Is the U.S. Credit Rating a Victim of GOP Sabotage?

Dispute what? That the GOP held food hostage?

That's colossally stupid.. why would we bother?

You wont bother because you can't.

No unemployment extension unless the Bush tax cuts are extended. That was the GOP stance.

Dispute it. I dare ya.

So ok, you want "free money for not working" to be called "food," and you think that people should get said newly termed "free money now called food," forever.

Pretty close?

Not seeing anything here refuting the facts in my post.

Simple. They refused to budge on unemployment extension unless the Bush tax cuts were extended.

Fin.

Moron.

Ok, I want to make sure we're clear, your claiming that not raising taxes on roughly 5% of the population and extending unemployment to 99 weeks is the reason our credit has been downgraded to AA+?

I am claiming exactly what I said I was claiming:

The GOP refused to extend unemployment until the tax cuts were extended.

Dispute it.

Whoa, whoa, whoa there skippy... what happened to the GOP HOLDING FOOD FOR AMERICANS HOSTAGE?

Ya... I knew that one would fall by the way side... it was a moronic statement.

No unemployment extension unless the Bush tax cuts are extended. That was the GOP stance.

Dispute it. I dare ya.

So ok, you want "free money for not working" to be called "food," and you think that people should get said newly termed "free money now called food," forever.

Pretty close?

Might be BECAUSE there isn't any "facts" in your post, just your useful idiot talking point.

Dispute it. I dare ya.

Pretty close?

And I haven't seen anything from you to prove it.

Sheeeesuz Christ man... get a freakin' clue instead of just talkin' out yur ass.

Dispute it. I dare ya.

Pretty close?

Well, what does what you are saying have to do with this thread? Do you have ADD or something?

And to your off-topic point, so what? 99 weeks of unemployment is fucking retarded and not raising taxes is a good thing.

Ok, I want to make sure we're clear, your claiming that not raising taxes on roughly 5% of the population and extending unemployment to 99 weeks is the reason our credit has been downgraded to AA+?

Dispute it.

Whoa, whoa, whoa there skippy... what happened to the GOP HOLDING FOOD FOR AMERICANS HOSTAGE?

Yeah, they were holding food on the table hostage.

Unemployment for struggling Americans = food on the table

Them facts are a bitch for you to deal with.

Dispute it.

So instead of disputing the thought behind the moronic statement(which you can't), you chose to attack the moronic statement... typical.

Still waiting on an explanation as to how the GOP held food hostage.... what'd they do, garb a bunch of lettuce and Spaghetti o's, blind fold them and lock 'em in a room?

Pretty close?

Well, what does what you are saying have to do with this thread? Do you have ADD or something?

And to your off-topic point, so what? 99 weeks of unemployment is fucking retarded and not raising taxes is a good thing.

yeah... look at all the good it's doing for us:cuckoo:

Pretty close?

And I haven't seen anything from you to prove it.

Sheeeesuz Christ man... get a freakin' clue instead of just talkin' out yur ass.

:lol:

Clearly you were asleep in December when this all went down.

Dispute it.

You're an idiot... lemme guess, 9th grade public school education?

:eusa_drool:

Dispute it.

Then I was right.... you want "money" to be called "food," and you want people to get FREE MONEY from the government for an indefinite amount of time for doing NOTHING.

No, I can't deal with that. I don't believe people should get FREE MONEY for sitting on their LAZY ASS for YEARS AND YEARS. You want to pay them out of your pocket to sit on their lazy ass for years, have a nut. I don't want to.

Still waiting on an explanation as to how the GOP held food hostage.... what'd they do, garb a bunch of lettuce and Spaghetti o's, blind fold them and lock 'em in a room?

You got your explanation. You just couldn't dispute it so you tried to erect a strawman instead. I refused to bite and now you are pretending it wasn't explained to you in the first place.

yeah... look at all the good it's doing for us:cuckoo:

Here's a hint. All you liberals get together and Pool ALL YOUR MONIES and give it to your GOVERMENT, for the GOOD of the Country, of course.

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. ... It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our government's reckless fiscal policies." -- Barack Hussein “Shovel-ready was not as … uh .. shovel-ready as we expected (laughs)" Failed Leader Obama

Obama, the Downgraded President

You got your explanation. You just couldn't dispute it so you tried to erect a strawman instead. I refused to bite and now you are pretending it wasn't explained to you in the first place.

Hey, you're the one yammering on about food hostages in a credit rating room.

Seriously, are you high or just not all that bright?

Dispute it.

So instead of disputing the thought behind the moronic statement(which you can't), you chose to attack the moronic statement... typical.

Shut the fuck up... idiot.

Forum List

Back