Is Trump a white nationalist?

Actually Azog darling peoples like you AND impuretrash TOGETHER elected The Donald, with just your crowd he would not have won and with just impuretrash's crowd he would not have won, so you did this together. I just think and BHO = Barack Hussein Obama?

Right he needed my help. So he should stop his asshole Jew hate and become my ally.

I don't hate jews. For almost two decades I supported Israel without question just like any good republican is expected to do until fairly recently when it gradually dawned on me that a big majority of influential jewish intellectuals who don't seem to think Israel can do anything wrong and is absolutely necessary to maintain an ethnic homeland for the Jewish people think it's horribly awful and racist for white people to want to maintain even a slight ethnic majority in our nations.

I want you and Azog to discuss because what you comment about those Jewish intellectuals who are NOT THAT intellectual, they ALL you will find are Leftists and so because of COURSE they operate within The Leftist Agenda.

They're out in force on Twitter celebrating the Notre Dame fire because it's supposedly a monument to antisemitism . It's goddamn infuriating. This is the thanks we get for supporting you?

I posted that last night in the Notre Dame thread in Breaking News, I commented that Muslims would be happy and I think many Jews would be happy not ALL Jews just the insane fanatic racist ones.

I want to see more Jews police the bad actors in their group the same way they expect whitey to purge all the Nazis from theirs. I want to see them come out and say "I'm Jewish and that's why I understand how important ethnic and tribal bonds are. I support white nationalism."

Right he needed my help. So he should stop his asshole Jew hate and become my ally.

I don't hate jews. For almost two decades I supported Israel without question just like any good republican is expected to do until fairly recently when it gradually dawned on me that a big majority of influential jewish intellectuals who don't seem to think Israel can do anything wrong and is absolutely necessary to maintain an ethnic homeland for the Jewish people think it's horribly awful and racist for white people to want to maintain even a slight ethnic majority in our nations.

I want you and Azog to discuss because what you comment about those Jewish intellectuals who are NOT THAT intellectual, they ALL you will find are Leftists and so because of COURSE they operate within The Leftist Agenda.

They're out in force on Twitter celebrating the Notre Dame fire because it's supposedly a monument to antisemitism . It's goddamn infuriating. This is the thanks we get for supporting you?

I posted that last night in the Notre Dame thread in Breaking News, I commented that Muslims would be happy and I think many Jews would be happy not ALL Jews just the insane fanatic racist ones.

I want to see more Jews police the bad actors in their group the same way they expect whitey to purge all the Nazis from theirs. I want to see them come out and say "I'm Jewish and that's why I understand how important ethnic and tribal bonds are. I support white nationalism."

That would be excellent, I think that the NORMAL Jews should do that also, the crazy Jews are responsible for the NORMAL ones having not good situations also.

We do have to separate these things and not only refer to Jews, we have to put Leftist Jews and IF anyone says why are you MENTIONING they are Jews? You say that you are mentioning they are Leftist Jews to separate them from the NORMAL Jews who are NOT Moonbats. Eg. Indeependent who is an Orthodox Jew and who I consider a friend at this forum, he supports 90% of what WE support, he is AGAINST allowing Third Worlders into Western nations, he WANTS The Donald to build that wall, he is in support of protecting Native jobs and paying them a good wage and NOT giving their job to a Third World Shit Holer, he supports the Traditional Family, he is against the LGBTQ Agenda, he is against all these Middle East wars that Western nations get into etc

Not ALL Jews are the SAME another eg. George Soros is a Jew, Bibi is a Jew, now they are the SAME in that they BOTH are Jews, but their Philosophy is NOT the SAME. George Soros is a Leftist Jew who supports and provide many funds to assist The Leftist Agenda, Bibi also a Jew but he HATES George Soros as much as WE do and Bibi HATES George Soros for the SAME reasons that WE do. When The International Jews aka International Globalist Leftist Jews were all SCREAMING about Viktor Orban and his poster campaign against George Soros, they DEMANDED that Bibi who was about to visit Viktor Orban DO something and start SCREAMING what an Anti-Semite Orban is for targeting George Soros and you know WHAT Bibi did? He did ZERO, he visited Orban and he AGREED with him OPENLY about the danger George Soros is.

