Is there any doubt?

The ClayTaurus said:
I don't need to "research" like you have. Your "sources" are dubious and comical, at best.

You've overblown this so far out of proportion its transitioned from a stretch to funny to now just sad. Go out and DO something with your life instead of looking for all these excuses for how you're being held down in some conspiratorial plot.

ya---you really do need to do some research---squealing anti-semetism is lame.

dilloduck said:
ya---you really do need to do some research---squealing anti-semetism is lame.
You mean I need to do the research that leads me to the same conclusions you have, right? That's really the problem here.

Let me amend my statements. When white christians are in power, jews are for multiculturalism. When they can be guaranteed to have the power, they're just as racist as anyone else. There are positions in the israeli government which CANNOT be occupied by non jews. Isn't this double standard disturbing to anyone but me and dillo?

The ClayTaurus said:
You mean I need to do the research that leads me to the same conclusions you have, right? That's really the problem here.

Do any research, you ignorant boob. Find some info proving there's no jewish influence or double standard.

rtwngAvngr said:
Do any research, you ignorant boob. Find some info proving there's no jewish influence or double standard.
I'm sure there's jewish influence. I just think you're nuts for thinking their in collusion about it.

There must be an awful lot of politicians on the take. I guess most of America is just too stupid to see the light.

The ClayTaurus said:

no---but your attempts to laugh off everything is old. Got any meat to back up you're fluff?

The ClayTaurus said:
I'm sure there's jewish influence. I just think you're nuts for thinking their in collusion about it.

There must be an awful lot of politicians on the take. I guess most of America is just too stupid to see the light.

So they have influence yet it's random? How often do you think they have to meet? The agenda is simple: Change american culture by any means necessary.

Yes, there are a lot of politicians on the take. Most of america is not stupid, but brainwashed.

dilloduck said:
no---but your attempts to laugh off everything is old. Got any meat to back up you're fluff?
Standard conspiracy theory criticisms/observations. Again, I'm not claiming there is no jewish influence, just that it's not conspiratorial, or even a standard position that jews talk about at jew parties:

"Great news, Aaron, soon mexicans will overrun this country"
"Fantastic, Jacob!"

Laughing off the crackpot theories RWA espouses is about the only reasonable thing one can do.

rtwngAvngr said:
So they have influence yet it's random? How often do you think they have to meet? The agenda is simple: Change american culture by any means necessary.

Yes, there are a lot of politicians on the take. Most of america is not stupid, but brainwashed.
But not you. You're wide awake. Follow the white rabbit.

I'll make a deal with both of you. When the Mexicans overthrow the government and all the jews flee to Israel laughing at their practical joke, I'll personally drive to your house and let you smack me upside the head.

The ClayTaurus said:

No collusion?

http://www.aipac.org/

this happens randomly ?

dilloduck said:
HA HA--damn that was funny ( still no idea what to say huh?)
It's a good thing you're clued in Dillo. You and RWA'll be miles ahead on your contingency plan once things hit the shitter.

The ClayTaurus said:
Did they have good refreshments at least? Macaroons?

You're such a good little robot clay. Aren't your tired of the taste of chicken in your mouth?

Sorry boys, you can go back to your fantasy (or is it nightmare?) now. Apologies for getting you all cranky. I'm gonna go collect my jew-check for my participation in the last couple of threads.

(btw, cock was funnier than chicken. Unfortunate you lack the huevos to leave it up)

Forum List

Back