Is this what you want for a president?

NaziCons like you have a different view of "truthful" than normal people.

So when Obma said that Republicans want dirty air and ditry water.... that wasn't a lie?

Are you that stupid?

no it wasn't asswipe.

Hey! BTW- Welcome to the ignore list Skippy. Can't take viewing your ginormous avey representing a failed system :clap2: Its like sporting an avey w/ a swastika. :rolleyes: What are you like 14? :eusa_eh: Don't answer that because I won't be able to see it anyway :)
It would be a lie unless you have actual quotes from republicans saying they want dirty air and water.
I'll wait on those quotes.

I have no intention of releasing any real info unless the administration here asks. You will not be afforded the opportunity for further harassment.

Harassing someone in their workplace is as low life as you can get. You are part of that group.

I don't know why you'd address something like this on the open board.

Why not?

Because.....it's nothing but bull shit? But that's ok, isn't it?

Democrats want a president who considers the death of an American ambassador a bump in the road on his way to reelection.

I would like to believe you had no part in it, You dont seem to have that personality flaw, But you are part of that group.

No one else here plays those games.
Since you won't explain yourself, I started a thread asking if anyone knew what you were talking about.

I have no intention of releasing any real info unless the administration here asks. You will not be afforded the opportunity for further harassment.

Harassing someone in their workplace is as low life as you can get. You are part of that group.

yes. but it's pretty awful to accuse someone of something like that wrongfully, too.

which do you think is worse?

obama protecting his Muslim buddies in libya and you're defending that?

I'm saying Obama is an amateur liar - Romney is a professional liar.

I trust Obama to protect us.

Lol Obama has lied his entire life. He is a sociopath.
He can't feel. He can only mimic human emotion that is why is can lie better than any President before him.

So when Obma said that Republicans want dirty air and ditry water.... that wasn't a lie?

Are you that stupid?

no it wasn't asswipe.

Hey! BTW- Welcome to the ignore list Skippy. Can't take viewing your ginormous avey representing a failed system :clap2: Its like sporting an avey w/ a swastika. :rolleyes: What are you like 14? :eusa_eh: Don't answer that because I won't be able to see it anyway :)
It would be a lie unless you have actual quotes from republicans saying they want dirty air and water.

I accidentally stepped in a gutter beside my truck during a rain shower last week, and I had a flash of nostalgia over carefree childhood days of playing in puddles.

That's sort of like enjoying dirty water. And I'm a Republican. So :dunno:

Maybe that's what the Democrats are talking about.

Since you won't explain yourself, I started a thread asking if anyone knew what you were talking about.

yes. but it's pretty awful to accuse someone of something like that wrongfully, too.

which do you think is worse?
Like her accusing me of lying?

A lying piece of shit?
How the truth hurts

Hence, White House avoids it
In the era of battling fact-checkers, I’ve developed a new standard for testing the truth of claims being made by politicians:

Would I believe what they’re saying if I heard it coming from the mouth of my teenage son?

It works like this:

Four Americans, including local hero Glen Doherty, are killed in an attack on our consulate in Libya. The White House immediately insists that their deaths have — and I’m quoting White House spokesman Jay Carney — “nothing to do with U.S. policy.” It’s all just a reaction to an offensive, anti-Muhammad YouTube video.

So I look Carney in the eye and I think to myself: “Let me see if I’ve got this straight: A group of men armed with AK-47s and rocket-propelled grenades just happens to gather outside our consulate for a “spontaneous” protest, they just happen to organize a successful two-wave attack on the compound and, by sheer coincidence, someone inside lets them know where Ambassador Christopher Stevens is hiding. Oh, and all this happened on the anniversary of 9/11 and you’re telling me it wasn’t a planned attack?”

How the truth hurts - BostonHerald.com

No and Yes!

no it wasn't asswipe.

I accidentally stepped in a gutter beside my truck during a rain shower last week, and I had a flash of nostalgia over carefree childhood days of playing in puddles.

That's sort of like enjoying dirty water. And I'm a Republican. So :dunno:

Maybe that's what the Democrats are talking about.

Yes if democrats think like children that would be true.

I would like to believe you had no part in it, You dont seem to have that personality flaw, But you are part of that group.

No one else here plays those games.

What a douchy charge, scumbag. Prove this or stfu.

Forum List

Back