In a real fight impuretrash and those like him would be bleh. People like me elected Trump. People like him gave us eight yrs of BHO...

Actually Azog darling peoples like you AND impuretrash TOGETHER elected The Donald, with just your crowd he would not have won and with just impuretrash's crowd he would not have won, so you did this together. I just think and BHO = Barack Hussein Obama?

They aren’t Jews they are traitors

In a real fight impuretrash and those like him would be bleh. People like me elected Trump. People like him gave us eight yrs of BHO...

Those are fake Jew traitors

Oh I agree. Any Jew who still votes Democrat is a traitor.

Not ALL Jews are the SAME another eg. George Soros is a Jew, Bibi is a Jew, now they are the SAME in that they BOTH are Jews, but their Philosophy is NOT the SAME. George Soros is a Leftist Jew who supports and provide many funds to assist The Leftist Agenda, Bibi also a Jew but he HATES George Soros as much as WE do and Bibi HATES George Soros for the SAME reasons that WE do. When The International Jews aka International Globalist Leftist Jews were all SCREAMING about Viktor Orban and his poster campaign against George Soros, they DEMANDED that Bibi who was about to visit Viktor Orban DO something and start SCREAMING what an Anti-Semite Orban is for targeting George Soros and you know WHAT Bibi did? He did ZERO, he visited Orban and he AGREED with him OPENLY about the danger George Soros is.

Soros is a POS

White people are the new Jews and the left are the modern Nazi party.

white books.jpg

View attachment 256201

Yes and this is why we need to stay TOGETHER in this fight, TOGETHER we can collectively STOP them, arguing with each other about minor differences DIVIDES us and The Enemy WANTS us divided.

Are white nationalists in power in the USA?
In austria on a left wing page I read that there are now identitarians as ministers policemen and government. Identitarians are white nationalists. Kurz is conservative only but his coalition partners are white nationalists.
Are you a insane

View attachment 256201

Yes and this is why we need to stay TOGETHER in this fight, TOGETHER we can collectively STOP them, arguing with each other about minor differences DIVIDES us and The Enemy WANTS us divided.

White conservative voices have almost zero clout in today's society because the left who holds all the cards uses slavery, colonialism and the big gun: antisemitism to further marginalize us. ...and many of us play along and just sit and watch as everything our ancestors fought and died for is destroyed.

"at least I'm not a racist" says the man living in the ruins of a once-great civilization.

They aren’t Jews they are traitors

Exactly they are NOT operating as Jews they are operating as Leftists, IF they were NORMAL Jews and not Moonbats they would be on our team, they would for eg. NOT be advocating for UNLIMITED amounts of Islamics as Muh Refugees to be imported into Western nations because that is a dangerous policy for both Jews AND Christians because Islam HATES both Jews AND Christians. I think on many levels Judaism and Christianity are not compatible, this is mainly because of the difference of opinion about Jesus Christ who we accept as The Messiah and Our Saviour, but on other levels Judaism and Christianity work okay, the focus on Traditions, the focus on the Traditional Family Unit etc with Islam there is NO compatability with Judaism OR Christianity, how can we have ANY common ground with Islam that is not only a religion but a political philosophy that from The Qur'an from the words of Muhammed they are instructed to KILL ALL Non-Islamists?

View attachment 256201

White conservative voices have almost zero clout in today's society because the left who holds all the cards uses slavery, colonialism and the big gun: antisemitism to further marginalize us. ...and many of us play along and just sit and watch as everything our ancestors fought and died for is destroyed.

"at least I'm not a racist" says the man living in the ruins of a once-great civilization.

