Is this fair

Discussion in 'Law and Justice System' started by theliq, Feb 7, 2012.

1. theliq

theliq Gold Member

Jul 12, 2011
    Thanks Received:
    To give you the back ground to this judgement made here today.........A recidivist violent wife Basher.....last year decided to drive into his 8 month pergnant wife with his car.

The result was that the lady in question was hospitalized and spent 8 month recovering,she is left with brain damage.....the baby died.

He was sentenced today............I feel overwhelmed with Anger and much Sadness.

He got a $2000 fine and has lost his licience for 2 years.....that's right.....Fucking two grand and 2 years.

If this had been my daughter........he would be in a wheelchair by now.....I would tell the judge that was an accident or b.I've done the crime,I'll do the time,what would the judge have meated out to me?????

The judge is a Fucking idiot as by giving the minimum sentence,merely allows society to think what the F.... going on.

I hate injustice,for this surely is............we are organizing a Lawyer to take up her case,justice we hope will be doubt it will take time but I will keep you posted...........its now a fight to the death.theliq not :cool: and not :lol: