Is tthere any reason anyone with any knowledge of economics should post here?

Step, me boy. You are a self admitted libertarian. A true believer in libertarianism. Yet you can not tell me of a single successful libertarian economy. I am still waiting. And you are still failing at the job. Cmon, man, either admit there is no such thing or admit that you believe in things that do not exist.

This is why I know you are full of shit when you claim you studied economics.

Libertarianism is a political ideology, not economic theory.

Ah, man. I wasn't going to say it. I do not like correcting flailing, arrogant ignorance. Leave them to it. Its the comic relief.

Step, me boy. You are a self admitted libertarian. A true believer in libertarianism. Yet you can not tell me of a single successful libertarian economy. I am still waiting. And you are still failing at the job. Cmon, man, either admit there is no such thing or admit that you believe in things that do not exist.

Ah, man. I wasn't going to say it. I do not like correcting flailing, arrogant ignorance. Leave them to it. Its the comic relief.

I've got to throw the guy a rope.....

Rothbard was an economist, after all...

Was "Man, economy, & state" a political, or economic book?

Are you under the impression that he is capable of learning from his mistakes? This isn't the first time I pointed out the obvious, he will be just as stupid tomorrow.

I've got to throw the guy a rope.....

Rothbard was an economist, after all...

Was "Man, economy, & state" a political, or economic book?

Yes.

It is the cross discipline historical knowledge that Rothbard couples together when giving the facts that truly made me devour all his work. The man was extremely knowledgeable and cite sourced me to so much more information.

So you clearly have no economic understanding, yet you continue to spout off? That's comic relief, dullard.

Go have a good cry about it in the corner or something. Or read a book.
I just think libertarians are a hoot. I think those who believe in ghosts are a hoot, too. Same thing. So, you keep on believing in things that do not exist. Funny.

YOu keep on asking about this "libertarian" economy thing. Funny shit. I laugh at that type of ignorance on this board regularly.
So you don't believe in that libertarian crap either. Got it.

Last edited:
It is the cross discipline historical knowledge that Rothbard couples together when giving the facts that truly made me devour all his work. The man was extremely knowledgeable and cite sourced me to so much more information.
I have a friend steering me toward Mark Skousen.

Have any scouting report on him?

I'd recommend reading his work, sure. I read the structure of production, Vienna and Chicago and economics on trial(? I believe it was called). Worth the read, but the authorship might come off dry.

My answer is there is not. Further, most posters with any knowledge of the subject are abstaining from posting.

Congratulations to the right wing trolls. You have what you want, an invective filled, disgustingly vulgar forum to launch personal attacks on anyone who disagrees with you. There are no meaningful economic discussions going on, which I believe was your objective. You have a fact-free and logic-free zone to play in. Enjoy yourselves.

You need to filter out the extremes, left and right. But once you do that , I think we have some excellent economics discussions on this forum. Of course, I am not a sensitive girlie-man......toughen up oldfart!! (or start using the ignore function)

:thup:

This is what is so humorous about people like Rshermr; Rothbard ignited a thirst for knowledge in those who read him, as did Von Mises. To claim the right in this forum lack knowledge of economics is simply goofy.

I have a friend steering me toward Mark Skousen.

Have any scouting report on him?

I'd recommend reading his work, sure. I read the structure of production, Vienna and Chicago and economics on trial(? I believe it was called). Worth the read, but the authorship might come off dry.
K.

I read P.J. O'Rourke's dissection of Wealth of Nations. That was entertaining as well as informative. :)

That must have been a very long time ago. Maybe instead of whining he could start posting some substance.
He posts primarily Keynesian central planner voodoo, in the most pompous and patronizing of tones.

You could read a book of collated Paul Krugman op-eds and have your intelligence insulted less.

I'll pass.
This is how you prove what you are. I am not a Keynesian. Though we can probably forgive you for your mistake. You do not know enough about economics to understand that.
So, again, me girl, NO ECONOMIC ARGUMENT. What a surprise.
What I am is a pragmatist. I spend a lot of my time looking at economic history. Which you know nothing of, and prefer to ignore. Which is why you are ALWAYS wrong. Always.
Listening to the drivel from far right bat shit crazy con sources is mind destroying. Lots of studies on the subject. And you are simply more proof of those studies.
Multiple Scientific Studies Confirm: Extreme Conservatism Linked to Racism, Low I.Q. | Americans Against the Tea Party
Study: Watching Fox News Actually Makes You Stupid | Jillian Rayfield | Politics News | Rolling Stone

Everyone is a holistic realistic pragmatist. Anything slight more definitive in the self-description?

It is, me boy, a political philosophy that completely controls the economics of the country concerned. So, did you have a point. Look up economic liberalism, me boy. You will then understand why I tend to refer to libertarianism as an economic system. As many do.

It is, me boy, a political philosophy that completely controls the economics of the country concerned. So, did you have a point. Look up economic liberalism, me boy. You will then understand why I tend to refer to libertarianism as an economic system. As many do.

:badgrin:

He posts primarily Keynesian central planner voodoo, in the most pompous and patronizing of tones.

You could read a book of collated Paul Krugman op-eds and have your intelligence insulted less.

I'll pass.
This is how you prove what you are. I am not a Keynesian. Though we can probably forgive you for your mistake. You do not know enough about economics to understand that.
So, again, me girl, NO ECONOMIC ARGUMENT. What a surprise.
What I am is a pragmatist. I spend a lot of my time looking at economic history. Which you know nothing of, and prefer to ignore. Which is why you are ALWAYS wrong. Always.
Listening to the drivel from far right bat shit crazy con sources is mind destroying. Lots of studies on the subject. And you are simply more proof of those studies.
Multiple Scientific Studies Confirm: Extreme Conservatism Linked to Racism, Low I.Q. | Americans Against the Tea Party
Study: Watching Fox News Actually Makes You Stupid | Jillian Rayfield | Politics News | Rolling Stone

Everyone is a holistic realistic pragmatist. Anything slight more definitive in the self-description?
No. Tired of attacks. You guys tend to propagate.
So, what are you??? Libertarian?? Or what??

Forum List

Back