Trump Lock him up, Lock him up, Pay for Play!! On Steroids.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
I mean its so blatantly out in the open, this man and family can get away with everything and anything and the Pubs have no problem.

A new nonprofit led by two Dallas businessmen and two of Donald Trump's sons is offering access to the next president on inauguration weekend in exchange for big money donations to unnamed charities, according to a report from the Center for Public Integrity.

Paperwork filed for the Opening Day Foundation lists Donald Trump Jr. and Eric Trump as directors along with Dallas hedge fund manager Gentry Beach and Tom Hicks Jr., the eldest son of Dallas billionaire Tom Hicks.

The foundation is said to be organizing a Jan. 21 event called "Opening Day 2017" at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, D.C., the center reported.

2 Dallas businessmen, Trump sons said to be behind nonprofit auctioning off access to president-elect | 2016 Presidential Election | Dallas News

America is all about corruption, claiming "one" side or group engages in it more than another is just more denial.

Someone is obsessed. Enough to drive an insane person crazy. :lol:

Ivanka was doing a "charity" auction for coffee time with her. It was shut down after it was revealed businessmen were bidding to get access to her to give a message to her father. This is what will happen for the next 4 years, and the only defense will be...

"BUT CLINTON DID IT!!!"

Seriously, Clinton should be locked up for what she did, quit fucking using her as an excuse for Trump and his family to do the same. We need to clean up government, not keep doing the same thing and excusing it because of the previous generation doing it. For fuck's sake, I am so tired of hearing the same bull shit excuses.

America is all about corruption, claiming "one" side or group engages in it more than another is just more denial.

Smart people look at two similar things and see differences.
Stupid people look at two similar things and see similarities.

And some folks see not at all, don't they love.

You are the one who made the asinine response to try and act like there is no differences between the two parties or their leaders --- and by extension, "par for the course, ho hum."

That's stupid.

You are the one who made the asinine response to try and act like there is no differences between the two parties or their leaders --- and by extension, "par for the course, ho hum."

That's stupid.

Merry christmas hon, spread the cheer.

That's stupid.

You fool no one Fenton.
Look in the mirror and play your head games until it's too late.
You will not have the excuse "nobody told me" however.

That's stupid.

You fool no one Fenton.

and happy new year too babe.

That's stupid.

You fool no one Fenton.

Let me ask you a question. What's worse, someone that lies to your face, or someone that says they are against lying and then you find out they tell nothing but lies?

That's stupid.

You fool no one Fenton.

Let me ask you a question. What's worse, someone that lies to your face, or someone that says they are against lying and then you find out they tell nothing but lies?

What's the difference? They are both lying to your face.

That's stupid.

You fool no one Fenton.

Really? Ok, then let's try this one...

Which is worse, a pedophile, or a pedophile within the church?

That's stupid.

You fool no one Fenton.

Really? Ok, then let's try this one...

Which is worse, a pedophile, or a pedophile within the church?

A pedophile in the church is worse.

As is a bad cop, a corrupt judge, and a very corrupt politician.

Also, any adult who has authority over children and abuses them is a bad apple.

Last edited:

That's stupid.

You fool no one Fenton.

Ugh. I know a few like that......the against lying, as they are lying to you. Sure do. Is enlightening when you catch on. I think that is worse.

Forum List

Back