way beyond sarcasm. This is way beyond believable reality. They were shouting “Daesh” — i.e., “Islamic State” — and wearing Islamic clothing, while slitting a priest’s throat a la Qur’an 47:4 (“When you meet the unbelievers, strike the necks”) and the Telegraph tells us not once, but twice in the space of seven short paragraphs that his motive is unknown?
Democrats insist we let in a few hundred thousand of these savages.

Forum List

Back