Is There A Moral War On The Horizon?

rcfieldz

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2014
U.S.A.
Could the laxed attitude towards same sex relations create a change in public behavior and have a backlash effect on society when the health of these countries that have made this sinful lifestyle lawful? Will people see a yet deadlier epidemic than AIDS or a heightened virus spread like wildfire across the globe killing all the backsliding non-believers? Is the teaching of known behaviors that create warped values somehow make for a society that can be better for humanity? Does creating groups with catch-phrasy pseudo nicknames for persons with a skewed sense of reality be a part of what we all have to learn is foul with community? What can be done other than looking the other way or giving in to perverted lustful acts by blind Satanic followers. Lets hope some of the people will be saved. Letting the ones march in the shelter of free speech will only give them more followers for the time of judgement.

When man tries to be his own moral compass, the toilet is where he inevitably ends up.

Society is on it's own downward spiral of sin, perversion and debauchery, and one day whether by natural or divine means, the earth will, once again, purge itself of the filth.

'Moral' and 'War' don't go together.
A 'war' of ideas fought with debate and exchange of ideas might get us somewhere. Once it is clearly shown, once and for all, that everything 'moral' is relative to human perception and understanding, a lot of heat will go out of discussion.

When man tries to be his own moral compass, the toilet is where he inevitably ends up.

Society is on it's own downward spiral of sin, perversion and debauchery, and whether by natural or divine means, the earth will, once again, purge itself of the filth.
Fuck Dude, It ain't nothing new to humans, It was already mentioned thousands of years ago.....

There has always been a "moral war" because there have always been people who believed they should be charge of the lives of others.

And yeah, various gods have been used as a club with which to beat others into submission.

I doubt that will ever end but there is simply no reason why superstitions meddlers should be allowed that control.

troll-god.jpeg

Could the laxed attitude towards same sex relations create a change in public behavior and have a backlash effect on society when the health of these countries that have made this sinful lifestyle lawful? Will people see a yet deadlier epidemic than AIDS or a heightened virus spread like wildfire across the globe killing all the backsliding non-believers? Is the teaching of known behaviors that create warped values somehow make for a society that can be better for humanity? Does creating groups with catch-phrasy pseudo nicknames for persons with a skewed sense of reality be a part of what we all have to learn is foul with community? What can be done other than looking the other way or giving in to perverted lustful acts by blind Satanic followers. Lets hope some of the people will be saved. Letting the ones march in the shelter of free speech will only give them more followers for the time of judgement.

It could just be that people all over the place are realizing that they might not know what's best for anyone else. I have no business telling you how to live your life and you have no business telling me how to live mine.

Don't like gay marriage? Don't have one. Don't like heavy metal? Don't listen to it. Don't like pot? Don't smoke it. Just don't think you know best how I should live my life.

Society is on it's own downward spiral of sin, perversion and debauchery, and whether by natural or divine means, the earth will, once again, purge itself of the filth.
Fuck Dude, It ain't nothing new to humans, It was already mentioned thousands of years ago.....
If it isn't new, then why will history repeat itself?

Too many "Gruber stupid" fucks or what?

It could just be that people all over the place are realizing that they might not know what's best for anyone else. I have no business telling you how to live your life and you have no business telling me how to live mine.

Don't like gay marriage? Don't have one. Don't like heavy metal? Don't listen to it. Don't like pot? Don't smoke it. Just don't think you know best how I should live my life.
Cool, then I'm going to go over and fuck my neighbors wife and beat up his dog, and I don't need you telling me that's not the way to live my life.

If it isn't new, then why will history repeat itself?

Too many "Gruber stupid" fucks or what?
No, it's from living in underpopulated states that have a shortage of women...

If there is a moral war, it's going to happen because the conservatives have told others once too many times how they should live their lives, without having the slightest inkling as to what they are talking of.

And, it's going to be more like a revolt than a war, because people will tire of being told how to live.

Could the laxed attitude towards same sex relations create a change in public behavior and have a backlash effect on society

I find it interesting how zealots can find a natural sexual tendancy to be problematic, but then allow lying for Jesus, abuse for sake of their faith, ripping off elderly to finance the ministries, allowing pastors committ frauds/scams, allow pastors with clear dissociative disorders air time to spread their looney tunes, allow child abuse, allow child endangerment, cause supression of valuable scientific and medical advances for healing the world, cause wars and murder, cause ignorance, cause supressive societies, take advantage of lesser cultures, subvert people, destabilize nations, distort and change history, false testimony, defamation of people as individual figures and or groups of people. Interefere with politics. Destroy busnisses.
All these things are morally accepted by Christians who would rather complain about people kissing their loved ones instead of complaining about those ripping them off or abusing them.

The election of Obama has ushered in the age of amorality and the persecution of the moral. When He is succeeded by another Democrat who carries that torch forward then yes- there will be a "Moral War".

Cool, then I'm going to go over and fuck my neighbors wife and beat up his dog, and I don't need you telling me that's not the way to live my life.

Because saying "live and let live" is totally the same thing as telling someone it's perfectly fine to engage in rape, murder, arson, and rape. :doubt:

007 SAID:

“Cool, then I'm going to go over and fuck my neighbors wife and beat up his dog, and I don't need you telling me that's not the way to live my life.”

This fails as a non sequitur fallacy, it's ignorant and ridiculous.

Forum List

Back