Is there something wrong with me?

Nothing about 100 IQ points and a course in Elementary Reading & Writing wouldn't cure.

You never post anything of substance, that's a fact.

Whoever said that to you was speaking the absolute truth.

I have never once seen you post anything of substance, and I assume you simply can't.

It's not my fault you've never been able to post one single repeatable experiment that can successfully demonstrate your "Global Climate Warming Change" Theory by controlling all variables save an additional wisp of CO2

My advise: Find theories that don't suck
Looks like Saigoon is busy making friends again. Proof that he's his own worse enemy (is it is enema?). Ha ha.

Nothing about 100 IQ points and a course in Elementary Reading & Writing wouldn't cure.

You never post anything of substance, that's a fact.

Whoever said that to you was speaking the absolute truth.

I have never once seen you post anything of substance, and I assume you simply can't.

I completely agree with Saigon.

The fact that you 'think' what you post is provocative pretty much says it all.

Last edited:
Um......this?

Ignoring the fact that there is not a single coherent sentence in the entire post, I hardly call writing an advert for a book he hadn't even read qualifies is anything except an exercise in self-abuse.

Look who's challenging who on language errors.

I think it's "whom's challenging whose"

Actually, it is "who's (who is) challenging whom."

"Ignoring the fact that there is not a single coherent sentence in the entire post, I hardly call writing an advert for a book he hadn't even read qualifies is anything except an exercise in self-abuse."

There is no language error in the above statement. There is a typo: is instead of as.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back