Is the 'Russia Hacked the Election' Lie Starting to Die?

When The DNC comes out and finally admits that they actually never had any evidence of Russian Hacking them maybe America can get down to business and help Lefty get a damn backbone and a work ethic and get some shit done!

The only evidence we have of collusion is Obama's little Coup he is trying to run right now and he and Hillary's collusion with the Media and terrorists and illegals they used to carry out their dirty work.

And the only plot we have proof of occurred with the intent to affect the election was The DNC plot to rig the DNC primary.

Well here's one of your hero's, FBI director James Comey who also interfered into the election who is stating on video that the evidence is clear that the Russians hacked into DNC databases.
Senate Committee May Use Subpoenas in Russian Hacking Investigation

The only one who has continually denied it has been Trump. The FBI, the CIA, the Department of Homeland Security and 13 other intelligence agencies are all in agreement.

And so is Shep Smith of FOX NEWS

You might want to listen to the entire video--LOL What he says in this video is SHOCKING.

OR not

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Man, that is the dumbest shit I've seen posted in this forum in the last 5 minutes.

Yes, we do know the emails were true. For one thing, no one ever denied that they were true. The reason they didn't is the fact that they can be verified to be genuine by codes imbedded in the email, but you just go on believing that Hillary isn't a great big douche bag like the emails showed.

Furthermore, there is no connection between Putin and Assange. The later has said may times that Russia was not the source of the emails.

Assange is not capable of hacking e-mail servers so he got them from somewhere. Assange does have ties to Russia. He is a liar and nothing more.
NO one said he didn't get them "from somewhere," moron. What "ties" to Russia does he have?

MORON. Maybe Santa Claus gave Assange the e-mails. The fact is that Russian intelligence has the ability to hack servers and a motive to do so. Julian Assange did a show from the Ecuadorean Embassy for Russia Today. Russia Today gets it's money from the state which means Putin. Putin also defended Assange after his arrest for sexual misconduct. Also there were false e-mails in the legitimate ones. One said that Democrats would steal the election and supposedly used the stationary of Democrat senators. The FBI is investigating it.
But the fact is you know nothing shit. Fking PERIOD

Are FACTS getting in the way of your Trump fantasy.

cartoon-pictures-of-babies-crying-18.jpg

CroweJ20161216_low.jpg

Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

Which facts?

Let me continue from my link the Trumpies were too cowardly to read.

Claim 2: Russia has tried for years to manipulate Trump using lucrative business deals, and Russian operatives have collected compromising information that could potentially be used to blackmail Trump.

Evidence: These allegations are based on a 35-page dossier of opposition research on Trump, prepared by a former British intelligence officer hired by Trump’s Republican and Democratic rivals during the election. The dossier contained numerous explosive but unverified claims.

The man who prepared the original 35-page dossier, Christopher Steele, is respected for his intelligence work, particularly in Russia. However, because the claims remain uncorroborated, they should be viewed with skepticism.

The dossier circulated among Washington lawmakers, intelligence agents and journalists for months before becoming public knowledge, when unnamed U.S. officials told CNN in January 2017 that intelligence officers presented Trump with a summary of the document.
So opposition research by sleazy Democrats and neverTrump Republicans proves that Putin was in league with Trump?

That's a syllogism that only the brain damaged could agree with.
Isn't it funny the Libs can protect themselves but trump has to succumb to a libturd. Who do these stupid fks think they are? They want a fking fight? I'm in I'll take em on eyes wide open

The others that have been on this board for many years know I am not a liberal and I have over 15,000 posts on this board to prove it. I switched my party status to Independent as soon as you nominated this Ass Clown for Commander & Chief of this country. You had several other more competent qualified candidates, and you picked the worst one. I continually WARNED people like you about Trump, and now you're going pay heavily for it.

Other Republicans warned, and you IGNORED all of those warnings. Your first mistake was making him the poster boy of the Republican party, your second mistake was not voting for Hillary Clinton to keep him out of the Oval office. As least you would have had her rag on for the next 4 years, instead of throwing gasoline on the entire Republican party, waiting for someone to throw a match.

YOU DID THIS, NOT ME

Tea-Party-Quacks.jpg

Frankly you deserve everything you're going to get.

Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

Last edited:
Let me continue from my link the Trumpies were too cowardly to read.

Claim 2: Russia has tried for years to manipulate Trump using lucrative business deals, and Russian operatives have collected compromising information that could potentially be used to blackmail Trump.

Evidence: These allegations are based on a 35-page dossier of opposition research on Trump, prepared by a former British intelligence officer hired by Trump’s Republican and Democratic rivals during the election. The dossier contained numerous explosive but unverified claims.

The man who prepared the original 35-page dossier, Christopher Steele, is respected for his intelligence work, particularly in Russia. However, because the claims remain uncorroborated, they should be viewed with skepticism.

The dossier circulated among Washington lawmakers, intelligence agents and journalists for months before becoming public knowledge, when unnamed U.S. officials told CNN in January 2017 that intelligence officers presented Trump with a summary of the document.
So opposition research by sleazy Democrats and neverTrump Republicans proves that Putin was in league with Trump?

That's a syllogism that only the brain damaged could agree with.
Isn't it funny the Libs can protect themselves but trump has to succumb to a libturd. Who do these stupid fks think they are? They want a fking fight? I'm in I'll take em on eyes wide open

The others that have been on this board for many years know I am not a liberal and I have over 15,000 posts on this board to prove it. I switched my party status to Independent as soon as you nominated this Ass Clown for Commander & Chief of this country. I continually WARNED people like you about Trump, and now you're going pay heavily for it.

