For Someone Who Boasts Of His Massive Intelligence, His Ignorance Is Overwhelming

In a recent interview with Reuters, the idiot trump once again proved his total lack of knowledge, this time with the issue of perjury. He believes, incorrectly as usual, that if his testimony in any way differs from known facts given by other of Mueller’s interviewees, it is automatically seen as perjury. But that is not how perjury works, regardless of the idiot trump’s notion, or that of his deeply loyal fans.

Actually, the President's attorney is giving him accurate information. Mr. Mueller is setting a Perjury Trap and will file the charges if Mr. Trump's statements differ in ANY WAY from another witness's.

Mueller is a leftist, and a deep stater, but he also has personal grudges against Mr. Trump, because he didn't pay his greens fees.
Do you know what an actual perjury trap is? You obviously don't, and that's what Giuliani and Trump count on. They depend on the ignorance of the Rube Herd, of which you are a member.

It's when an interrogator already knows the truth, but the person being questioned does not know that. And so the liar lies thinking the interrogator doesn't know he's lying.

That's how they got Bill Clinton. They already had the evidence he had had sex with Lewinsky. So when they asked him if he had, Clinton thought he could get away with lying because he didn't know they already had proof he did.

If Mueller asks Trump a question, he will already have the evidence of the truth. And it won't be he said versus he said. Trump will lie, because that is what Trump does. Trump lies even when he doesn't have to lie. He's pathological about it, and that is what terrifies Giuliani.

By the way, Giuliani knows what a real perjury trap is. He was a prosecutor himself. A very good one. He took down a lot of mobsters. Now he works for one.

Right.

When did your plane land in Germany?
I believe we landed at 10:45 am.
Wrong! You landed at 11:45 am. You perjured yourself!

That's the game plan here. Trump's legal team is not stupid enough to fall for that shit.
That ain't how it works kid.

That's exactly how it works kid. It's called Process Crimes.
I'm sorry, but you are incorrect. I suggest you educate yourself and come back when you are better informed.

Forum List

Back