Is this fair

theliq

Platinum Member
Jul 12, 2011
Australia,Mullaloo
To give you the back ground to this judgement made here today.........A recidivist violent wife Basher.....last year decided to drive into his 8 month pergnant wife with his car.

The result was that the lady in question was hospitalized and spent 8 month recovering,she is left with brain damage.....the baby died.

He was sentenced today............I feel overwhelmed with Anger and much Sadness.

He got a $2000 fine and has lost his licience for 2 years.....that's right.....Fucking two grand and 2 years.

If this had been my daughter........he would be in a wheelchair by now.....I would tell the judge that a.it was an accident or b.I've done the crime,I'll do the time,what would the judge have meated out to me?????

The judge is a Fucking idiot as by giving the minimum sentence,merely allows society to think what the F.... going on.

I hate injustice,for this surely is............we are organizing a Lawyer to take up her case,justice we hope will be done......no doubt it will take time but I will keep you posted...........its now a fight to the death.theliq not :cool: and not :lol:

Forum List

Back