That works only in some Western nations though, you visit my nation or Italy or Hungary or Lithuania or Poland or Croatia or Estonia or Latvia and there are others but you visit any and attempt to push the Anti-White Agenda of Hate Whitey and Blame Whitey and Muh Slave Trade and Muh Colonialism and you probably will be beaten up, all the Leftist crowd in these nations I mention above they are in a MINORITY and the MAJORITY does NOT listen to them because the MAJORITY is normal and know that the Leftist crowd are not normal.

View attachment 256201

That works only in some Western nations though, you visit my nation or Italy or Hungary or Lithuania or Poland or Croatia or Estonia or Latvia and there are others but you visit any and attempt to push the Anti-White Agenda of Hate Whitey and Blame Whitey and Muh Slave Trade and Muh Colonialism and you probably will be beaten to a pulp, all the Leftist crowd in these nations I mention above they are in a MINORITY and the MAJORITY does NOT listen to them because the MAJORITY is normal and know that the Leftist crowd are not normal.

The US is ground zero for the war on Western civilization and we're losing. Western europe, at least from where I'm sitting seems to be a lost cause. Eastern Europe is the last bastion.

View attachment 256201

I think only the simple minded always play the race card.

View attachment 256201

That works only in some Western nations though, you visit my nation or Italy or Hungary or Lithuania or Poland or Croatia or Estonia or Latvia and there are others but you visit any and attempt to push the Anti-White Agenda of Hate Whitey and Blame Whitey and Muh Slave Trade and Muh Colonialism and you probably will be beaten to a pulp, all the Leftist crowd in these nations I mention above they are in a MINORITY and the MAJORITY does NOT listen to them because the MAJORITY is normal and know that the Leftist crowd are not normal.

The US is ground zero for the war on Western civilization and we're losing. Western europe, at least from where I'm sitting seems to be a lost cause. Eastern Europe is the last bastion.

Well some of the people are fighting back. Ben Shapiro, a fellow Jew and Candace Owens an African American agree with me (us) she has a movement called Blackexit. Love it.

View attachment 256201

I agree about America and the Western part of my Continent they both are in the situation because of all these Activist Groups who are working with Leftist partys and Cuckservatives who both are Traitors, I also agree that yes the Eastern part is the last bastion but the Patriotic Nations are more and we have the Euro Parliament Elections in May and we hope to do well and then the intention is to form a new Group, at this moment we are ALL in ONE of three DIFFERENT Groups in the EU Parliament so after the election we are forming ONE group and on current polls and IF we can get Viktor Orbans Fidesz Party to join our group we would have the largest numbers of seats, so if that occur then the Western part NOT a lost cause, I do think Britain and Sweden are beyond the point of no return though. In America and Britain and France and Sweden etc you allowed all these Activist Groups to take control of the narrative of the agenda, you should have monitored them with the intention then of a moment of your choice to shut them up like we all did. IF they have NO power they are impotent and on the Conservative thing you all years ago should have purged your Conservative partys from Cucks. Conservatism is a Right-Wing and Traditional Philosophy, Conservatism is NOT a Semi-Leftist Philosophy.

View attachment 256201

Rules For Patriots EVERYWHERE:

NEVER lose focus of the prize.

NEVER back down EVER.

NEVER apologise for ANYTHING EVER.

NETWORK with other Patriots in other nations from America to Brasil, this way you join an EXISTING and GROWING International Patriot Network that will assist in keeping things Cohesive, Dynamic and TOGETHER.

If ANYONE in your nation is in the MINORITY then IGNORE them, they are NOT important on ANY LEVEL.

If The Usual Suspects call you a Nazi/Bigot/Racist, IGNORE them and/or say thanks for the compliment. DO NOT back down and freak and get into an argument with them and APOLOGISE, they are GOING to call you a Nazi/Bigot/Racist WHATEVER you say their position is Pre-Programmed to do that.

NEVER become a Cuck EVER.

NEVER listen to ANYTHING your MSM prints or says about YOU it is ALL Propaganda, they already HATE you, IGNORE them and HATE them back 100 times MORE than they HATE you. HATE is a VERY exciting emotion.

Forum List

Back