Is this ad racist?

I think it is racist.

Its a sterotype of black women being violent and hyper jealous of white women.

Last edited:
No it's not racist.

It's sexist as all hell though.

However it's also mildly funny so I'd give it a pass.
Yeah...it probably is more sexist than anything. Regardless, if someone is offended by an ad they certainly have every right to object to it.

I think it is racist.

Its a sterotype of black women being violent and hyper jealous of white women.

There is always an element of truth in most all "good" humor.

Like for example:

White men cant jump
white folks cant dance

yada yada yada.....

The ad was a guy showing he was always in the wrong with his old lady. So him looking at another woman...note WOMAN, not WOMAN'S COLOR...got him the same treatment. A smack and the ol Stone Eye.

The advertisers just made a bad decision on which color to use where.
That was about as clear as mud, wasn't it?:lol:

The ad was a guy showing he was always in the wrong with his old lady. So him looking at another woman...note WOMAN, not WOMAN'S COLOR...got him the same treatment. A smack and the ol Stone Eye.

If it had been a white couple that hit a black women...the howl would be the same...

If it had been a black women who got hit...the howl would have been the same...

If it had been a white couple and a white woman who got hit....it would have been funny as hell!

The point is...its funny as hell!

That racist bitch with the giant crown weave wouldnt have said a damn thing if it were a white couple and the "victim" was white... just sayin' :eusa_whistle:

If it had been a white couple that hit a black women...the howl would be the same...

If it had been a black women who got hit...the howl would have been the same...

If it had been a white couple and a white woman who got hit....it would have been funny as hell!

The point is...its funny as hell!

Amen sistah!

Preach it !!!! :lol:

This thread proves, once again, how much "conservatives" look down on black people.

Wrong.

I can see the humor. I do not look at the color. I do not look at things to be :eek: offended about.

It was funny as hell!

This thread proves, once again, how much "conservatives" look down on black people.

Wrong.

I can see the humor. I do not look at the color. I do not look at things to be :eek: offended about.

It was funny as hell!
I wasn't talking about the ad itself...

Then you point is ravi? I don't see "conservatives" looking down on anyone.

well except TM that is.

Wrong.

It was funny as hell!
I wasn't talking about the ad itself...

Then you point is ravi? I don't see "conservatives" looking down on anyone.

well except TM that is.
Tank, for one most definitely doing so. And so is the OP by claiming this woman said the ad was racist and then further calling her a racist bitch.

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back