ISIL storms Mosul University

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Looks like they want everyone to be back in the 7th century. They probably will come back and destroy the other departments.

ISIL storms Mosul University
2014-08-01

The "Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant" (ISIL) stormed Mosul University and destroyed the contents of the faculties of law, arts, management, economy and education, the university said Thursday (July 31st).

Continue reading at:

ISIL storms Mosul University | Al-Shorfa

I haven't been watching news on television for some time now but I'm hearing more and more about ISIS. Who is in charge over there? If they know these people are invading don't they have their military stationed nearby and on alert? It seems like no one is in charge over there!

I haven't been watching news on television for some time now but I'm hearing more and more about ISIS. Who is in charge over there? If they know these people are invading don't they have their military stationed nearby and on alert? It seems like no one is in charge over there!

I do wish the Iraqi Army plus the Kurds could get together and fight back at these savages.

I do wish the Iraqi Army plus the Kurds could get together and fight back at these savages.
As for those terrorists in Syria you are too busy to blame the gov´t for any criticism.

As for those terrorists in Syria you are too busy to blame the gov´t for any criticism.

So where is the mighty Syrian Army when it comes to their fellow Arabs needing its help. After all, didn't the Allies get together to fight the Nazis?

So where is the mighty Syrian Army when it comes to their fellow Arabs needing its help. After all, didn't the Allies get together to fight the Nazis?
My answer was made before your post has been conceived:
You know, we know that the Iraqi army and other powers are currently unable to stop it and push ISIS back. This will hopefully change soon.
Only the Syrian army is able to counter ISIS´ presence. However, the SAA has also another enemy that needs to be dealt with.

You know, we know that the Iraqi army and other powers are currently unable to stop it and push ISIS back. This will hopefully change soon.
Only the Syrian army is able to counter ISIS´ presence. However, the SAA has also another enemy that needs to be dealt with.

Only someone with a very childish mind would complain that he had posted something previously. Did it really make you so upset that I had posted some news that you had already posted like so child having a tantrum? Meanwhile, didn't the U.S. have two fronts to fight on -- Europe and Japan? I would think that someone with a White Hat in charge of his mighty Army could fight on two fronts.

Only someone with a very childish mind would complain that he had posted something previously. Did it really make you so upset that I had posted some news that you had already posted like so child having a tantrum?
That´s not the topic here. I just told you to watch out. No need for your childish rant.

Meanwhile, didn't the U.S. have two fronts to fight on -- Europe and Japan? I would think that someone with a White Hat in charge of his mighty Army could fight on two fronts.
Stop that nonsense. FSA and linked groups are fighting in far larger numbers than ISIS.

As they are fighting for their nation they must. The ISIS is spreading very quickly it seems. Now I read a report last night on a news link that the Arab league has funded and backed ISIS? Why would they do such a thing? I cannot figure out why they would finance their own destruction. Any ideas on that one? Also someone said they were far worse than Al Qaeda. As I understand it Al Qaeda beheads people, kills their own people, so what is the difference? How much deader can one be? If they are dead aren't they dead? Is ISIS at war with Al Qaeda right now? The report I read last night didn't say.

Who's the other enemy? I'm catching up here.

The people of Iraq - including the Kurds have to unite and realize what is at stake - the future of their sons and their daughters!

Only someone with a very childish mind would complain that he had posted something previously. Did it really make you so upset that I had posted some news that you had already posted like so child having a tantrum?
That´s not the topic here. I just told you to watch out. No need for your childish rant.

Meanwhile, didn't the U.S. have two fronts to fight on -- Europe and Japan? I would think that someone with a White Hat in charge of his mighty Army could fight on two fronts.
Stop that nonsense. FSA and linked groups are fighting in far larger numbers than ISIS.

Bleipriester is going to help the White Knight and lead the charge into Iraq to help the people who are suffering from ISIS there. He is going to ask some of his Hezbollah pals for some assstance to accomplish this mission. Perhaps the Ayatollahs in Iran will also throw in some Army units as backup if needed. After all, it is their fellow Shiites who are being murdered.

Bleipriester is going to help the White Knight and lead the charge into Iraq to help the people who are suffering from ISIS there. He is going to ask some of his Hezbollah pals for some assstance to accomplish this mission. Perhaps the Ayatollahs in Iran will also throw in some Army units as backup if needed. After all, it is their fellow Shiites who are being murdered.
Looks like you are going mad now.

You still here? I thought you would be getting ready to charge so that we all could write a poem about you afterward. sort of like The Charge of the Light Brigade.

You still here? I thought you would be getting ready to charge so that we all could write a poem about you afterward. sort of like The Charge of the Light Brigade.
You are really mocking those who spare no effort to fight the terrorists. That´s sad.

You are really mocking those who spare no effort to fight the terrorists. That´s sad.

You have made it clear that you are mainly interested in your White Knight and his Army (any viewer can check out your previous posts), You have not said anything about the Christians and their plight in Iraq nor the plight of the Shiites. You have not even made an effort to tell how the Lebanese are beomg affected nor the Turks with what is going on.

And this is what Obama wants to happen in Afghanistan.

You may be wrong. Afghanistan has been down this road before and I noticed them starting to do exactly the same thing again. They started holding meetings with the Taliban hoping to stop the problems (fighting) because the Taliban broke the peace they had agreed to. It was Afghanistan that would not sign an agreement to allow troops to remain there. Now the Taliban just sits back smiling while politicians in the USA spend a lot of time pointing fingers and making accusations.
We are now at the point where there is no difference between the "Good Guts" and the "Bad Guys". The only differences between us and them is religion and the other item is that they really don't care how long it takes to get what they want.

Forum List

Back