Is this acceptable Democrat violence at Beto event...

Is Beta paid by his own campaign? I mean does the turd get a salary or something in order to do nothing but run for offices he has no chance in hell of winning? I don't think he actually wants to win these campaigns, because then he would actually have to show up at an office and do something. As of now all he has to do is travel around and promise impossible things to complete imbeciles and vacuous drones.

NEWsWEAK thinks Beto has Charisma.

:uhh::cul2:ugly.

1667579875375.png

Question is in the title.

Is it ok to interrupt a candidate with a question?

Is it acceptable to physically attack the questioner?

What about when Trump told his rally goers to "knock the crap out of them" and that he'd pay for their legal fees?

But then when push came to shove, Trump backed out of paying for legal fees of a supporter who punched a protester at his rally.

The only time the left has a problem with hecklers and troublemakers is when they are heckling and troubling left wingers.

There's a change coming...and watch the left take on victim class.

No. If everyone did this no one would hear the candidate they came to see.

If he was asked to leave but continued to disrupt the event they certainly had the right to physically remove him.
I didn't see him in the video being asked to leave.

Is Beta paid by his own campaign? I mean does the turd get a salary or something in order to do nothing but run for offices he has no chance in hell of winning? I don't think he actually wants to win these campaigns, because then he would actually have to show up at an office and do something. As of now all he has to do is travel around and promise impossible things to complete imbeciles and vacuous drones.
Beto's father in law is a billionaire. Beto is no different from Fetterman.

Beto...goin' down for the third time.
Something tells me Beto's gone down a LOT. :X

His "CDC" definitely got run off from AOL. Either by St0rmKa0s, Manson and Woz and the Apple Dumpling gang, or me and My crew with Aaron and Pizza and KaLi. Fuckin' LAMERS! GrowR!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back