Is There An Honest Man In The House?

yall just want boob pics.....and yes bonzi they are real....i have never suffered boob inferiority lol....as a matter of fact i considered reduction....but they remove the nipple and you risk losing all sensation in ones nipples...no thanks

that is a hot zone for me... no thanks... I think I'm pretty satisfied with my C cup.....
so you and pillars huh? yep, we'll have to get you guys drunk. Even just bra pics would be ok! LOL!!!

See, you can say that and get away with it. I say that and I am labeled a perv. (not for the first time)

You come across as a kind of sleazy, slimy, pervert.

I come across as unstable. Different.

Sleazy & slimy? You cut me to the quick.

yall just want boob pics.....and yes bonzi they are real....i have never suffered boob inferiority lol....as a matter of fact i considered reduction....but they remove the nipple and you risk losing all sensation in ones nipples...no thanks

that is a hot zone for me... no thanks... I think I'm pretty satisfied with my C cup.....
so you and pillars huh? yep, we'll have to get you guys drunk. Even just bra pics would be ok! LOL!!!

See, you can say that and get away with it. I say that and I am labeled a perv. (not for the first time)

You come across as a kind of sleazy, slimy, pervert.

I come across as unstable. Different.

Sleazy & slimy? You cut me to the quick.

It must not be that bad. I still talk to you. I guess when I think of open marriages, I remember a few people in my past where the guy wore gold chains .... I dunno they just seemed gross. I shouldn't feel that way, at least they are not being underhanded about it, they are just out in the open (being sneaky and a cheater should seem more sleazy, right?) - I might not even be using the right words..... i'll find them tho.....

okay so, I have no adjective to really describe it, so, I'm just going to explain how it seems from MY perspective.

I view sex as "love making" - not that it can't be animalistic, BUT, I have to have a feeling in me that there is POTENTIAL for that person to really fall hard head over heels in love with me. (Selfish, I know, but, it is what it is)..... if there is ZERO potential for that, the sex (for me) is not as good. I have not been a person to enjoy sex purely for the physical satisfaction and recreation of it. Being "one of many" is a turn off for me (again, a self centered and selfish). BUT, at 52 I doubt that will change!

Make sense?

okay so, I have no adjective to really describe it, so, I'm just going to explain how it seems from MY perspective.

I view sex as "love making" - not that it can't be animalistic, BUT, I have to have a feeling in me that there is POTENTIAL for that person to really fall hard head over heels in love with me. (Selfish, I know, but, it is what it is)..... if there is ZERO potential for that, the sex (for me) is not as good. I have not been a person to enjoy sex purely for the physical satisfaction and recreation of it. Being "one of many" is a turn off for me (again, a self centered and selfish). BUT, at 52 I doubt that will change!

Make sense?
You always make sense my dear..... always...

Make sense?
You always make sense my dear..... always...

that's why I love you best :) :smiliehug:

Make sense?

It makes perfect sense. What you said is an apt description of the difference between swinging and polyamory. We don't just fuck strangers. We have outside dates that involve more than just sex.

Make sense?

It makes perfect sense. What you said is an apt description of the difference between swinging and polyamory. We don't just fuck strangers. We have outside dates that involve more than just sex.

yeah but I want my guy to love me BEST ... you love many ... blah

Make sense?

I love my girl the best.

Make sense?

I love my girl the best.

Yep, that's why I am married and monogamous - (unless you count flirting as not monogamous!) ;)

If he found someone he loved better than me, I hope he would leave! That's a terrible thing to be with someone when your heart is somewhere else......

I'd rather be tortured than be with a man who's heart belongs elsewhere.....

Make sense?

I love my girl the best.

Yep, that's why I am married and monogamous - (unless you count flirting as not monogamous!) ;)

It is not for everyone. But we are happy.

And no, flirting is not being non-monogamous. And my flirting on here is as serious as yours, and just as likely to become something physical. It is just for fun.

Really this thread is not about boobs and butts (or, was not supposed to be!)

What man on this thread likes being "in love"
Is it better than being horny?

I like being horny for the person I am in love with.

Really this thread is not about boobs and butts (or, was not supposed to be!)

What man on this thread likes being "in love"
Is it better than being horny?

I like being horny for the person I am in love with.

Yeah well, I think that would ultimately be the best case!

The question is, now, can be romantically in love with someone and NOT be horny for them?

Forum List

Back