Is Trump a white nationalist?

White nationalists seem to think so.

Lol because Nazis just love a president who licks Israel's nutsack on a daily basis.

Now you’re talking you. Keep licking....

Sorry but I can't help but roll my eyes and groan in frustration whenever Trump brags about all the good he's done for Israel while this country, the one he was supposed to make great again is being flooded with invaders.

But Netanyahu is also HATED by the Left for being a Nationalist.

And Trump moving the embassy to Jerusalem, drove the lefties nuts!

It is now a situation about what DOES NOT result in the Leftists Bedwetting, they are CONSTANTLY 24/7 bitching about something, they are never HAPPY.

Are white nationalists in power in the USA?
In austria on a left wing page I read that there are now identitarians as ministers policemen and government. Identitarians are white nationalists. Kurz is conservative only but his coalition partners are white nationalists.
No

In a real fight impuretrash and those like him would be bleh. People like me elected Trump. People like him gave us eight yrs of BHO...

Actually Azog darling peoples like you AND impuretrash TOGETHER elected The Donald, with just your crowd he would not have won and with just impuretrash's crowd he would not have won, so you did this together. I just think and BHO = Barack Hussein Obama?

Lol because Nazis just love a president who licks Israel's nutsack on a daily basis.

Sorry but I can't help but roll my eyes and groan in frustration whenever Trump brags about all the good he's done for Israel while this country, the one he was supposed to make great again is being flooded with invaders.

Well Israel cooperates and listens to him and the Leftists here block him because they are assholes.

Good. He is more hated by Islamists. And their enemy is my friend

In a real fight impuretrash and those like him would be bleh. People like me elected Trump. People like him gave us eight yrs of BHO...

Actually Azog darling peoples like you AND impuretrash TOGETHER elected The Donald, with just your crowd he would not have won and with just impuretrash's crowd he would not have won, so you did this together. I just think and BHO = Barack Hussein Obama?

Right he needed my help. So he should stop his asshole Jew hate and become my ally.

Good. He is more hated by Islamists. And their enemy is my friend

I always say Azog that ALL Western nations should operate like the IDF, Western nations have to protect the borders with force we cannot have all this Third World crowd thinking they can walk in and Leftist Activists and Human Rights Groups holding their hands when they just walk in and if ANY Third Worlder throw rocks or ANY type of missile then the response from Western nations should be what the IDF respond.

Right he needed my help. So he should stop his asshole Jew hate and become my ally.

You know I agree, everyone who is Anti-Globalist Agenda To Destroy Western Nations should be TOGETHER, of course there are difference about some things but they should be put to one side to concentrate on what everyone has in common and to focus on the big picture.

I don't hate jews. For almost two decades I supported Israel without question just like any good republican is expected to do until fairly recently when it gradually dawned on me that a big majority of influential jewish intellectuals who don't seem to think Israel can do anything wrong and is absolutely necessary to maintain an ethnic homeland for the Jewish people think it's horribly awful and racist for white people to want to maintain even a slight ethnic majority in our nations.

Also we both know that I am your FAVOURITE Nazi :wink:

I don't hate jews. For almost two decades I supported Israel without question just like any good republican is expected to do until fairly recently when it gradually dawned on me that a big majority of influential jewish intellectuals who don't seem to think Israel can do anything wrong and is absolutely necessary to maintain an ethnic homeland for the Jewish people think it's horribly awful and racist for white people to want to maintain even a slight ethnic majority in our nations.

It’s necessary because it pisses off all the Islamist neighbors.

I want you and Azog to discuss because what you comment about those Jewish intellectuals who are NOT THAT intellectual, they ALL you will find are Leftists and so because of COURSE they operate within The Leftist Agenda.

It’s necessary because it pisses off all the Islamist neighbors.

I think a lot also that is the policy because if not they would all walk in, like they all think they can just walk into Western nations.

I want you and Azog to discuss because what you comment about those Jewish intellectuals who are NOT THAT intellectual, they ALL you will find are Leftists and so because of COURSE they operate within The Leftist Agenda.

They're out in force on Twitter celebrating the Notre Dame fire because it's supposedly a monument to antisemitism . It's goddamn infuriating. This is the thanks we get for supporting you?

They're out in force on Twitter celebrating the Notre Dame fire because it's supposedly a monument to antisemitism . It's goddamn infuriating. This is the thanks we get for supporting you?

I posted that last night in the Notre Dame thread in Breaking News, I commented that Muslims would be happy and I think many Jews would be happy not ALL Jews just the insane fanatic racist ones.

Forum List

Back