Is Trump Going To Beat The Republican Party Into Submission?

Yep he will beat all challengers into submission and their party with it, and Nope, the will not rein him in. He will steamroll them. :)

Nope. He will LOSE spectacularly. And hand the House back to Democrats as well as pad their majority in the Senate (although there are more Dems up for re-election in 2024 than there are Repubs). :)
Glorious!

Yep he will beat all challengers into submission and their party with it, and Nope, the will not rein him in. He will steamroll them. :)
Because the (R) party and all the (R) supporters are SHEEP.
Gawd it's embarrassing.

This is Glorious.

raf,750x1000,075,t,101010:01c5ca27c6.u1.jpg

As President, Trump's first order of business will be to beat Biden's debt record in four years the way he matched Obama's eight years of debt in four years.

That's what some Libertarian needs to throw at them.

donald-trump-looking-like-idiot-6.jpg

This time I really, really will repeal and replace Obamacare, pay off the debt, reduce the trade deficit with China and Mexico, build the Wall, bring back coal jobs, remove all illegal aliens, and grow the economy by 4 to 6 percent every year! Bleev me, folks. Bleev me. Bleev me. That I can tell you.

I would vote for Tulsi Gabbard.
She is hot. Heck, I even like just listening to her.

Plus, she is sanity.

Glorious!

Yep, after spending 7 years and billions of dollars trying every way on earth to get RID of Trump, you think it is GLORIOUS now that you are no better off for any of it and Trump is right there back in your faces challenging you to keep him from taking the WH back again!
  • After getting the most votes in history and
  • After two more years of BIDEN. :laughing0301:
Yep, you're THRILLED. :1peleas:

Considering that there are many in the GOP who have said Trump is past his prime and needs to be put out to pasture, with him announcing another run, it's going to be an interesting next couple of years. Wonder if the GOP will tear itself apart over this?

Or..........................will those who spoke out against Trump go back to kowtowing to him and disavow everything bad they said about him? Interesting times ahead, stay tuned.......................

Forum List

Back