Trump Is Trump the biggest "Loser" in his cabinet

filing bankruptcies 6 times. I don't see where any of the other billionaires or millionaires in his cabinet filed bankruptcies. I do think that Trump may be the biggest Loser of his Cabinet.

He appears to be the biggest "Loser" , I have never read where someone filed bankruptcy so many times,

Is there anyone who tops him in filing bankruptcies??

You are the biggest loser, Achmed.

When Trump backs the JOOOOZZZZZ moving the capital of Israel to the historical home of Judaism, to Jerusalem, what will you Muzzie Beasts do about your "13th Imam" prophecy?

Your god, the Warlord Muhammad, and his little dog Allah will weep openly.

filing bankruptcies 6 times. I don't see where any of the other billionaires or millionaires in his cabinet filed bankruptcies. I do think that Trump may be the biggest Loser of his Cabinet.

He appears to be the biggest "Loser" , I have never read where someone filed bankruptcy so many times,

When Trump backs the JOOOOZZZZZ moving the capital of Israel to the historical home of Judaism, to Jerusalem, what will you Muzzie Beasts do about your "13th Imam" prophecy?

The capital of Israel is Tel Aviv, aka the gay capital of the world.

Salve.jpg

to true-----I should add that the first capital of Israel was HEBRON-----
and Bethlehem is the birthplace of King David----the JUDEAN
KING------the land of Judah is the WEST BANK------time to recognize
HISTORY

The capital of Israel is Tel Aviv, aka the gay capital of the world.
Penny is right

It would behoove you to be more precise. Trump never filed for personal bankruptcy. That's an important distinction you are trying to pretend doesn't exist.

Duh of course not, that is what makes it even worst, he put the bills on everyone else and continued to live like a hog.
Have you ever owned a business? You do know that the vast majority fail within the first year, right? Are you advocating that all those business owners lose everything they have? That would kill new business startups overnight.

Good grief he filed bankruptcy because he tried to grow to fast and was too greedy.

How many people in his cabinet had hundreds of business ventures? Idiot

Penelope does not grasp the difference between a business going bankrupted
and a personal bankruptcy

Yes I do, those who have an corp or s corp can file Chapter 11 on it and stiff everyone, and continue to live high off the hog, those who do not own a business file bankruptcy, and keep only what they need. Most are due to medical bills.

It would behoove you to be more precise. Trump never filed for personal bankruptcy. That's an important distinction you are trying to pretend doesn't exist.

Duh of course not, that is what makes it even worst, he put the bills on everyone else and continued to live like a hog.
Have you ever owned a business? You do know that the vast majority fail within the first year, right? Are you advocating that all those business owners lose everything they have? That would kill new business startups overnight.

Good grief he filed bankruptcy because he tried to grow to fast and was too greedy.

how do you know?

Forum List

Back