Is There Any Honor In Honor Killing Your Own Family?

Stone -

"what other religious laws, except islimic sharia, do not punish the murder of family members, in effect, sanctioning honor killings?"

What the hell, I'll answer this anyway.

Most legal systems allow some leeway for what in English is usually considered a "crime of passion". Several Honour Killings in Latin America have gone unpunished on the basis of passion.

Honour Killings ARE illegal in most Islamic countries, and in many countries do involve prison sentences.

As I have explained already - Honor Killings are not an Islamic thing, and only regularly occur in perhaps 4 Islaminc nations. They do not regularly occur in 12 other Islamic nations.

You will now ignore all of this, and go back to spamming the thread.

Stone -

"what other religious laws, except islimic sharia, do not punish the murder of family members, in effect, sanctioning honor killings?"

What the hell, I'll answer this anyway.

Most legal systems allow some leeway for what in English is usually considered a "crime of passion". Several Honour Killings in Latin America have gone unpunished on the basis of passion.

Honour Killings ARE illegal in most Islamic countries, and in many countries do involve prison sentences.

As I have explained already - Honor Killings are not an Islamic thing, and only regularly occur in perhaps 4 Islaminc nations. They do not regularly occur in 12 other Islamic nations.

You will now ignore all of this, and go back to spamming the thread.

Fucktard, you know less than zero. Sharia law, the Constitution of Islime, sanctions honor killings.

Sharia Law Umdat al-Salik wa Uddat al-Nasik
Who Is Subject To Retaliation For Injurious Crimes
Retaliation is obligatory against anyone who kills a human being purely intentionally and without right.

The following are not subject to retaliation...
A father or mother (or their father and mothers) for killing their offspring, or offspring's offspring

Reliance of The Traveller: Classic Manual of Islamic Sacred Law

Last edited:
JStone -

Sharia law does not serve as the sole basis for law in most Islamic countries, anymore so than the Ten Commandments does in most Christian countries.

Of the 15 countries which use any elements of Islamic law at all, I believe 4 use the statute you mention here. In the other countries Sharia only covers limited statutes such as divorce and inheritance law - not criminal law.

And as I explained earlier, honor killings really only occur in 4 or 5 countries.

It is funny, you know, you go on and on and on about how much you know about this topic....and I just don't see any evidence of it at all. Do you?

JStone -

Sharia law does not serve as the sole basis for law in most Islamic countries, anymore so than the Ten Commandments does in most Christian countries.

Of the 15 countries which use any elements of Islamic law at all, I believe 4 use the statute you mention here. In the other countries Sharia only covers limited statutes such as divorce and inheritance law - not criminal law.

And as I explained earlier, honor killings really only occur in 4 or 5 countries.

It is funny, you know, you go on and on and on about how much you know about this topic....and I just don't see any evidence of it at all. Do you?

You know less than zero.

Sharia law is the Constitution of Islime and EVERY Islimic entity is based on sharia law to one extent or another, particularly, in matters involving inheritance.

Sharia law is the theological and doctrinal justification for honor killings which is why perpetrators in islimic entities receive little or no punishment.

Run along.

Last edited:
JStone -

It's ok - I don't think anyone noticed that massive back pedal!

The 10 Commandments are central to Christian theology, and underpin our legal codes in some ways, but are not, of themselves, laws. You cna covet they neighbour's wife in safety.

Sharia is central to Islamic theology, and unperpins Islamic legal codes in some ways. In some countries (basically the mad, extreme ones like Sudan) the law is literally based on Sharia, but in most Islamic countries it is not used as the basis for most law.

The exceptions are inheritance and divorce.

I would really like to think you learned something here, athough I suspect your ego would never allow you to admit it.

Sharia Law Umdat al-Salik wa Uddat al-Nasik
Who Is Subject To Retaliation For Injurious Crimes
Retaliation is obligatory against anyone who kills a human being purely intentionally and without right.

The following are not subject to retaliation...
A father or mother (or their father and mothers) for killing their offspring, or offspring's offspring

Reliance of The Traveller: Classic Manual of Islamic Sacred Law

Forum List

Back