CDZ Is US in Putin's trap?

Of all the people on this forum...I would like to have a beer with you, German boy.
Very nice. Why not.
But dont you fear, my hate gene could take over and I would hurt you?
1. I fear no man.
2. You misunderstand me...I don't hate Germans...I simply don't trust your people because of history. .
Thats sad.
You are sad? Why? Because I realize history?
Have you realized that many things you enjoy come from Germany?

Have you realized that many things you have enjoyed - including your own freedom from a Hitler ruled Germany came from America? Your welcome.

I think the OP needs to be very careful about using a grandmaster / chess player analogy with Putin. Chess is a game with rules and Putin is a man that doesn't abide by the rules. Look at what he did to Ukraine, eh? Was that legal? No. He should have been shunned for what he did to the Ukraine but with his reputation for murdering his own journalists, having his thugs break their legs, their faces, terrorize their families, don't forget he used to beat his own wife ........ you get the picture.
Nice rant.
But since we don´t know what he did to Ukraine, your other stuff does not appear to be credible.

We don't? Didn't you mean to say you didn't? Why don't you open your eyes, unplug your ears and look at what Putin has done to the people in Ukraine? Do you remember what Stalin did? He purposely starved over 9 million people to death. They were from Ukraine. What about what Putin has done to journalists who opposed him? What do you think about that? Playing by the rules? No? Explain.
The West knew that elections would not change anthying in his favor.
When the western incited and supported Nazis took over Kiev and toppled the government, Russia occupied the Crimea in favor of the population that voted to belong to Russia. So what has Russia done wrong?

Ukraine s Nazi party in the government. US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
BBC Newsnight:

Rm4yrSO.jpg

violence-kiev-200.jpg

svoboda-party-nazi4.jpg

Wrong question. What haven't they done wrong? Mass murder, mass starvation, communist leaders that treated their own people with brutality unspeakable! Learn the true history of what they did to the people of Ukraine! Watch this video.

During the winter of 1932 and 1933 in the span of one year the Soviets systematically starved to death 7 million men, women and children Ukraine . Some estimate the total number over 9 million souls perishing by the time it was over.

Last edited:
Very nice. Why not.
1. I fear no man.
2. You misunderstand me...I don't hate Germans...I simply don't trust your people because of history. .
Thats sad.
I don't like gummy bears or chocolate....so what now?
Do away with your car, computer, refrigerator, health insurance. Spry :drills:

Very nice. Why not.
1. I fear no man.
Thats sad.

Have you realized that many things you have enjoyed - including your own freedom from a Hitler ruled Germany came from America? Your welcome.
From America only? Didnt the evil Soviets do the major part? But hey, Hitler would have been dead, anyway.

By the way:
I dont hate America or blame Americans for what they arent responsible. For example, I dont blame the slavery on you. If something good comes from America, its fine.

1. I fear no man.
Thats sad.
link?

1. I fear no man.
Thats sad.

From America only? Didnt the evil Soviets do the major part? But hey, Hitler would have been dead, anyway.

By the way:
I dont hate America or blame Americans for what they arent responsible. For example, I dont blame the slavery on you. If something good comes from America, its fine.

What about the video? Did you watch it? What do you think?

I think the OP needs to be very careful about using a grandmaster / chess player analogy with Putin. Chess is a game with rules and Putin is a man that doesn't abide by the rules. Look at what he did to Ukraine, eh? Was that legal? No. He should have been shunned for what he did to the Ukraine but with his reputation for murdering his own journalists, having his thugs break their legs, their faces, terrorize their families, don't forget he used to beat his own wife ........ you get the picture.
Nice rant.
But since we don´t know what he did to Ukraine, your other stuff does not appear to be credible.

We don't? Didn't you mean to say you didn't? Why don't you open your eyes, unplug your ears and look at what Putin has done to the people in Ukraine? Do you remember what Stalin did? He purposely starved over 9 million people to death. They were from Ukraine. What about what Putin has done to journalists who opposed him? What do you think about that? Playing by the rules? No? Explain.
When the western incited and supported Nazis took over Kiev and toppled the government, Russia occupied the Crimea in favor of the population that voted to belong to Russia. So what has Russia done wrong?

Ukraine s Nazi party in the government. US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
BBC Newsnight:

Rm4yrSO.jpg

violence-kiev-200.jpg

svoboda-party-nazi4.jpg

Wrong question. What haven't they done wrong? Mass murder, mass starvation, communist leaders that treated their own people with brutality unspeakable! Learn the true history of what they did to the people of Ukraine! Watch this video.

During the winter of 1932 and 1933 in the span of one year the Soviets systematically starved to death 7 million men, women and children Ukraine . Some estimate the total number over 9 million souls perishing by the time it was over.

Putin isnt the 1933 soviets and any deeds of the soviets cannot wipe off the fact that the Crimea people feel Russian.

Thats sad.
link?

Konrad Zuse was a German civil engineer, inventor and computer pioneer. His greatest achievement was the world's first programmable computer; the functional program-controlled Turing-complete Z3 became operational in May 1941. Thanks to this machine and its predecessors, Zuse has often been regarded as the inventor of the modern computer. Zuse was also noted for the S2 computing machine, considered the first process-controlled computer. He founded one of the earliest computer businesses in 1941, producing the Z4, which became the world's first commercial computer. From 1943 to 1945 he designed the first high-level programming language, Plankalkül.
Konrad Zuse - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Carl von Linde, German engineer whose invention of a continuous process of liquefying gases in large quantities formed a basis for the modern technology of refrigeration. Refrigeration is chiefly used to store foodstuffs at low temperatures, thus inhibiting the destructive action of bacteria, yeast, and mold.

