Is This section Supposed To Be A Joke?

fandango

Jun 25, 2018
From what I have seen, there is only one point of view allowed around here when it comes to "Race Relations/Racism." And that is the point of view that supports "race relations" and is against "racism." Everything else gets shitcanned to "the rubber room" or some other shithole section. But to have any kind of discussion on any topic, there is one absolutely indispensable thing that you HAVE to have. Which is both sides of the story! So again, I ask, "Is this section a joke?" Or is it just those who run it.

I can't wait to hear more about the merits of racism. If we just killed all the ****** and spicks the world would be better, right? You're a pretty obvious troll.

• Banned
I can't wait to hear more about the merits of racism. If we just killed all the ****** and spicks the world would be better, right? You're a pretty obvious troll.

It just so happens that I ran across a thread that might interest you. It is called "Racism is good. Do you disagree?" I will add an invite to it for you. (But I don't know what shithole section it will appear in) You can tell me more about this there.

Will you still post your tripe after you move to Sweden?

Need boxes or bubble wrap?

It's good to know I really made an impression. Your mind is pretty small. Is there room in there for anything else while it's being occupied by me?

From what I have seen, there is only one point of view allowed around here when it comes to "Race Relations/Racism." And that is the point of view that supports "race relations" and is against "racism." Everything else gets shitcanned to "the rubber room" or some other shithole section. But to have any kind of discussion on any topic, there is one absolutely indispensable thing that you HAVE to have. Which is both sides of the story! So again, I ask, "Is this section a joke?" Or is it just those who run it.
You've never actually read anything in this forum, right?

• Banned

When you have cockroaches in your house, you don't move. You get rid of the cockroaches. So don't expect me to go anywhere.

Also, it is interesting that you bring up Sweden. Since they stupidly started letting worthless muslim scum invade the place, it has become the rape capitol of the world. I will show you some of what that looks like.
muslim victim 1.jpg
muslim victim 2.jpg
muslim victim 3.png

• Banned

It's good to know I really made an impression. Your mind is pretty small. Is there room in there for anything else while it's being occupied by me?

It doesn't take any brain power to swat a fly.

I know enough to know that if it was worth reading, it wouldn't be here. I started a thread in this section called "White = Superior. Deal with it." It got moved to "the rubber room." Which, unless somebody is into rubber rooms, they are unlikely to see it. Maybe you would like to go there and read it. Feel free to "bounce around" as much as you like.

Wanna buy some videos of your fiance?

I just had another thread concerning race relations/racism shitcanned to the badlands. It is "the negroid anchor." Which PROVES the point of this thread.

Forum List

Back