Is the USMB GOP saying they are the party of Lincoln a slap in the face to blacks?

R

rdean

Is the USMB GOP saying they are the party of Lincoln a slap in the face to blacks?

We know in the middle 60's white conservatives fled the Democratic Party because of blacks joining the party and they joined the GOP which is why the Republican Party is 90% white today.

Why do USMB Republicans insist they are anti slavery when so many are proud to be Confederate Conservatives. Do they really think they are fooling anyone? Anyone at all?

We know in the middle 60's white conservatives fled the Democratic Party because of blacks joining the party and they joined the GOP which is why the Republican Party is 90% white today.

Why do USMB Republicans insist they are anti slavery when so many are proud to be Confederate Conservatives. Do they really think they are fooling anyone? Anyone at all?

d95g.jpg

Yeah, its a slap to YOUR face, so now what are you gonna do about it? This weak ass thread is all you got chump? Pff, you just played by the GOP foo.

Last edited:
Yeah, its a slap to YOUR face, so now what are you gonna do about it? This weak ass thread is all you got chump? Pff, you just played by the GOP foo.

I called Confederate conservatives liars and racist and they proved nothing different. That means I got played? And you call me the "foo"?

Dems: Tuskegee Experiment, Black Eugenics Through Planned Parenthood and "I'll have them ******* voting Democrat for the next 200 years"

Yeah, there's a legacy

I guess you have a point. But I missed what it was. Tuskegee went from when Shirley Temple was making her first movies to the year Janis Joplin died. So it must be Democrats? And you forget the conservatives fled the Democratic Party in the middle 60's and joined the GOP which is why it's 90% white today. Why do you always leave that out? You want to pretend it didn't happen?

You have no problem showing your ignorance , do you?

r-RHOADES-REVEL-large570.jpg

Black Americans in Congress

Since 1870, when Senator Hiram Revels of Mississippi and Representative Joseph Rainey of South Carolina became the first African Americans to serve in Congress, a total of 139 African Americans have served as U.S. Representatives or Senators. This Web site, based on the book Black Americans in Congress, 1870–2007, contains biographical profiles of former African-American Members of Congress, links to information about current black Members, essays on institutional and national events that shaped successive generations of African Americans in Congress, and images of each individual Member, supplemented by other historical photos.

What hard evidence do you have that this occurred?

Dems: Tuskegee Experiment, Black Eugenics Through Planned Parenthood and "I'll have them ******* voting Democrat for the next 200 years"

Yeah, there's a legacy

I guess you have a point. But I missed what it was. Tuskegee went from when Shirley Temple was making her first movies to the year Janis Joplin died. So it must be Democrats? And you forget the conservatives fled the Democratic Party in the middle 60's and joined the GOP which is why it's 90% white today. Why do you always leave that out? You want to pretend it didn't happen?

That lie has been debunked so many times. But yet, you dumbass liberals keep on trying.

Yeah, there's a legacy

Don't forget.... The Democrats gave America the KKK !!!!

don't forget LaRaza, NOI, NAACP, NBPP, UL, Obama, Holder, Jeremiah Wright and Toure.

of course, only white conservatives can be racist ;)

I believe Lincoln was the first president from the Republican party. For some reason I seem to remember that he was personally in favor of slavery. But all of that is neither here nor there at this point.

It sounds really good to take care of the poor and underprivileged by giving them the financial help to take care of themselves - and that seems to be the Democrat dogma.

In truth, it only hurts them because it "keeps them right down there where they belong." It gives them no incentive to step up to the plate and strive to better themselves and, as a result, become self-sufficient, educated in better than ghetto schools, living in better housing than what the government housing gives them. Attaining goals instills pride in one's self and what one is really capable of doing. Yet, there are people who are born into and live in these substandard conditions who do "get it" and they do pull themselves out of the quagmire and excel personally.

