Is there any doubt?

The ClayTaurus said:
Sorry boys, you can go back to your fantasy (or is it nightmare?) now. Apologies for getting you all cranky. I'm gonna go collect my jew-check for my participation in the last couple of threads.

You're the one having a serious break with reality.

The ClayTaurus said:
Sorry boys, you can go back to your fantasy (or is it nightmare?) now. Apologies for getting you all cranky. I'm gonna go collect my jew-check for my participation in the last couple of threads.

Stay outta discussions that you are too ignorant to participate in.
( Smart ass one-liners do not constitute participation.)

dilloduck said:
The ClayTaurus said:

Stay outta discussions that you are too ignorant to participate in.
( Smart ass one-liners do not constitute participation.)

Like I said. Sorry for making you so cranky. No smart assness in that.

rtwngAvngr said:
You're such a good little robot clay. Aren't your tired of the taste of cockleocken in your mouth?

You and Dillo must really enjoy giving each other roman helmets and mushroom stamps. :D

misterblu said:
You and Dillo must really enjoy giving each other roman helmets and mushroom stamps. :D

You must really be brainwashed with reactionary political correctness to be unable to come up with a sensible post, but still feeling the need to attack us anyway.

dilloduck said:
I see your unable to engage in intelligent discussion also. Go play with Clay.

But Clay and I are playing. Was this supposed to be a serious thread? I'm sorry, I thought it was posted in the Humor section. :D

misterblu said:
Is it dark where you are? Come on outta the basement and join the real world.

:tinfoil:

Again, ad hominem attacks are an ineffective arguing tool, though fun.

Everybody leave Roomy alone. He's my new fun friend.

pc_springen.gif

rtwngAvngr said:
Again, ad hominem attacks are an ineffective arguing tool, though fun.
So 95% of your participation on this board is ineffective arguing? At least you own up to it.

misterblu said:
Seriously. You guys are really going to try and pass this off as intelligent discussion?

woah-kay. :rolleyes:

Look. we're not brainwashed like you. Condescending to us is not going to hurt us or make us stop.

roomy said:
As much as you are enjoying my valuable input here, I feel i must withdraw myself from this thread as it has degenerated into a childish girlie insultfest.You are a bunch of ugly morons :gay:

Yes. And the childishness started with those who can't handle the truth, you poop-muffin eater. :clap1:

Forum List

Back