The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
Jesus said, Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which buildeth his house upon a rock:
And the rain descended and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat upon that house and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.

And everyone that heareth these sayings of mine and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand: And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house and it fell: and great was the fall of it.
Matthew 7:24-29

This sermon by Paul Washer is the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Please listen to the message and ask yourself this question. Am I saved? Have I built my house upon the rock? Am I standing on the Word of God today? Thank you for watching. Please share this message with your loved ones. friends, and neighbors (saved and unsaved).

Last edited:
The divine archetype of Lucifer is one that represents wisdom, knowledge, and enlightenment. What kind of human does not find profound value in such things?

lucifer-1.jpg

But he isn't God. He is deceiving you. He doesn't have any keys! He's been stripped of his authority when Jesus Christ defeated him at the cross! Jesus has the keys to hell! Not Satan! What kind of god does not even have the keys to his own house? THINK!

This is what happened to you.

It is written:

In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Now go look at my response to you on The Memorial Day thread and understand that Satan is not God! Lucifer is not God! He has blinded your mind because he wants to destroy you! He wants to take you to hell! When are you going to wake up?

Here. This is my response to your claim on memorial day thread that Satan is God. Read carefully.

My response to you.....

I never said Satan's name could not be mentioned in any discussion - it was you who said I mentioned Jesus first and I merely let you know as He is LORD he is welcomed in any conversation. You need to know something. Satan is not God. The word god used in scripture is speaking of this world system - lording over as a landlord for those tenants who are still "under contract" to sin and death like you - because the pardon for your debt of sin you've rejected. (he cannot touch believers without petitioning God first) His time is short and he knows it. If Satan were God he would know the future (he doesn't) his time wouldn't be short (God is eternally God - Satan is doomed and knows it) he wouldn't be bound by a chain by one angel and cast into hell for punishment in the future. If it only takes one of God's angels to bind Satan in a chain and cast him into the pit. Think about that. He isn't God. What has happened to you is this scripture:

In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

You see, we were born into sin and until we are saved our minds are blinded by him. This is why they call him the deceiver. He has deceived you into believing he is God. He isn't. He is a defeated foe. My God - Jesus Christ - is his Master. Jesus is God. Wherever a Believer goes? Jesus Christ in them goes too. Which means while I'm here, Jesus is LORD over this board. ( or any other servant of the Most High God called to be here) Not Satan. My authority in Christ overrules your authority in Satan. I have full authority over your Master and the demons you are involved with. See Luke 10:19. And if you do not believe the Scriptures - ask the demons and see what they tell you because the demons you converse with were at Calvary that day and they know that Satan was defeated at the cross. Ask them.

Last edited:
If Satan is God then he should know what day Jesus Christ shall return. Ask him to tell you when shall the return of Jesus Christ be? God knows. If he is God then tell him to prove it to you and tell you - when will it happen?

If he cannot tell you then he does not know the future. I can tell you right now he does not know. Had he known the future he never would have let Jesus Christ be crucified on a tree at Calvary. It was the day of his defeat and he remembers it well. Ask him about it.

A few questions for you now. What kind of god does not know the future? What kind of god has to ask permission from God Almighty before acting? What kind of god doesn't even have the keys to his own "kingdom" (hell) ? What kind of god would be eternally punished in the same place he is supposedly Lord over? Can you understand that this does not describe God at all but rather a defeated foe which God has permitted to do certain things for a limited time? You are serving the wrong Master! Jesus Christ is Satan's Master! Jesus Christ hung on a tree at Calvary - not the devil! Do not be robbed of what Jesus desires to give you! Do not be deceived by the wicked one any longer!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back