Is the USMB GOP saying they are the party of Lincoln a slap in the face to blacks?

Is the USMB GOP saying they are the party of Lincoln a slap in the face to blacks?

We know in the middle 60's white conservatives fled the Democratic Party because of blacks joining the party and they joined the GOP which is why the Republican Party is 90% white today.

Why do USMB Republicans insist they are anti slavery when so many are proud to be Confederate Conservatives. Do they really think they are fooling anyone? Anyone at all?

Your Zimmerman pic is as misleading as the one the lefty scum media kept showing of the dead thug, yanking at heart strings with a 5-year-old pic of a smiling cherubic little black boy in his red t-shirt rather than select from plenty of other more current depictions of the a-hole. Why not the Zim pic shown at trial? A little too descriptive of the beating he took?

Tells everyone everything they need to know about deany.

That picture was taken at the police station only an hour after the shooting. He just wiped the little blood that came from his nose the doctor said was probably from a single blow, not dozens. You sit in front of a computer. It's easy to look up. I've already provided many links. Should I provide more you refuse to look at because you don't want to believe the truth? Find pictures of a man who face was beaten and compare it to Zimmerman's.

Anyone who saw the photo in the trial knows why you won't show it. As always, you define transparent.

Your Zimmerman pic is as misleading as the one the lefty scum media kept showing of the dead thug, yanking at heart strings with a 5-year-old pic of a smiling cherubic little black boy in his red t-shirt rather than select from plenty of other more current depictions of the a-hole. Why not the Zim pic shown at trial? A little too descriptive of the beating he took?

Tells everyone everything they need to know about deany.

That picture was taken at the police station only an hour after the shooting. He just wiped the little blood that came from his nose the doctor said was probably from a single blow, not dozens. You sit in front of a computer. It's easy to look up. I've already provided many links. Should I provide more you refuse to look at because you don't want to believe the truth? Find pictures of a man who face was beaten and compare it to Zimmerman's.

Anyone who saw the photo in the trial knows why you won't show it. As always, you define transparent.

What photo????

If it was at the trial, it was on the Internet.

Show us the photo.

We know in the middle 60's white conservatives fled the Democratic Party because of blacks joining the party and they joined the GOP which is why the Republican Party is 90% white today.

Why do USMB Republicans insist they are anti slavery when so many are proud to be Confederate Conservatives. Do they really think they are fooling anyone? Anyone at all?

Oh, looky!!

The resident racist has started a thread in the "race relations" subforum.
:lmao:

Anyone above the age of 20 (should) knows that the parties have swapped ideology since the days of Lincoln.

Your "90%" bullshit has been proven as just that,,,,bullshit!

And why the Lincoln-Race connection, BTW?
What does one have to do with the other?
Was ol' Abe black? I don't get it....
:eusa_eh:

Oh, looky!!

Anyone above the age of 20 (should) knows that the parties have swapped ideology since the days of Lincoln.

Funny, I was just reading a post by Warrior who said he didn't believe it and I should provide "hard proof" that Republicans used to be Democrats. And then you come out with that bullshit making yourself look all stupid.

A large percentage of these Republicans believe it was Romney who took out Bin Laden. These are the same Republicans that said "demand" does NOT drive job creation. That it's "billionaires with money" who drive job creation.

These guys are batshit crazy. You have to repeat the truth and some, a very few, learn something.

I think the GOP needs to remind us more often that they were the party of Lincoln and Civil Rights

It reminds everyone of what a great party they once were

you dems need to remind us more that you are the party of the big tent and tolerance except when it comes to white males, white conservative females and what you refer to as uncle toms.
Where is the GOP of old?

The party that used to care about the less fortunate?

I think the GOP needs to remind us more often that they were the party of Lincoln and Civil Rights

It reminds everyone of what a great party they once were

you dems need to remind us more that you are the party of the big tent and tolerance except when it comes to white males, white conservative females and what you refer to as uncle toms.
Where is the GOP of old?

The party that used to care about the less fortunate?

you mean the less fortunate like the Kennedys, Kerrys, Obamas and other rich hypocrites that point their fingers at other rich people or working Americans simply b/c they are not members of their downtrodden minority class?

Oh, looky!!

Republicans Remain Disproportionately White and Religious

9 out of 10 Republicans are non Hispanic whites. 9 out of 10, you know, like 90 out of a 100, or, as I like to say, "90 fucking percent" So get used to it.

//

The radical left seems to vaguely remember Lincoln but everything else seems to be a blur. Al Gore's father senator Gore (D) was a segregationist. The democrat party was the segregationist party during the 50's and the 60's. If you polled members of the KKK back then you would find that they were all card carrying democrats. LBJ brought Black people back on to the democrat plantation with the "great society" which was neither great nor a society. Under tLBJ's new democrat party agenda Black people would be on the federal dole and poverty pimps would make sure the money was doled out in exchange for votes. Black families were torn apart when the male role was taken over by government and today you can count on successful Black people like Clarence Thomas and Conde Rice to be attacked and vilified for escaping the democrat plantation.

Oh, looky!!

9 out of 10 Republicans are non Hispanic whites. 9 out of 10, you know, like 90 out of a 100, or, as I like to say, "90 fucking percent" So get used to it.

what's wrong with that unless you hate white people?

You have no problem showing your ignorance , do you?

r-RHOADES-REVEL-large570.jpg

Black Americans in Congress

Since 1870, when Senator Hiram Revels of Mississippi and Representative Joseph Rainey of South Carolina became the first African Americans to serve in Congress, a total of 139 African Americans have served as U.S. Representatives or Senators. This Web site, based on the book Black Americans in Congress, 1870–2007, contains biographical profiles of former African-American Members of Congress, links to information about current black Members, essays on institutional and national events that shaped successive generations of African Americans in Congress, and images of each individual Member, supplemented by other historical photos.

Thanks for the article. Look what I read from your link:

Fully 71 percent of all African Americans who have served in Congress entered the House or Senate after 1970.1 These startling gains derived from the legacy of the Voting Rights Act of 1965 and its subsequent extensions, as well as from Supreme Court decisions requiring legislative redistricting so that black voters could be represented more equitably.

So? That's doesn't take away the fact that the earliest black representatives were Republican.

Will you just change your username to RETARD please?

Oh, looky!!

It shows 21 percent of blacks are democrats.

I call that poll.......... BULLSHIT!!!

Leave it to an idiot liberal to believe this crap.

See, Deany broke with reality because his mind had to be altered to accommodate a few simple phrases that were drilled into him relentlessly, "Republican Evil" "90% White" and "6% scientists"

All he does now is repeated these rote phrases, it's pointless to argue with him since he's a vinyl record with a scratch and just repeated the same things endlessly

OMG, rdean slaps us all in the face every day...how you all liken it?

who in their right mind sits around day after day and thinks up this hateful shit?

You see who it is who is DIVIDING this country folks..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back