Is USMB Run By Libs?

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
upload_2017-6-1_19-25-5.png

I ask because there is a Planned Parenthood banner asking for donations at top of my page

I would rather take $50 and burn it in the yard

-Geaux

You don't run an ad blocker!? Ugh! Me use rock and stone! :lol:

I'd eat and crap money before I'd give it to those scum

Funny, I've never seen that.

Maybe it's because anyone with a smidgen of internet savvy uses an adblocker and

clears cookies often, derp!

I'm so internet savvy I try to fix problems by punching my tablet

I had a thread title censored. The word homo was replaced with gay. Considering homophobia refers to a fear of homos it makes no sense that homo would be censored if homphobia is acceptable. That inconsistency combined with the censorship itself suggests the answer is yes.

Can you imagine what it would be like if this Nutty Luddly was a mod?

I had a busy board for several years. Up above, someone says his thread title was changed. I never did that. There was only one thing that I would censor - the posting of personal information. That was also the only reason I ever banned a poster.

How does that compare with here?
:asshole:

I had a busy board for several years. Up above, someone says his thread title was changed. I never did that. There was only one thing that I would censor - the posting of personal information. That was also the only reason I ever banned a poster.

Here, they don't ban enough shitbirds like you.

Just kidding, Nutley
sSig_lolhammer.gif

I just cannot imagine! The population must have been 100% libtard.

I had a thread title censored. The word homo was replaced with gay. Considering homophobia refers to a fear of homos it makes no sense that homo would be censored if homphobia is acceptable. That inconsistency combined with the censorship itself suggests the answer is yes.

So it would write Gay Sapiens?

Gosh! How silly is that?

Forum List

Back