Is there anywhere to participate in serious political discussion online?

Pertak96

Rookie
Nov 13, 2018
Y!A Is just absurd. The censors allow trolls to dominate the whole thing. Is there anywhere that people go to have a dialogue?

Is this impossible now? I remember the early 2000's: We had these things called chat rooms, where you didn't have to look at dongs or hear the same old tired partisan bickering.

Y!A Is just absurd. The censors allow trolls to dominate the whole thing. Is there anywhere that people go to have a dialogue?

Is this impossible now? I remember the early 2000's: We had these things called chat rooms, where you didn't have to look at dongs or hear the same old tired partisan bickering.
It is forbidden to discuss other political boards here. What are your stripes?

It is forbidden to discuss other political boards here. What are your stripes?

One can find the blind partisanship more these days than every before, they're like the borg

there's no talking to them

~S~

`
I've belonged to Reddit for about 9 years. Depending on the sub-forum, rules involving civility and sticking to the topic, are strictly enforced.

I've been on line for decades , what else is there to do for a recluse like me?

But i'll say this, civility is a huge problem, it's slowly slipping away

So many simply use this soul suckin' device to vent , always looking to target their angst, anger, frustration

I'm no shrink, but it would seem there's some sort of 'study' that could be had

~S~

As long as these posters around, it will be nearly impossible to hold a "reasonable" discussion on anything dealing with politcs or religion.

gplus-1369074928.jpg

Forum List

Back