Is the Tea Party Racist?

I wouldn't know, since I reject anything concerning the Republican Party. But it's possible. There are certainly racist elements in both the Republican and Tea Parties.

I reject anything concerning the racist democrat party, the party that founded the KKK. You're still the same old hateful race baiting queer that you were on the other forum.

Reported.

LOL Poet is a riot!

poet, no one cares if you are black, male, or homosexual. But when you act the idiot, the sharks draw near.

poet, no one cares if you are black, male, or homosexual. But when you act the idiot, the sharks draw near.

Oh, yes you do. You're intimidated. In fact, you're frothing at the mouth, behind my audacity. Why do you keep responding? Because I have you under my spell, puppet. Who's zooming who? LOL.

Oh, yes you do. You're intimidated. In fact, you're frothing at the mouth, behind my audacity. Why do you keep responding? Because I have you under my spell, puppet. Who's zooming who? LOL.

You are in total mental slavery to me, poet. You have no control. You are imploding. :rofl:

You are in total mental slavery to me, poet. You have no control. You are imploding. :rofl:

Bye, girl.

Bye, girl.

You are my mental slave, and you will be back, just like all under my control. I have had Trajan and Uncensored following me around like puppies after purina.

535771_4922583715204_768974719_n.jpg

That is certainly true. Most of them call themselves Democrats.

Being that I am not a democrat or republican I would probably agree.
You may now pick your jaw up off of the ground.

Same here, not a D or an R. I can't stand either party. One's got stripes, the other spots, but skin 'em out and they're all cats underneath.

Two wings. One left, one right, on one big stinking bird.

I wouldn't know, since I reject anything concerning the Republican Party. But it's possible. There are certainly racist elements in both the Republican and Tea Parties.

I reject anything concerning the racist democrat party, the party that founded the KKK. You're still the same old hateful race baiting queer that you were on the other forum.

Reported.

Still the same ignorant loser you always were. LOL. :clap2:

Still the same ignorant loser you always were. LOL. :clap2:

Who are you trying to convince? Me? LOL. You don't know me....stop pretending that you do.

You're a Black homo lefty who lives in Houston.

Uh, we don't use "homo", as it's pejorative when used by "alleged" "straights".
But, yes, it says as much on my profile. What? That's supposed to indicate that you "know" me? You do not.....you assume. That's not knowing.
You're obviously a Muslim, who cannot spell. LOL

Being that I am not a democrat or republican I would probably agree.
You may now pick your jaw up off of the ground.

Same here, not a D or an R. I can't stand either party. One's got stripes, the other spots, but skin 'em out and they're all cats underneath.

yes they are both part of this government system.

one wing brought you a second world wide crash in one lifetime and wars started by lying to the American people.

The other one brought you child labor laws and the best school system in the world.

to say they are the same is a simple minded line of bullshit

yes they are both part of this government system.

one wing brought you a second world wide crash in one lifetime and wars started by lying to the American people.

The other one brought you child labor laws and the best school system in the world.

to say they are the same is a simple minded line of bullshit

TM, you'd be funny if you weren't so damned pathetic.

While I do hold Republiscams accountable for their part in our financial mess, I also realize that people like Barney Frank bald-faced LIED to us about the financial health of our housing market in general, and of Fannie and Freddie in particular.

Claiming we have "the best school system in the world" is so ludicrous it only outs you as one of the most willfully ignorant people on this site. Do I really need to post the studies that show just how pathetically WRONG you are?

Forum List

Back