Zone1 IS this a case of discrimination?

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
(story from 2021)
IS this a case of discrimination?
Or is this a case of child harassment and child abuse?

Plenty of OTHER RACES have very curly hair, including whites.
But they don't mention if the school HAD other curly haired students or not.
I would assume they had a few, and not just one.

So WHY this girl? Did she do something to piss off the Librarian?
A librarian??? Yeah, a LIBRARIAN did this, with the help of a teachers aide.
WHY would a fucking LIBRARIAN give a damn about any kids hair style?

Seriously. Unless these "teachers" are certifiably insane, or this kid did something to them, there is no indication other than retaliation as to WHY this was done. Surely they have more than ONE curly haired student in that school!!

But, as always, the media leaves out more information than they give, so they can distort, rape, pervert, and twist the story in order to spew out more hate and gossip.

Teachers have NEVER, EVER been allowed to put their hands on a pupil for ANY reason, other than medical assistance!!!

What was wrong with her hair anyway? It wasn't tall, or bushy, or in anybodys face or flying all over the place.

I remember MANY hair styles of WHITE and MEXICAN girls in the 90's that were puffed up and even standing straight up that nobody could see over or around. And they were ALLOWED to have this hair!! And remember the beehives of the 50's and 60's? And the poof jobs of high hair in the late 60's and 70's?

(story from 2021)

Seriously. Unless these "teachers" are certifiably insane, or this kid did something to them, there is no indication other than retaliation as to WHY this was done. Surely they have more than ONE curly haired student in that school!!

But, as always, the media leaves out more information than they give, so they can distort, rape, pervert, and twist the story in order to spew out more hate and gossip.

Teachers have NEVER, EVER been allowed to put their hands on a pupil for ANY reason, other than medical assistance!!!

What was wrong with her hair anyway? It wasn't tall, or bushy, or in anybodys face or flying all over the place.

I remember MANY hair styles of WHITE and MEXICAN girls in the 90's that were puffed up and even standing straight up that nobody could see over or around. And they were ALLOWED to have this hair!! And remember the beehives of the 50's and 60's? And the poof jobs of high hair in the late 60's and 70's?
An absolute violation of the girl's personal rights on several levels. The fact that she was humiliated in front of her peers is a lawsuit begging to happen.

(story from 2021)

No school employee has the right to EVER put their hands on a child, except possibly in the case of a medical emergency, to stop bleeding or perform CPR, or to restrain another student from harming a child.

Period.

I'd sue their asses off and make it hurt.

It was wrong BUT....Perhaps for the better. ;)

OIP.N4YnXgmcgMFXbFDzDZr9JwHaFj

The teacher may have felt that the other student cut the girl's hair and the teacher was making both sides match. Not realizing that the asymmetrical cut was deliberate.

Forum List

Back