Invention:
refrigerator in 1876
refrigerator.gif

Function: noun / re·frig·er·a·tor
Definition: A refrigerator (often shortened to fridge) and/or freezer is an electrical appliance that uses refrigeration to help preserve food.
Patent(s): In 1877, Carl von Linde obtained a patent for his refrigerator from the German Imperial Patent Office
727,650 (US) issued May 12, 1903 for Linde oxygen process
728,173 (US) issued May 12, 1903 for Apparatus for process
Inventor: Carl Paul Gottfried von Linde
linde.jpg

Criteria: Modern prototype. First practical. Entrepreneur.
Birth: June 11, 1842 in Berndorf, Germany
Death: November 16, 1934 in Munich, Germany
Nationality: German
Refrigerator History - Invention of the Refrigerator

The year 1886 is regarded as the birth year of the modern car. In that year, German inventor Karl Benz built the Benz Patent-Motorwagen.
Car - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Germany has the world's oldest national social health insurance system, with origins dating back to Otto von Bismarck's Sickness Insurance Law of 1883.
National health insurance - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Nice rant.

BBC Newsnight:

Rm4yrSO.jpg

violence-kiev-200.jpg

svoboda-party-nazi4.jpg

Putin isnt the 1933 soviets and any deeds of the soviets cannot wipe off the fact that the Crimea people feel Russian.

:lol: Yet you deny we should be concerned about Germans who long the good ol' days. :rofl:

link?

Konrad Zuse was a German civil engineer, inventor and computer pioneer. His greatest achievement was the world's first programmable computer; the functional program-controlled Turing-complete Z3 became operational in May 1941. Thanks to this machine and its predecessors, Zuse has often been regarded as the inventor of the modern computer. Zuse was also noted for the S2 computing machine, considered the first process-controlled computer. He founded one of the earliest computer businesses in 1941, producing the Z4, which became the world's first commercial computer. From 1943 to 1945 he designed the first high-level programming language, Plankalkül.

Carl von Linde, German engineer whose invention of a continuous process of liquefying gases in large quantities formed a basis for the modern technology of refrigeration. Refrigeration is chiefly used to store foodstuffs at low temperatures, thus inhibiting the destructive action of bacteria, yeast, and mold.

Invention:
refrigerator in 1876
refrigerator.gif

Definition: A refrigerator (often shortened to fridge) and/or freezer is an electrical appliance that uses refrigeration to help preserve food.
Patent(s): In 1877, Carl von Linde obtained a patent for his refrigerator from the German Imperial Patent Office
linde.jpg

The year 1886 is regarded as the birth year of the modern car. In that year, German inventor Karl Benz built the Benz Patent-Motorwagen.

Germany has the world's oldest national social health insurance system, with origins dating back to Otto von Bismarck's Sickness Insurance Law of 1883.
That's all...socialized health insurance and cars that were already being invented in America?At least be original...how about lamp shades made out of Jew skin!

Is Russia in US' oil trap, or US in Russia's gold trap? Here is a very interesting article.

Quote, "Grandmaster Putin’s Trap

Thu, Dec 25, 2014

Russia, United States
By Dmitry KALINICHENKO (Russia

Despite numerous success reports in the style of Fox News and CNN, today, Western economy, led by the United States is in Putin’s trap, the way out of which no one in the West can see or find. And the more the West is trying to escape from this trap, the more stuck it becomes.
http://orientalreview.org/2014/12/25/grandmaster-putins-trap/

Why doesn't Mr. Grandmaster know how to use a computer? Why is he opposed to even trying to learn to use one? What is it he is trying to hide about himself? Any ideas there, katsung?

link?

Invention:
refrigerator in 1876
refrigerator.gif

linde.jpg

That's all...socialized health insurance and cars that were already being invented in America?At least be original...how about lamp shades made out of Jew skin!
Have you links for your inventions?

link?

Invention:
refrigerator in 1876
refrigerator.gif

linde.jpg

You want me to link to all of the American inventions :lol:

link?

Invention:
refrigerator in 1876
refrigerator.gif

linde.jpg

Where would you like to start?

link?

Invention:
refrigerator in 1876
refrigerator.gif

linde.jpg

At first, your two claims, car and health insurance, would be enough.

Russia still adding to gold reserves big time

With an addition of 18.7 tonnes in October, Russia continues to build up its gold reserves.

Author: Lawrence Williams
Posted: Friday , 21 Nov 2014

LONDON (Mineweb) -

The latest announcement from the Russian Central Bank shows that the nation is still accumulating gold at a high level. Total gold reserves according to figures compiled by Nick Laird of Gold Charts. .ShareLynx Gold. .Silver. .PGMs. . have now reached 1,169 tonnes having been expanded by a further 600,000 ounces (18.7 tonnes) in October.
http://www.mineweb.com/mineweb/content/en/mineweb-gold-news?oid=260489&sn=Detail

Nice rant.

BBC Newsnight:

Rm4yrSO.jpg

violence-kiev-200.jpg

svoboda-party-nazi4.jpg

That does not change the fact that Russia invaded a sovereign nation and is now holding it.

It also does not change the fact that this is the second time it has done so in the last ten years.

Forum List

Back