racism is out of control

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
the MSM is really out of control
...just on Inside Edition they had some white guy calling the cops on a BLACK person--then they talked about other incidents like it
[[ of course they make it out to be racially motivated when there is NO proof at all that they are ]]
..then a few minutes later, I looked at my local news, and they had some other '''racial'' [ hahahahahha ] incident where the blacks were persecuted
What Would You Do had some anti-white crap on a couple of weeks ago--of course they made up the '''racism''
..Daily Mail has been having the mandatory anti-white story everyday now
the whites are out of control--must be Trump's fault

well, we don't buy this crap.....the MSM can just keep it up and Trump/conservatives/etc will just keep winning
whites get the cops called on the also
whites don't get everything they want right away
--stop the very stupid crap

Last edited:
...just on Inside Edition they had some white guy calling the cops on a BLACK person--then they talked about other incidents like it
..then a few minutes later, I looked at my local news, and they had some other '''racial'' [ hahahahahha ] incident where the blacks were persecuted
What Would You Do had some anti-white crap on a couple of weeks ago--of course they made up the '''racism''

well, we don't buy this crap.....the MSM can just keep it up and Trump/conservatives/etc will just keep winning

This is called Identity Politics--something the far Left, and more increasingly, moderate democrat center--has been using for decades to treat whole swaths of the American people as groups--groups they can own and use to make political currency whenever needed. When such groups aren't needed, the Left discards them until their renewed usefulness.

Playing one group against the other--such as blacks against whites--is essential to the success of identity politics, as the more one group appears isolated and victimized, the more sympathy can be drummed up. It's a purely evil governing strategy, and a favorite of socio-communists everywhere.

This is called Identity Politics--something the far Left, and more increasingly, moderate democrat center--has been using for decades to treat whole swaths of the American people as groups--groups they can own and use to make political currency whenever needed. When such groups aren't needed, the Left discards them until their renewed usefulness.

Playing one group against the other--such as blacks against whites--is essential to the success of identity politics, as the more one group appears isolated and victimized, the more sympathy can be drummed up. It's a purely evil governing strategy, and a favorite of socio-communists everywhere.
It only seems new to you because all of our politics was whitey identity politics, until fairly recently.

It only seems new to you because all of our politics was whitey identity politics, until fairly recently.
Whitey? Racist.

Whitey? Racist.
I say it with affection.

In my post I mentioned it has been going on for decades, meaning over a dozen of them. If Americans could all recognize each other as just fellow Americans instead of divisions by skin tone, religion, etc. then the MSM would be out of luck and we'd all get along better. There's no need to fear or avoid or classify each other beyond what MSM tells us, and the American Left legislates.

Now cultural differences? Yeah, that's whole different obstacle.

Whitey? Racist.
I say it with affection.
No. You say it as the miserable little white hating racist you are. Again another person that can’t be trouthful

In my post I mentioned it has been going on for decades, meaning over a dozen of them. If Americans could all recognize each other as just fellow Americans instead of divisions by skin tone, religion, etc. then the MSM would be out of luck and we'd all get along better. There's no need to fear or avoid or classify each other beyond what MSM tells us, and the American Left legislates.

Now cultural differences? Yeah, that's whole different obstacle.
I agree
the MSM is an enemy of the people

Whitey? Racist.
Idiot.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

"racism is out of control"

Hello. Quick, and genuinely sincere question about the people declaring RACISM is impeding black or American citizens of African descent from achieving success and equality in today's ever-evolving American society:

rrvcih.jpg

Peace.

Forum List

Back