Is Trump a white nationalist?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Tramps and Thieves, A Real Gypsy Pay-off
Are white nationalists in power in the USA?
In austria on a left wing page I read that there are now identitarians as ministers policemen and government. Identitarians are white nationalists. Kurz is conservative only but his coalition partners are white nationalists.

In austria on a left wing page I read that there are now identitarians as ministers policemen and government. Identitarians are white nationalists. Kurz is conservative only but his coalition partners are white nationalists.

You have been told to STOP this SLANDER of my Nation and my Government. We are NOT Nazi's which is WHAT you suggest. As progressivehunter comments in post # 2 get a life you pathetic loser, get a life and get OFF Welfare you parasite you do ZERO but sit on your fat ugly buttocks and post on 10 Internet Forums and ALL PAID from this Government in your Welfare that as I comment in approx 18 months you will be having ZERO moneys and 10 Internet Forums probably throw a party that YOU will NOT have Internet Access anymore and also STFU about mentioning my nation in EVERYTHING you post you are pathetic.

No.

No.

You see Correll the problem that Patriots have with these low IQ mentally ill creatures, this is why I support Retroactive Abortions.

White nationalists seem to think so.

Lol because Nazis just love a president who licks Israel's nutsack on a daily basis.

It goes like this: White and Patriotic = Nazi.

It seems...less stupid when you put is down clearly like that.

I mean, it is really, really stupid.

But when lefties actually enact it, it comes across as stupid like looking up and drowning in the rain stupid.

I guess, additional layers of stupid get added in, by their execution.

No. There are nationalists of all races and creeds here. Maybe the smallest percentage of them are Muslim, but it is what it is.

Mostly the Nationalists are White, Black, Hispanic, Asian, and Indian. It's our country that our ancestors built.

He is an American Nationalist.

In a real fight impuretrash and those like him would be bleh. People like me elected Trump. People like him gave us eight yrs of BHO...

You are not even accepted as Serbian from 2016 you are acknowleged as being INDIAN you are one of "the children of India":

"In February 2016, during the International Roma Conference, the Indian Minister of External Affairs stated that the people of the Roma community were children of India.[70]The conference ended with a recommendation to the Government of India to recognize the Roma community spread across 30 countries as a part of the Indian diaspora.[71]"

This crowd, History's most consistent PARASITES ALL on Welfare or stealing and polluting 30 nations in this world. Every type at some point HAS achieved SOMETHING useful to this world eg. Blacks have given us Jazz and Blues and Gospel, the ONLY group who in the ENTIRE History of this world that has NOT produced ANYTHING useful to this planet are these filthy parasites INFESTING Host Nations and FEEDING off the Welfare Systems:

"The Romani (also spelled Romany /ˈroʊməni/, /ˈrɒ-/), colloquially known as Gypsies or Roma, are an Indo-Aryan ethnic group, traditionally itinerant, living mostly in Europeand the Americas and originating from the northern Indian subcontinent,[60][61][62] from the Rajasthan, Haryana, and Punjab regions of modern-day India.[61][62]

Genetic findings appear to confirm that the Romani "came from a single group that left northwestern India about 1,500 years ago."[63] Genetic research published in the European Journal of Human Genetics "revealed that over 70% of males belong to a single lineage that appears unique to the Roma."[64] They are a dispersed people, but their most concentrated populations are located in Europe, especially Central, Eastern and Southern Europe (including Turkey, Spain and Southern France). The Romani originated in northern India and arrived in Mid-West Asia and Europe around 1,000 years ago.[65] They have been associated with another Indo-Aryan group, the Dom people: the two groups have been said to have separated from each other or, at least, to share a similar history.[66] Specifically, the ancestors of both the Romani and the Dom left North India sometime between the 6th and 11th century.[65]"

Romani people - Wikipedia

Lol because Nazis just love a president who licks Israel's nutsack on a daily basis.

Now you’re talking you. Keep licking....

Sorry but I can't help but roll my eyes and groan in frustration whenever Trump brags about all the good he's done for Israel while this country, the one he was supposed to make great again is being flooded with invaders.

Sorry but I can't help but roll my eyes and groan in frustration whenever Trump brags about all the good he's done for Israel while this country, the one he was supposed to make great again is being flooded with invaders.

But Netanyahu is also HATED by the Left for being a Nationalist.

But Netanyahu is also HATED by the Left for being a Nationalist.

And Trump moving the embassy to Jerusalem, drove the lefties nuts!

Forum List

Back