Is There Any Honor In Honor Killing Your Own Family?

And the simpleton has fun playing with your semantics.

Yeah, turban boy, we get fundamentalist Islamists sometimes do bad things to their family members as a point of family honor.

So, what's your point?

And the simpleton has fun playing with your semantics.

Yeah, turban boy, we get fundamentalist Islamists sometimes do bad things to their family members as a point of family honor.

So, what's your point?

The point is...on the top of your pointy little head. Go sit in the dunce's corner until I give you permission to leave.

JakeStarkey

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4Vp642ERhM&feature=related]Sound-Effects - Crowd Laughing - YouTube[/ame]

:lol: JStone should be wearing the dunce cap. He was outed with some solid irony and spoofing.

You look stupid, bud.

:lol: JStone should be wearing the dunce cap. He was outed with some solid irony and spoofing.

You look stupid, bud.

He does.

At first I thought Stone was actually interested in the topic and was just extremely poorly informed, but then on one thread when he just started ranting and cursing about how much he hates Arabs I realise it has nothing to do with history or facts.

He just hates Arabs.

It's been fairly clear the past few days that he knows himself that most of what he posts is garbage.

Tomorrow he'll probably start denying the holocaust or 9/11.

Can Islam even be called a religion when it sanctions the depraved custom of honor killing their own family? :cuckoo:

Maria's Grotto, A Documentary About Honor Killings In Palestine A gripping portrait of women, whose lives were dictated by a moral code, Maria's Grotto explores honor killings in Palestine through the stories of four women: one is wrongly accused of dishonoring her family and then murdered; the second dies after being forced by her brothers to swallow poison; the third survives repeated stabbings inflicted by her brother; and the fourth is a Hip-hop singer who dares speak out about honor killings, and faces death threats.

LiveLeak.com - Maria's Grotto, A Documentary About Honor Killings In Palestine

On a positive note, fewer family members means more time to spend with loved ones :badgrin:

You are assuming that nobody has been to the middle east, dip.

Nonsense - many people have been to the Middle East.

YOU have not been to the Middle East, and we know this from your posting. Likewise JStone.

Neither of you have been, nor will you ever go, and your posting makes this obvious to everyone.

YOU have not been to the Middle East, and we know this from your posting. Likewise JStone.

Neither of you have been, nor will you ever go, and your posting makes this obvious to everyone.
You are assuming again dipshit. Now run along before I embarass you even more.

So you are a moooslim? Figures.

Roudy -

No, I am not a Muslim, I am a Christian who has lived and worked in Israel for many years. I lived 1.5 kms from Lebanon and 6 kms from Syria during the Lebanon War. I have also worked from time to time in 15 different Islamic countries.

So what to you is just a childish joke to score points from, has been for me a matter of life and death.

But hey - you are the expert in this topic, right?

Fucktard, what other religious laws, except islimic sharia, do not punish the murder of family members, in effect, sanctioning honor killings?

Sharia Law Umdat al-Salik wa Uddat al-Nasik
Who Is Subject To Retaliation For Injurious Crimes
Retaliation is obligatory against anyone who kills a human being purely intentionally and without right.

The following are not subject to retaliation...
A father or mother (or their father and mothers) for killing their offspring, or offspring's offspring

Reliance of The Traveller: Classic Manual of Islamic Sacred Law

Last edited:

Yes, I am assuming neither you not Stone have ever been - or will ever go to - the Middle East.

Ir is fairly obvious from your posting because, to be honest, I find it scarecely credible that anyone could spend time in any of the ME countries and have learned so little about the basis of the conflict as you two guys.

I have to say, I've been genuinely shocked by how poor your understanding of Israel is. You guys really damage Israel's standing in the world.

Yes, I am assuming neither you not Stone have ever been - or will ever go to - the Middle East.

Ir is fairly obvious from your posting because, to be honest, I find it scarecely credible that anyone could spend time in any of the ME countries and have learned so little about the basis of the conflict as you two guys.

I have to say, I've been genuinely shocked by how poor your understanding of Israel is. You guys really damage Israel's standing in the world.

Fucktard, what other religious laws, except islimic sharia, do not punish the murder of family members, in effect, sanctioning honor killings?

Retaliation is obligatory against anyone who kills a human being purely intentionally and without right.

A father or mother (or their father and mothers) for killing their offspring, or offspring's offspring

Last edited:
Quel grand embarras! Truly, you can tell the two have not been to Israel, Lebanon, Egypt, Jordan, or some of the Balkans, or even little mecca near Detroit. Amazingly in ept.

Quel grand embarras! Truly, you can tell the two have not been to Israel, Lebanon, Egypt, Jordan, or some of the Balkans, or even little mecca near Detroit. Amazingly in ept.

Absolutely!!

I just somehow can not see Stone pressing his way through the Aleppo markets on a Friday morning...!!! :eusa_drool:

Absolutely!!

I just somehow can not see Stone pressing his way through the Aleppo markets on a Friday morning...!!! :eusa_drool:

Last edited:
Stone -

If you are addressing me, do so politely. I'll answer any question addressed politely, but I ignore your usual name calling and abuse, obviously.

Stone -

If you are addressing me, do so politely. I'll answer any question addressed politely, but I ignore your usual name calling and abuse, obviously.

Last edited:
Can Islam even be called a religion when it sanctions the depraved custom of honor killing their own family? :cuckoo:

Maria's Grotto, A Documentary About Honor Killings In Palestine A gripping portrait of women, whose lives were dictated by a moral code, Maria's Grotto explores honor killings in Palestine through the stories of four women: one is wrongly accused of dishonoring her family and then murdered; the second dies after being forced by her brothers to swallow poison; the third survives repeated stabbings inflicted by her brother; and the fourth is a Hip-hop singer who dares speak out about honor killings, and faces death threats.

If you think about it, even before Mosaic Law. even before Abraham, when Cain killed Abel, what Judgement did God Pronounce on Cain? Just something to think about. :):):)

If you think about it, even before Mosaic Law. even before Abraham, when Cain killed Abel, what Judgement did God Pronounce on Cain? Just something to think about. :):):)

Deut: "Thou Shalt Not Murder"

Forum List

Back