So when people "object" to support for the poor - it's not that they object to the initiative, but rather to the lifetime, generational continuation of the support with no resolution or end in sight but rather an ever-increasing support for more and more people being supported.

Your Zimmerman pic is as misleading as the one the lefty scum media kept showing of the dead thug, yanking at heart strings with a 5-year-old pic of a smiling cherubic little black boy in his red t-shirt rather than select from plenty of other more current depictions of the a-hole. Why not the Zim pic shown at trial? A little too descriptive of the beating he took?

Tells everyone everything they need to know about deany.

Yeah, there's a legacy

Deany, the Democrats kept their Nazi Tuskegee Experiments secret.

You have no problem showing your ignorance , do you?

r-RHOADES-REVEL-large570.jpg

Black Americans in Congress

Since 1870, when Senator Hiram Revels of Mississippi and Representative Joseph Rainey of South Carolina became the first African Americans to serve in Congress, a total of 139 African Americans have served as U.S. Representatives or Senators. This Web site, based on the book Black Americans in Congress, 1870–2007, contains biographical profiles of former African-American Members of Congress, links to information about current black Members, essays on institutional and national events that shaped successive generations of African Americans in Congress, and images of each individual Member, supplemented by other historical photos.

Thanks for the article. Look what I read from your link:

Fully 71 percent of all African Americans who have served in Congress entered the House or Senate after 1970.1 These startling gains derived from the legacy of the Voting Rights Act of 1965 and its subsequent extensions, as well as from Supreme Court decisions requiring legislative redistricting so that black voters could be represented more equitably.

Your Zimmerman pic is as misleading as the one the lefty scum media kept showing of the dead thug, yanking at heart strings with a 5-year-old pic of a smiling cherubic little black boy in his red t-shirt rather than select from plenty of other more current depictions of the a-hole. Why not the Zim pic shown at trial? A little too descriptive of the beating he took?

Tells everyone everything they need to know about deany.

That picture was taken at the police station only an hour after the shooting. He just wiped the little blood that came from his nose the doctor said was probably from a single blow, not dozens. You sit in front of a computer. It's easy to look up. I've already provided many links. Should I provide more you refuse to look at because you don't want to believe the truth? Find pictures of a man who face was beaten and compare it to Zimmerman's.

What hard evidence do you have that this occurred?

That's a joke, right?

In the 19th century, Southern Democrats comprised whites in the South who believed in Jacksonian democracy. In the 1850s they held that slavery was a good thing and promoted its expansion into the West. After Reconstruction they controlled all the Southern states and disfranchised the blacks (who were Republicans). The "Solid South" gave nearly all its electoral votes to Democrats in presidential elections. Republicans seldom were elected to office outside some mountain districts.

After the signing of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the old argument that all whites had to stick together to prevent civil rights legislation lost its force. More and more whites began to vote Republican, especially in the suburbs and growing cities. Newcomers from the North were mostly Republican; they were now joined by conservatives and wealthy Southern whites, while liberal whites and poor whites, especially in rural areas, remained with the Democratic Party.

Southern Democrats - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pulaski, Tennessee - The Ku Klux Klan officially disbanded today claiming that the Republican Party has co-opted all of their ideas concerning race, immigration and religion and that there was no longer any need for their existence.

KKK Disbands Claiming GOP Has Co-opted All Of Their Ideas

-----------------------------------------------------

Your ignorance of recent history is mind boggling. You sit on front of the Internet. Are you afraid to learn? Afraid of what you might find out? How can people with such confidence be so fucking ignorant? It's bewildering.

I think the GOP needs to remind us more often that they were the party of Lincoln and Civil Rights

It reminds everyone of what a great party they once were

I think the GOP needs to remind us more often that they were the party of Lincoln and Civil Rights

It reminds everyone of what a great party they once were

you dems need to remind us more that you are the party of the big tent and tolerance except when it comes to white males, white conservative females and what you refer to as uncle toms.

Forum List

Back