Is There An Honest Man In The House?

me and pills ...what? i went from a 34 b to a 40 dd....not much fun ...but i am back to a 36 c...

the men always talk about pills boobs.. how big they are (so, I guess you when you were at 40DD) ... just taking a guess based on pieces of conversation here and there....

yall just want boob pics.....and yes bonzi they are real....i have never suffered boob inferiority lol....as a matter of fact i considered reduction....but they remove the nipple and you risk losing all sensation in ones nipples...no thanks

that is a hot zone for me... no thanks... I think I'm pretty satisfied with my C cup.....
so you and pillars huh? yep, we'll have to get you guys drunk. Even just bra pics would be ok! LOL!!!

See, you can say that and get away with it. I say that and I am labeled a perv. (not for the first time)

I didn't get away with it. She called me weird!

yall just want boob pics.....and yes bonzi they are real....i have never suffered boob inferiority lol....as a matter of fact i considered reduction....but they remove the nipple and you risk losing all sensation in ones nipples...no thanks

that is a hot zone for me... no thanks... I think I'm pretty satisfied with my C cup.....
so you and pillars huh? yep, we'll have to get you guys drunk. Even just bra pics would be ok! LOL!!!

See, you can say that and get away with it. I say that and I am labeled a perv. (not for the first time)

You come across as a kind of sleazy, slimy, pervert.

I come across as unstable. Different.

no.... I just talk a lot .... motor mouth on the keyboard....
You do? Hmmm...

I talk a lot here ..... in person, not so much - well .... depends on who I'm with. If they look at me and smile and seem interested I would probably talk non stop. If they look away or seem disinterested, I probably won't ever speak to them again.....

hows the off the bottle going?

I have not had a drink (I did try some vanilla and orange extract but that was a bust... didn't do much for me). I'm trying to get my Dr. to prescribe me Xanax, Valium or Klonopin... we'll see how that goes....

I've seen a pic of you (somewhere) you were on your knees working in the garden. There WAS a pic of pillars in the Year Book thread but it's a broken image now. So I can't see it :(

honey hush....a pic of me on my knees working in the garden.....that is just so wrong...dont get any of those habit forming drugs....smoke weed girl smoke weed...pharms will fuck you up....

You do? Hmmm...

I talk a lot here ..... in person, not so much - well .... depends on who I'm with. If they look at me and smile and seem interested I would probably talk non stop. If they look away or seem disinterested, I probably won't ever speak to them again.....

If this guy smile at you that smells like a safeguard soap 3 feet away. Are you going to offer him a drink? lol

3d47cdbb3b47baba29741318095f3ebb.jpg

honey hush....a pic of me on my knees working in the garden.....that is just so wrong...dont get any of those habit forming drugs....smoke weed girl smoke weed...pharms will fuck you up....

oh now I have to go find it!!!

You do? Hmmm...

If this guy smile at you that smells like a safeguard soap 3 feet away. Are you going to offer him a drink? lol

3d47cdbb3b47baba29741318095f3ebb.jpg

eh..... well first I have to be attracted to him - I won't just pick up a stranger at a bar!
I can tell if someone thinks I'm all that and a bag of chips. If they don't, they can move along....

okay so, you are sitting on your butt, side view, in the grass somewhere.... cell phone your leg.
my memory leaves a lot to be desired!

oooo yea.....the pic i remember how you would get ahold of that is a puzzle..says the person whos photo bucket was wide open lol

it's in forum/thread - no secret. I can tell you where if you want the Admins to remove it. I can PM the info to you..........

Forum List

Back