Is Trump afraid of Stephen Colbert?

Stephen Colbert needs to be fired for what he's saying on TV programs. His attacks on Trump are beyond vicious. #FIRECOLBERT.

I see that Colbert is in hot water with the gays for making a homophobia comment about Trump. If you offend the faggots your time on TV is over.

Watch for a highly public apology.

I consider it a sign that Trump is learning albeit slowly not to waste his time responding to every idiot that attacks him. Colberts audience is mainly people who do not and likely never will support Trump so Trump gains nothing by responding to him in fact to do so only benefits Colbert by giving him publicity he would not otherwise get.

Really? So Trump is only to be a president that supports only one view?
I said nothing of the kind.

LOL The dingleberries here are really upset that Colbert hits the nail on the head. Tell you what, boys, why don't you have President Jackson give Colbert a lesson on civil war history. LOL

Stephen Colbert needs to be fired for what he's saying on TV programs. His attacks on Trump are beyond vicious. #FIRECOLBERT.
And you have no problem with the awful things said about President Obama. :rolleyes:
There weren't any. obama was the lightbringer. He was the messiah. No one except individual citizens said anything against him.
LOL Once again, when you cannot defend the senile orange clown, attack President Obama. Always worked in the past, correct? LOL

You know, I've been watching the people that Trump likes to pick fights with, and it seems that he's only interested in picking fights with people he thinks he can bully, but when someone makes fun of him who has a larger following (Stephen Colbert), he's strangely silent.

I remember when he went full bore against SNL (even though he'd hosted it and thought it was the greatest just a year prior), he was tweeting up a storm every time Stephen Baldwin or the SNL cast made fun of him. He even called them failing and no longer relevant because of the sketches they do about him.

However.................not a peep about Stephen Colbert. Colbert has been having a lot of fun at Trump's expense on his show ever since the Orange Cheeto made it to the presidency, and last night he laid into him particularly hard, he even said that Trumps mouth was Putin's cock holster in his opening monologue and then had a fake interview that he edited that was pretty funny too.

Why does Trump give Colbert a free pass when others get tweeted about for much less? Is it the possibility that he's scared of Stephen and the Colbert Nation? Remember, they were able to get a NASA system, as well as a bridge in another country named for Colbert by all their support.

I think Trump is scared of Colbert.

Laughable. You're just looking for an excuse to make Colbert look "good" after shooting himself in his own c*ck-holster.

If Trump were to address this nonsense, tomorrow morning 1,000 liberal democrats would be doing the same thing. The name of the game is to distract and destroy.

The BEST outcome of the Colbert dustup, is that this is translated into Korean and broadcast all over North Korea 24/7. If Kim Jong Un can be convinced that the entire country thinks that Trump is a senile orange clown, Hawaii's future is done and gone.

This is what Colbert said:
“John Dickerson is a fair-minded journalist and one of the most competent people who will ever walk into your office. And you treat him like that?” Colbert said, addressing Trump.

“Let me introduce you to something we call The Tiffany Way,” he said. “When you insult one member of the CBS family you insult us all.”

And then, he got down to business:

– Mr. Trump, I love your presidency. I call it Disgrace the Nation.

– You’re not the POTUS; you’re the BLOTUS. You’re a regular Gorge Washington.

– Sir, you attract more skinheads than free Rogaine.

– You have more people marching against you than cancer.

– You talk like a sign-language gorilla that got hit in the head. In fact, the only thing your mouth is good for is being Vladimir Putin’s cock holster.”​

Anyone else that had said that about Obama would have been fired that same evening. This is true especially when it undermines a US President in a time of grave danger with a foreign power like the Norks.

The hypocrisy of the NeverTrump ass holes is just astonishing.

You know, I've been watching the people that Trump likes to pick fights with, and it seems that he's only interested in picking fights with people he thinks he can bully, but when someone makes fun of him who has a larger following (Stephen Colbert), he's strangely silent.

I remember when he went full bore against SNL (even though he'd hosted it and thought it was the greatest just a year prior), he was tweeting up a storm every time Stephen Baldwin or the SNL cast made fun of him. He even called them failing and no longer relevant because of the sketches they do about him.

However.................not a peep about Stephen Colbert. Colbert has been having a lot of fun at Trump's expense on his show ever since the Orange Cheeto made it to the presidency, and last night he laid into him particularly hard, he even said that Trumps mouth was Putin's cock holster in his opening monologue and then had a fake interview that he edited that was pretty funny too.

Why does Trump give Colbert a free pass when others get tweeted about for much less? Is it the possibility that he's scared of Stephen and the Colbert Nation? Remember, they were able to get a NASA system, as well as a bridge in another country named for Colbert by all their support.

I think Trump is scared of Colbert.

I think Colbert made an ass of himself, but that's nothing new.

And you have no problem with the awful things said about President Obama. :rolleyes:
But the things said about Obama were largely true.
Correct everything we said about Obama was true. He was and still is a total fuck up and a cock holster for Larry Sinclair. We have video.

Last edited:
Of course they are beyond vicious. It's not like he has to worry about being stopped. He believes himself wholly justified and can't imagine that anyone would disagree.

Forum List

Back