Is this ad racist?

I wasn't talking about the ad itself...

Then you point is ravi? I don't see "conservatives" looking down on anyone.

well except TM that is.
Tank, for one most definitely doing so. And so is the OP by claiming this woman said the ad was racist and then further calling her a racist bitch.

:cuckoo:

Tank is a racist, he doesn't count. The OP ASKS if the chimerical is racist. As to the woman... she played with words just like TM plays with words.

This thread proves, once again, how much "conservatives" look down on black people.

Not me...seeing the white chick get pelted was funny. Who did she think she was anyhow??

Last edited:
The ad is not racist because it shows a "sterotype" that is true.

If some chick did the little wavey wavey to my guy in front of my face and he did the ogle eyeball drop goofy grin back at her, I woulda done the same thing, lol. No matter the color. It's the principle. yeah. That's it. The principle of the matter.:tongue:

If some chick did the little wavey wavey to my guy in front of my face and he did the ogle eyeball drop goofy grin back at her, I woulda done the same thing, lol. No matter the color. It's the principle. yeah. That's it. The principle of the matter.:tongue:

And that is why its funny as hell!

It has nothing to do with race.

The ad was a guy showing he was always in the wrong with his old lady. So him looking at another woman...note WOMAN, not WOMAN'S COLOR...got him the same treatment. A smack and the ol Stone Eye.

The advertisers just made a bad decision on which color to use where.
That was about as clear as mud, wasn't it?:lol:

If it had been a white couple that hit a black women...the howl would be the same...

If it had been a black women who got hit...the howl would have been the same...

If it had been a white couple and a white woman who got hit....it would have been funny as hell!

The point is...its funny as hell!

Did you go to the theatre to watch The Color Purple"? I did, the whole movie was about a black man abusing a black woman, the audience which included blacks was silent, but comes the scene when the black woman strikes the white woman the whole theatre erupts into cheers. It's all about race. That's why they put the white woman in the scene getting hit by a pepsi, It's all about race.

The ad was a guy showing he was always in the wrong with his old lady. So him looking at another woman...note WOMAN, not WOMAN'S COLOR...got him the same treatment. A smack and the ol Stone Eye.

The advertisers just made a bad decision on which color to use where.
That was about as clear as mud, wasn't it?:lol:

If it had been a white couple that hit a black women...the howl would be the same...

If it had been a white couple and a white woman who got hit....it would have been funny as hell!

Did you go to the theatre to watch The Color Purple"? I did, the whole movie was about a black man abusing a black woman, the audience which included blacks was silent, but comes the scene when the black woman strikes the white woman the whole theatre erupts into cheers. It's all about race. That's why they put the white woman in the scene getting hit by a pepsi, It's all about race.

So what are you saying, the stereotypes are not wrong but dead on right?

I'm not sure what you are asking? Care to clarify?

I'm not sure what you are asking? Care to clarify?

You seem to be saying "its all about race" and give the example of the color purple. What are you saying exactly?

Even though I personally don't consider it racist, and see some humor in it, I can also look at it from other perspectives and see why it would offend some....but there will always be people who are offended by something. I've seen more than one interview with black women discussing how there aren't enough good available black men, and some of them do bristle when they see a black man with a white woman. That's their POV and I guess they're entitled to it. Even though the woman was aiming for the guy, I don't think the ad execs can honestly claim ignorance that they didn't suspect this could possibly cause some sort of a reaction.

Even though I personally don't consider it racist, and see some humor in it, I can also look at it from other perspectives and see why it would offend some....

Because the dude was looking at a flat bitch with no hips?

Yeah, it is kinda unrealistic in that regard, I suppose.

Even though I personally don't consider it racist, and see some humor in it, I can also look at it from other perspectives and see why it would offend some....

Because the dude was looking at a flat bitch with no hips?

Yeah, it is kinda unrealistic in that regard, I suppose.

Hey, some men dig that shit.:dunno:
Because they dig the 'I never went through puberty' thing?

Hip_To_Waist_Ratio.jpg

Forum List

Back