Is this what you want for a president?

I would like to believe you had no part in it, You dont seem to have that personality flaw, But you are part of that group.

No one else here plays those games.
Since you won't explain yourself, I started a thread asking if anyone knew what you were talking about.

I have no intention of releasing any real info unless the administration here asks. You will not be afforded the opportunity for further harassment.

Harassing someone in their workplace is as low life as you can get. You are part of that group.
You've been asked.

Since you won't explain yourself, I started a thread asking if anyone knew what you were talking about.

I have no intention of releasing any real info unless the administration here asks. You will not be afforded the opportunity for further harassment.

Harassing someone in their workplace is as low life as you can get. You are part of that group.

I don't know why you'd address something like this on the open board.

There we are, ass kiss bob.

There are no rules against it Bob.

I will make one other observation.

Rather then criticize the childish actions of the band of bitches you complain of the sausage defense.

Play dirty. I become determined.

Those low life. Del, Ravi and Catsmeow harassed a new poster at their work place.

That is as low life as you can get on an anonymous board.

I intend to let every poster here know what these low life are up to.

5 have come forward speaking of the harassment. When I got word they took it to a work place.

There will never be peace... While I am logged on.

Rather then criticize the childish actions of the band of bitches you complain of the sausage defense.

Those low life. Del, Ravi and Catsmeow harassed a new poster at their work place.

5 have come forward speaking of the harassment. When I got word they took it to a work place.

Link?

You show up making vague accusations pertaining to fairly serious actions, so I should obviously just take your word for it, amirite?

Someone is lying to you. Seriously. It's either that or you are lying yourself.

I know admin has asked you about it but apparently you are too cowardly to even reply to admin.

No fuck you Full Auto, you can't just make baseless accusations like that on the open forum. It is a LIE and you are spreading a LIE and besmirching people falsely.

No fuck you Full Auto, you can't just make baseless accusations like that on the open forum. It is a LIE and you are spreading a LIE and besmirching people falsely.

I have no idea what is going on in this part of the discussion but I do not think full auto would lie about that. Unless you are privy to more information than I am which I have none, I would not make such an accusation as calling him a liar.

I have no idea what is going on in this part of the discussion but I do not think full auto would lie about that. Unless you are privy to more information than I am which I have none, I would not make such an accusation as calling him a liar.

That's the case with just about everyone, but FA isn't saying anymore than what little he's already said. It's hard not to call him a liar on this one.

Is this what you want for a president?

photo.jpg

Nahhhhh......that's O.K.

:eusa_hand:

That's the case with just about everyone, but FA isn't saying anymore than what little he's already said. It's hard not to call him a liar on this one.

I doubt he would lie about that. What would motivate him to even mention it if it wasn't true? As for Ravi and del in my mind it sounds like something they would do. I could be wrong but that';s just my opinion.

I thought you were going to post this;

{Understand that America will never retreat from the world. We will bring justice to those who harm our citizens and our friends. We will stand with our allies and are willing to partner with countries to deepen ties of trade and investment; science and technology; energy and development – efforts that can spark economic growth for all of our people, and stabilize democratic change. But such efforts depend upon a spirit of mutual interest and mutual respect. No government or company; no school or NGO will be confident working in a country where its people are endangered. For partnership to be effective, our citizens must be secure and our efforts must be welcomed.} - Fucktard Obama, to the U.N. General session.

So did I get this right, we won't retreat, unless we aren't welcome?

IF someone is being harassed in that manner then they should report to Admin, not to Full Auto and NOT to the open forum. I know this may be shocking to you, but people LIE on the internet when it suits their purpose, and there is solid confirmation that there are people who are making FALSE accusations here...

Full Auto is either lying or he is repeating a lie that was fed to him. He refuses to explain and now he has escalated to 5 people...? :doubt:

That is not to say that no one has ever been harassed at work, and anyone who does such a thing is absolutely deplorable, but to claim to KNOW who made a phone call is laughable, IF a phone call was even made, that is.

SO, his repeated claims are totally out-of-line and it is entirely inappropriate for him to repeat such unfounded claims against specific people on the open forum, unfairly besmirching good people without proof...

For all we know, LittleReb, it is YOU who is calling people at work and claiming to be one of these other people...hmm...........?

See how that works? :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
What would motivate him to even mention it if it wasn't true?

Gullibility, victimhood seeking, moral relativism.

Gullibility tends to create extremist conservatives. They get told some stupid lie that feeds into their desire to play the victim and hate the evil liberals who are doing the victimizing, so they instantly believe it with all their heart and soul, no matter how crazy it is. Thus, that becomes their new reality.

Then it's compounded by their near-pathological inability to admit error, especially to the people on their vendetta list. They get called on the big lie, they can't back it up, but they can't admit to being fooled, so they deflect by getting hysterical at the people who called them out, and by doubling down on the lie.

I think it's a question of whether FA can be considered sane. Does he understand that he's lying, and that lying is wrong? For many extremist conservatives, the answer is "no" to such questions. They redefine reality so as to never see themselves as lying, or they classify lying as a moral good if the lying is done in the name of hating liberals.

IF someone is being harassed in that manner then they should report to Admin, not to Full Auto and NOT to the open forum. I know this may be shocking to you, but people LIE on the internet when it suits their purpose, and there is solid confirmation that there are people who are making FALSE accusations here...

Full Auto is either lying or he is repeating a lie that was fed to him. He refuses to explain and now he has escalated to 5 people...? :doubt:

That is not to say that no one has ever been harassed at work, and anyone who does such a thing is absolutely deplorable, but to claim to KNOW who made a phone call is laughable, IF a phone call was even made, that is.

SO, his repeated claims are totally out-of-line and it is entirely inappropriate for him to repeat such unfounded claims against specific people on the open forum, unfairly besmirching good people without proof...

For all we know, LittleReb, it is YOU who is calling people at work and claiming to be one of these other people...hmm...........?

See how that works? :eusa_whistle:

News flash I am not shocked by your reply, and yes I am aware that some people do lie. When full auto is caught in a lie I'll let you know.

Forum List

Back