Is this our next president?

tommywho70x

Rookie
Apr 15, 2010
there was a bit of a blip during the texas gubernatorial primaries when klondike barbie came to speak at a perry rally making some think it looked more like someone running for president than governor. little items like this add to that appearance.

Texas Governor Shoots, Kills Coyote Who Threatened Dog

Associated Press

Texas governor Rick Perry says he needed just one shot from his laser-sighted pistol to take out a coyote that was menacing his dog during an early morning jog near Austin.

AUSTIN, Texas -- Texas Gov. Rick Perry has a message for wily coyotes out there: Don't mess with my dog.

Perry says he needed just one shot from his laser-sighted pistol to take down a coyote that was menacing his dog during an early morning jog in an undeveloped area near Austin.

Perry told The Associated Press he sometimes carries his pistol, loaded with hollow-pointed bullets, when he jogs on trails because he's scared of snakes -- and that he'd seen coyotes in that area.

When the coyote came out of the brush toward his daughter's labrador retriever puppy on a February jog, he charged it and shot it with his .380 Ruger pistol.

"Don't attack my dog or you might get shot ... if you're a coyote," Perry said.

If he can dispatch a coyote with one shot from a Ruger LCP imagine what he could do against Iran with a whole nuclear arsenal!

I think Perry has a way to go....

He could be President of Texas once he talks them into secession

• Banned

not so far as you might think. jeb bush has made it clear that he is not going to run and perry is a bush family pal. if the bush dynasty is to continue, perry is a logical choice for them.

besides, who have the republicans got? klondike barbie? newt gingrich? perry would be an easy sell.

not so far as you might think. jeb bush has made it clear that he is not going to run and perry is a bush family pal. if the bush dynasty is to continue, perry is a logical choice for them.

besides, who have the republicans got? klondike barbie? newt gingrich? perry would be an easy sell.

you really think a secessionist could be president?

you might want to reconsider that position.

• Banned

if the democrats could sell this country on the sleazebucket they've got in the white house now, what makes you think the republicans can't sell the sleazebucket they've got in the texas governor's mansion? it's not like they've never done it before.

at least they don't have to shut down a bunch of noise about homosexual dalliances with perry.

if the democrats could sell this country on the sleazebucket they've got in the white house now, what makes you think the republicans can't sell the sleazebucket they've got in the texas governor's mansion? it's not like they've never done it before.

at least they don't have to shut down a bunch of noise about homosexual dalliances with perry.

LMAO pal. Jeeze. Sleezebuckets?? God. Good comparison. Jeezze.

The Democrats bought the Presidency with 730,000,000 Soros dollars for a sock puppet without an American birth certificate, whose only life experience was an affirmative action entrance to Harvard were he was shuffled on through without any records, given a joke editorship of a non-read "law" review, given a stolen Senate seat where he didn't spend enough time in to keep the dust off of it..........oh and yes, his biggest success in his dipshit life, he lovingly bought votes by promising(lied) free gifts to segregated communities of black people.
I guess that is better than a fifth generation Texan and American, elected Governor of 10 years, former Lieutenant Governor who served under a future President, former Agriculture Commissioner, former Texas Representative, former United States Air Force Captain and a person who isn't afraid to show you his birth certificate.

Oh wait, he isn't a non practicing lawyer, that's all you dimocrats vote for isn't it?

No, see it's like this:
Democrat=right. Republican=wrong.

So you could run Forrest Gump on the Democratic Party ticket and Jack Ryan as the Republican and Democrats would argue that Gump was qualified because he was just like most ordinary people while Ryan was an elitist.

Jeb Bush is by far the smartest of the Bushes. Even his dad thought he was the one to be President. Had he been president instead of George, I think we would be in a lot better shape than we are today. In his second term as governor he embraced many of the traditional democratic agendas but has held fast to most of the Republican philosophies. Disagreement with the party and loads of personal problems will work against him in a presidential bid. To be successful, he would have to clearly differentiate himself from his brother.

Jeb Bush - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jeb Bush is by far the smartest of the Bushes. Even his dad thought he was the one to be President. Had he been president instead of George, I think we would be in a lot better shape than we are today. In his second term as governor he embraced many of the traditional democratic agendas but has held fast to most of the Republican philosophies. Disagreement with the party and loads of personal problems will work against him in a presidential bid. To be successful, he would have to clearly differentiate himself from his brother.

Jeb Bush - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I agree. Jeb IS the smarter of the Bush's.

My question is, why the fuck did Daddy Bush put retard Jr. in office when he KNEW Jeb was smarter than Jr?

What was his thinking, since the smart one was already occupied, send the retard to Washington?

My question is, why the fuck did Daddy Bush put retard Jr. in office when he KNEW Jeb was smarter than Jr?

What was his thinking, since the smart one was already occupied, send the retard to Washington?

it's my understanding that they didn't want baby bush to run. they wanted jeb to run next time around, at the end of his governorship. supposedly barbara didn't think jr was up to the job.

I don't think Daddy Bush had much to do with it. I think the Cheney and his bunch of PNAC Fascists rode the Bush name into the White House. And not until the total failure of the two wars, and the economic meltdown did George realize how badly he had been used.

I think during the last few days of his Presidency, he was listening to Daddy, and regular Republican advisors, instead of the fools that he had been for over seven years. Brent Snowcroft a number of times tried to get a chance to talk to George W. Bush, and was refused.

The Democrats bought the Presidency with 730,000,000 Soros dollars for a sock puppet without an American birth certificate, whose only life experience was an affirmative action entrance to Harvard were he was shuffled on through without any records, given a joke editorship of a non-read "law" review, given a stolen Senate seat where he didn't spend enough time in to keep the dust off of it..........oh and yes, his biggest success in his dipshit life, he lovingly bought votes by promising(lied) free gifts to segregated communities of black people.
I guess that is better than a fifth generation Texan and American, elected Governor of 10 years, former Lieutenant Governor who served under a future President, former Agriculture Commissioner, former Texas Representative, former United States Air Force Captain and a person who isn't afraid to show you his birth certificate.

Oh wait, he isn't a non practicing lawyer, that's all you dimocrats vote for isn't it?
If you repeat something enough times, there will be gullible fools that will believe you whether it is true or not. Obama's birth certificate has been certified by the state of Hawaii and has been authenticated many times. Also there are a number of people who will attest that he was born in Hawaii. Of all the silly quotes about this subject, I think the best is, “The evidence is now clear,” wrote a commenter on the influential conservative website RedState.com. “Obama is no American. He’s the subject of the Hawaiian king.”

This is pretty well covered in the following articles.

Barack Obama citizenship conspiracy theories - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Harvard Law Record - Original Obama birth certificate unearthed in Harvard Law School library

I you really believe this conspiracy theory you might be interested in:
About the Flat Earth Society

it's my understanding that they didn't want baby bush to run. they wanted jeb to run next time around, at the end of his governorship. supposedly barbara didn't think jr was up to the job.
Mommy was sure right

Forum List

Back