If Rand Paul wins the primary...

uscitizen

May 6, 2007
My Shack
If Rand Paul wins the Republican US senate primary in KY for one outgoing Republican senators seat he will likely cause the repubs to lose one seat in the senate.
I am pulling for Trey Grayson (R) but if Paul wins the primary I am voting Demoncrat in NOV.

Paul was endorsed by Palin and Cheney.
I do not want more of that.

Trey is a reasonable Republican and I voted for him in his current position.

If Rand Paul wins the Republican US senate primary in KY for one outgoing Republican senators seat he will likely cause the repubs to lose one seat in the senate.
I am pulling for Trey Grayson (R) but if Paul wins the primary I am voting Demoncrat in NOV.

rand paul is a randian idiot like his father. naive as to both foreign policy and domestic policy.

i hope you're right. and unfortunately for the repubs it looks like rand is going to win that primary.

the Ku Klux Klan endorsed John McCain. did that eliminate McCain as one of your choices?

the Ku Klux Klan endorsed John McCain. did that eliminate McCain as one of your choices?

They did?
Ohh well, but no McCain eliminated McCain as one of my choices.
Heck right wingers on here are now saying McCain should go. What if he had been elected president?

Hopefully my fellow republicans will vote for Grayson in the primary.

Rand Paul can't help what Cheney and Palin do or say.

And if your lone vote mattered, you probably wouldn't have it anyways.

Your opinion, I do however have a better understanding of voters here.
How does the opinion of KY voters change the facts that Rand Paul can't help what others do or say and that you only have but one vote?

They did?
Heck right wingers on here are now saying McCain should go. What if he had been elected president?

my point is that candidates can't help who endorses them.

How does the opinion of KY voters change the facts that Rand Paul can't help what others do or say and that you only have but one vote?

Ahh but I am actively campaining for Grayson.
I know I have already swayed 100+ votes to Grayson.
My opinion is held in respect in my area.
I know hard for you to believe, but true.
You do not know me.

They did?

true. but rand paul also said he thought sarah palin was qualified to be president, which immediately disqualifies him from any type of consideration. here's his unintelligible comment on the subject.

Absolutely [she's qualified]. I've been reading more about her. I haven't made it all the way through her book yet, but I've made it through about a third of her book in the last week or two. What strikes me, and where I feel a kinship to her, is that she battled sort of special-interest government, corporate government -- sort of the corporatism -- and some of the things that were going on in her state were being done by the Republican Party. She ran as an outsider against the machine of the party in Alaska and defeated them. A lot of it was on reform issues and it was over the oil money that was trading places and a lot of the people involved on the different commissions were people who were using it for their own personal gain. I think she sees that the system is broken and that we do need reform, so I think I do feel a lot of kinship with what she has. I think she also has something that you can't buy, and that's likability. I think that's important in being a spokesman for any kind of issues or for office.

Texas for Sarah Palin: Rand Paul: Sarah Palin is 'absolutely' qualified to be president

Do you also understand who is currently leading in the Bluegrass polls?

Yes I know, and why I made the post and why I am actively campaigning for Grayson and using what I can. An old vet in wheelchair and all of that. Watch the tube you might see me at a rally.

too bad we do not have open primaries. Dems would vote for Grayson.
I got a couple of hundred to swap party registrations last fall over this.

Last edited:
They did?

true. but rand paul also said he thought sarah palin was qualified to be president, which immediately disqualifies him from any type of consideration. here's his unintelligible comment on the subject.

Absolutely [she's qualified]. I've been reading more about her. I haven't made it all the way through her book yet, but I've made it through about a third of her book in the last week or two. What strikes me, and where I feel a kinship to her, is that she battled sort of special-interest government, corporate government -- sort of the corporatism -- and some of the things that were going on in her state were being done by the Republican Party. She ran as an outsider against the machine of the party in Alaska and defeated them. A lot of it was on reform issues and it was over the oil money that was trading places and a lot of the people involved on the different commissions were people who were using it for their own personal gain. I think she sees that the system is broken and that we do need reform, so I think I do feel a lot of kinship with what she has. I think she also has something that you can't buy, and that's likability. I think that's important in being a spokesman for any kind of issues or for office.

Texas for Sarah Palin: Rand Paul: Sarah Palin is 'absolutely' qualified to be president

well, that doesn't sound like something his father would say. and if he thinks Palin is qualified to be president, it shows he lacks judgement.

Do you also understand who is currently leading in the Bluegrass polls?

Yes I know, and why I made the post and why I am actively campaigning for Grayson and using what I can. An old vet in wheelchair and all of that. Watch the tube you might see me at a rally.

too bad we do not have open primaries. Dems would vote for Grayson.
I got a couple of hundred to swap party registrations last fall over this.

It's your time to waste, Paul is going to win.

They did?

"true. but rand paul also said he thought sarah palin was qualified to be president, which immediately disqualifies him from any type of consideration. "

This coming from someone who thought Obama was qualified to be President... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ahh but I am actively campaining for Grayson.
I know I have already swayed 100+ votes to Grayson.
My opinion is held in respect in my area.
I know hard for you to believe, but true.
You do not know me.
How do you know that people didn't just say what you wanted to hear to get you out of their faces?

I've been down this road too, Bubba.

Forum List

Back