Is There A Moral War On The Horizon?

The election of Obama has ushered in the age of amorality and the persecution of the moral. When He is succeeded by another Democrat who carries that torch forward then yes- there will be a "Moral War".

Well, at least you are finally resigned to the fact that a Democratic president will be elected. Good for you. Your trip back to sanity can begin now.

The election of Obama has ushered in the age of amorality and the persecution of the moral. When He is succeeded by another Democrat who carries that torch forward then yes- there will be a "Moral War".

Well, at least you are finally resigned to the fact that a Democratic president will be elected. Good for you. Your trip back to sanity can begin now.
I am pointing to the insanity of Democrats and those who vote for them. :slap:

Catching the end of "Life of Pi" the other day, I found myself constructing this:

'There is no such thing as a war of good vs evil. All wars are just evil vs evil. NO matter how evil someone is, if you kill them you become the very evil you opposed.'

"Life of Pi" at the very end had a line where the guy's relating the 'more believable' version of his story where he killed the cook. "The cook was an evil man, but by killing him he brought out the evil inside of me." Or something along those lines.

The moment we pick up a weapon, we become the very thing we previously opposed. As said in the climax of "Wargames" 'the only winning move is not to play.'

Listening to RC and 007 talk about a moral compass is only a bit less silly than listening to a Comanche discuss the Geneva Convection.

No, there is no new Moral War On The Horizon? Moral humanity have been trying to hold off those like RC and 007 and Comanche since Abel tried to hold off Cain. This is nothing more than the age old struggle of the reactionaries of the far right trying to tell everyone else what to do.

Could the laxed attitude towards same sex relations create a change in public behavior and have a backlash effect on society when the health of these countries that have made this sinful lifestyle lawful? Will people see a yet deadlier epidemic than AIDS or a heightened virus spread like wildfire across the globe killing all the backsliding non-believers? Is the teaching of known behaviors that create warped values somehow make for a society that can be better for humanity? Does creating groups with catch-phrasy pseudo nicknames for persons with a skewed sense of reality be a part of what we all have to learn is foul with community? What can be done other than looking the other way or giving in to perverted lustful acts by blind Satanic followers. Lets hope some of the people will be saved. Letting the ones march in the shelter of free speech will only give them more followers for the time of judgement.

Ooh! Ooh! I know this one. No.

Could the laxed attitude towards same sex relations create a change in public behavior and have a backlash effect on society when the health of these countries that have made this sinful lifestyle lawful? Will people see a yet deadlier epidemic than AIDS or a heightened virus spread like wildfire across the globe killing all the backsliding non-believers? Is the teaching of known behaviors that create warped values somehow make for a society that can be better for humanity? Does creating groups with catch-phrasy pseudo nicknames for persons with a skewed sense of reality be a part of what we all have to learn is foul with community? What can be done other than looking the other way or giving in to perverted lustful acts by blind Satanic followers. Lets hope some of the people will be saved. Letting the ones march in the shelter of free speech will only give them more followers for the time of judgement.

It could just be that people all over the place are realizing that they might not know what's best for anyone else. I have no business telling you how to live your life and you have no business telling me how to live mine.

Don't like gay marriage? Don't have one. Don't like heavy metal? Don't listen to it. Don't like pot? Don't smoke it. Just don't think you know best how I should live my life.
Cool, then I'm going to go over and fuck my neighbors wife and beat up his dog, and I don't need you telling me that's not the way to live my life.

You really need someone to tell you that's not ok?

Last edited:

It could just be that people all over the place are realizing that they might not know what's best for anyone else. I have no business telling you how to live your life and you have no business telling me how to live mine.

Don't like gay marriage? Don't have one. Don't like heavy metal? Don't listen to it. Don't like pot? Don't smoke it. Just don't think you know best how I should live my life.
Cool, then I'm going to go over and fuck my neighbors wife and beat up his dog, and I don't need you telling me that's not the way to live my life.

You really someone to tell you that's not ok?
Why would 007 do any of that? Because of marriage equality? Really? How fucking dumb.

You said

"When He is succeeded by another Democrat who carries that torch forward"

Sounds like acceptance to me.

Catching the end of "Life of Pi" the other day, I found myself constructing this:

'There is no such thing as a war of good vs evil. All wars are just evil vs evil. NO matter how evil someone is, if you kill them you become the very evil you opposed.'

"Life of Pi" at the very end had a line where the guy's relating the 'more believable' version of his story where he killed the cook. "The cook was an evil man, but by killing him he brought out the evil inside of me." Or something along those lines.

The moment we pick up a weapon, we become the very thing we previously opposed. As said in the climax of "Wargames" 'the only winning move is not to play.'

Yeah...tell that to the people in the twin towers. Your a fool!

Iraq did not avenge the twin towers. If you believed it did, you are fooling yourself.

Iraq did not avenge the twin towers. If you believed it did, you are fooling yourself.

Who are you talking to? Not the Islamic fundamentalists? Or the infidels?

You realize that 9/11 isn't the correct answer to every question, right?

And if your loved one's head was rolling in the sand is?

Is your loved one's head rolling in the sand, or does your bunch just prefer to bury your heads in the sand and quote right wing bumper stickers?

You said

Resignation to the fact that the American voter has been lied to in ways to keep them voting Democrat, and the main stream media are nothing but lapdogs pushing the LIberal agenda, and people are stupid enough to eat it up.

You think Negroes and other minorities are going to give up the free shit Obama has been dolling out the last 7 years? :dunno:

Who are you talking to? Not the Islamic fundamentalists? Or the infidels?
Too stupid! Dear, the Iraqi war did not avenge the towers, period. Now the jihadi Muslims are avenging themselves on the West and their Muslim allies. There is no moral war on the horizon, because the far social conservative Christian right has failed. It's over.

Then go to Iraq and fight.

You said

Resignation to the fact that the American voter has been lied to in ways to keep them voting Democrat, and the main stream media are nothing but lapdogs pushing the LIberal agenda, and people are stupid enough to eat it up.

You think Negroes and other minorities are going to give up the free shit Obama has been dolling out the last 7 years? :dunno:

You tell yourself anything you need to to justify your loss, but you do need to accept the fact that the GOP is circling the drain.

You said

You tell yourself anything you need to to justify your loss, but you do need to accept the fact that the GOP is circling the drain.
The GOP is victim to the dumbing down of America, the persecution of moral and family values by Liberals, and a media that perpetuates the lies of the Democrat party. Now quit talking in circles and shut the fuck up, Brotch. :slap:

Forum List

Back