Is there something wrong with me?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
I like to post things that are -- provocative and when I get a PM like this I laugh so hard it hurts

"You're stupid. That's a fact. You're an asshole, that's a fact. You never post anything of substance, that's a fact. That you're a piece of shit is self evident.
You've never served in our Armed Forces, and that suggests you're a fucking coward. Your are the most disgusting piece of crap posting on this message board, and that's a FACT!!!"

nah.

I just have a strange sense of humor and like to help other see their faults and better themselves

Last edited:

Nothing about 100 IQ points and a course in Elementary Reading & Writing wouldn't cure.

You never post anything of substance, that's a fact.

Whoever said that to you was speaking the absolute truth.

I have never once seen you post anything of substance, and I assume you simply can't.

I have. I seen Frank post plenty of relevant and substantive commentary.

You on the other hand, post drivel and of course, your opinion on the US constitution or any other American related subject is completely irrelevant. We wont even bother with the stupid part.

Nothing about 100 IQ points and a course in Elementary Reading & Writing wouldn't cure.

You never post anything of substance, that's a fact.

Whoever said that to you was speaking the absolute truth.

I have never once seen you post anything of substance, and I assume you simply can't.

It's not my fault you've never been able to post one single repeatable experiment that can successfully demonstrate your "Global Climate Warming Change" Theory by controlling all variables save an additional wisp of CO2

My advise: Find theories that don't suck

Um......this?

Ignoring the fact that there is not a single coherent sentence in the entire post, I hardly call writing an advert for a book he hadn't even read qualifies is anything except an exercise in self-abuse.

The best, absolute best and a must have book regarding one of the most successful Communist plots ever devised and executed.

You know the fictional narrative: Joe McCarthy was a drunk, power-hungry liar who used his House UnAmerican Activities Committee (Yeah, why did we even have a HUAC BEFORE Joe was elected?) to destroy so many poor innocents including Zero Mostel.

The truth? You'll want to beat the shit out of ever history teacher you ever had for lying to your face.

Communists in the US Government (oh, we were and are swamped with them!) covered for Stalin's mass execution of Polish officers at Katyn Forest, handed Yugoslavia to Communist Tito and handed China to Mao....and that only 90 pages in!

Don't let Progressive lies go unchecked! Educate Yourself!

We had a HUAC because we had a Communist problem starting with the New Deal and even Democrats cared (before their Party became a wholly owned subsidiary of Moscow)

Buy this book! Own it! Refer to it frequently!

StepBack -

Perhaps we should make the challenge a little easier - can you find a single comment of Frank's that does include a major language error?

StepBack -

Perhaps we should make the challenge a little easier - can you find a single comment of Frank's that does include a major language error?

Perhaps you could go get bent, fella. I'm not here to prove to you that Frank makes what you would deem worthy commentary. By the way, Corky, I believe you meant to ask for comments that do NOT include a "major language error". Ya fuckin' fruit loop.

I like to post things that are -- provocative and when I get a PM like this I laugh so hard it hurts

"You're stupid. That's a fact. You're an asshole, that's a fact. You never post anything of substance, that's a fact. That you're a piece of shit is self evident.
You've never served in our Armed Forces, and that suggests you're a fucking coward. Your are the most disgusting piece of crap posting on this message board, and that's a FACT!!!"

nah.

I just have a strange sense of humor and like to help other see their faults and better themselves

There is a saying: If you are not catching flak you are not hitting the target. So it would appear to me you are hitting the bulls eye on something..

As to the PM there is another saying: Its all about Mind Over Matter. If you don't mind? It don't matter! ( so keep writing & forget it )

- Jeri

Um......this?

Ignoring the fact that there is not a single coherent sentence in the entire post, I hardly call writing an advert for a book he hadn't even read qualifies is anything except an exercise in self-abuse.

StepBack -

Look who's challenging who on language errors.

Um......this?

StepBack -

I think it's "whom's challenging whose"

I have. I seen Frank post plenty of relevant and substantive commentary.

Then let's see the link.

You won't find a comment from Frank that is relevant, substantive, coherent and on-topic.

I would merely point out that in the 4 years Crusader Frank has been on this forum he has been thanked 12, 990 times in 8,413 posts. It is evident that a lot of people on this forum find many of his posts to be informative and challenging.

PS: You have been here but two years and have been thanked 1,962 times in 1,474 posts, and that ain't too shabby either. Me? I have been here longer than you and have been thanked a humbling 397 time in 245 posts. In the end, the forum judges each of us, and I think the forum judges fairly.

Um......this?

The best, absolute best and a must have book regarding one of the most successful Communist plots ever devised and executed.

You know the fictional narrative: Joe McCarthy was a drunk, power-hungry liar who used his House UnAmerican Activities Committee (Yeah, why did we even have a HUAC BEFORE Joe was elected?) to destroy so many poor innocents including Zero Mostel.

The truth? You'll want to beat the shit out of ever history teacher you ever had for lying to your face.

Communists in the US Government (oh, we were and are swamped with them!) covered for Stalin's mass execution of Polish officers at Katyn Forest, handed Yugoslavia to Communist Tito and handed China to Mao....and that only 90 pages in!

Don't let Progressive lies go unchecked! Educate Yourself!

We had a HUAC because we had a Communist problem starting with the New Deal and even Democrats cared (before their Party became a wholly owned subsidiary of Moscow)

Buy this book! Own it! Refer to it frequently!

It's statements like yours that makes Frank an even better participant. Geez, really. How self absorbed are you!

Um......this?

I think it's "whom's challenging whose"

:) There may be something wrong with you, Frank but it's stuff like this that redeems you in my eyes.

Funny.

Forum List

Back