Is this Ad racist? Stupid? Effective?

He should have put her in a little pointy hat and had her squint her eyes more so everyone could tell she was Chinese

Liberals are always offended by the truth! :lol:

That chick was hot by the way! I can imagine her and one of her friends...

nevermind!

And what do YOU think?

What do I think? I assume you are referring to me. No I don't think it's racist. I think it makes a point that our economic strategy is doing a lot more favors for China than for us. i don't think that's something that even liberals will attempt to argue. But the only reason why there is a racism charge about this ad is because liberals feel like they can capitalize on it by putting forth a racist charge. If their results were such that they didn't have to resort to such tactics they would simply point at the results of their policies and let it be. They can't so they attempt to rouse emotional reaction. Watch MSNBC, they do it nightly.

And what do YOU think?

What do I think? I assume you are referring to me. No I don't think it's racist. I think it makes a point that our economic strategy is doing a lot more favors for China than for us. i don't think that's something that even liberals will attempt to argue. But the only reason why there is a racism charge about this ad is because liberals feel like they can capitalize on it by putting forth a racist charge. If their results were such that they didn't have to resort to such tactics they would simply point at the results of their policies and let it be. They can't so they attempt to rouse emotional reaction. Watch MSNBC, they do it nightly.

Why do you suppose whoever made the ad decided to include the imagery and language that they did? Couldn't have been by accident.

Reporter: "Mr Hashimoto what did you think of that ad"?

Mr. Hashimoto: "Mmm, me no rikey"!

And what do YOU think?

Why do you suppose whoever made the ad decided to include the imagery and language that they did? Couldn't have been by accident.

This was shown during the Super Bowl last year. I don't recall anyone bitching about racism. Maybe because it wasn't attached to a political campaign.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTSQozWP-rM]Chinese Professor - YouTube[/ame]

Reporter: "Mr Hashimoto what did you think of that ad"?

Mr. Hashimoto: "Mmm, me no rikey"!
You are truly a fucking douchebag, GLADD Scientist.
Diarrhea has no sense of humor, what a ...

1243937143_supplies.gif

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0Wlj81uCU8"]Rucka Rucka Ali - Me No Rikey YouTube Part 2: No More DJ Nice Guy - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back