Other Republicans warned, and you IGNORED all of those warnings. Your first mistake was making him the poster boy of the Republican party, your second mistake was not voting for Hillary Clinton to keep him out of the Oval office. As least you would have her rag on for the next 4 years, instead of throwing gasoline on the entire Republican party, waiting for someone to throw a match on it.

YOU DID THIS, NOT ME

Tea-Party-Quacks.jpg

Frankly you deserve everything you're going to get.

I'm sorry what the fk was that?

I'm wondering when liberals are going to call for a ban all foreign news information and sources from our news, as well as banning non-US citizens posting their opinions on the internet. After all the supposed Russian influence is based almost entirely on "Trump friendly" RT news reports and "Russian Trolls"
The Trump/ Russian connection is based on findings from our intelligence community. Have you been sleeping in a cave for the last 2 months?
Then they turn that over to congress ! Right? Why haven't they?

If a Republican candidate, several days out from the Presidential election, was under MULTIPLE on-going FBI investigations for suspected crimes that included ESPIONAGE, Influence Peddling, Fraud, etc... HOW MANY DEMOCRATS / SNOWFLAKES WOULD HAVE ALLOWED THAT CANDIDATE TO REMAIN IN THE RACE? HOW MANY WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN SCREAMING FOR HIM TO BE FORCED OUT?

Call it conspiracy theory, but how do we know that Trump and his campaign staff weren't under multiple FBI investigations?
How do you know they were? How's that?

I'm wondering when liberals are going to call for a ban all foreign news information and sources from our news, as well as banning non-US citizens posting their opinions on the internet. After all the supposed Russian influence is based almost entirely on "Trump friendly" RT news reports and "Russian Trolls"
The Trump/ Russian connection is based on findings from our intelligence community. Have you been sleeping in a cave for the last 2 months?

What do you think these Senate investigations are about? They have been turned over they're under investigation right now. They know that Trump campaign aids were in contact with high level Russian officials--(during the Campaign season.)

This is what John McCain and Lindsey Graham have been having a conniption fit about for the last 2-1/2 months.
Lindsey Graham Says 99 Percent Of Senate Agrees On Russian Hacks
Schumer, McCain: Investigate Russian hacking

Sweet baby Jesus--What news do you people watch and or read? It's been all over the place. Now if you're watching the Trump news media aka the Sean Hannity show--I am certain he's got a much different version from anyone else. HANNITY is the NEWS you WANT to HEAR program.

This insistence on living in a Reich wing media bubble is clearly affecting your I.Q levels.

f81400eb9999a0334ad700160fd7567e.jpg

Lets make AMERICA SMART again by switching the news around, and actually reading banned material.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/15/...nvestigate-mr-trumps-ties-to-russia.html?_r=0

Last edited:
It's not a lie . Russia got into the dnc (and probably rnc) emails. They floated out damaging emails in order to hurt hillarys election.

Don't you righties member posting about those emails over and over ?
Maybe democrats should have worked with the FBI after being told they were hacked. They still had the Obama protection dome going. Nope. They knew what they were doing when they rigged the primaries, or so they thought.

It's not a lie . Russia got into the dnc (and probably rnc) emails. They floated out damaging emails in order to hurt hillarys election.

Maybe democrats should have worked with the FBI after being told they were hacked. They still had the Obama protection dome going. Nope. They knew what they were doing when they rigged the primaries, or so they thought.

How did Democrats "rig" the primaries? I don't know how Hillary Clinton could beat Bernie Sanders by 3,775,437 votes during the primary and you can called it rigged--LOL In comparison Obama beat Clinton in 2008 by a mere 41,622 votes and no one said it was rigged! Imagine that.
RealClearPolitics - 2016 Democratic Popular Vote
2008 Democratic Popular Vote | RealClearPolitics

If you're talking about Debbie Wasserman's email anxiety over Bernie Sanders, well that too came to you from Russia with LOVE. This was done to get angry Sanders supporters to move over to Trump.

If a Republican candidate, several days out from the Presidential election, was under MULTIPLE on-going FBI investigations for suspected crimes that included ESPIONAGE, Influence Peddling, Fraud, etc... HOW MANY DEMOCRATS / SNOWFLAKES WOULD HAVE ALLOWED THAT CANDIDATE TO REMAIN IN THE RACE? HOW MANY WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN SCREAMING FOR HIM TO BE FORCED OUT?

Call it conspiracy theory, but how do we know that Trump and his campaign staff weren't under multiple FBI investigations?
The FBI cleared

How did Democrats "rig" the primaries? I don't know how Hillary Clinton could beat Bernie Sanders by 3,775,437 votes during the primary and you can called it rigged--LOL In comparison Obama beat Clinton in 2008 by a mere 41,622 votes and no one said it was rigged! Imagine that.

If you're talking about Debbie Wasserman's email anxiety over Bernie Sanders, well that too came to you from Russia with LOVE. This was done to get angry Sanders supporters to move over to Trump.
My apologies. I thought you were familiar with the DNC and primary rigging.

The FBI cleared

My apologies. I thought you were familiar with the DNC and primary rigging.

You can explain how the DNC rigged election--talking in platitudes does not work here. And while you're at it you can provide links to verify proof of DNC rigging the primaries.

Trump and Jeff Sessions are trying to make it go away, but I don't think it's over by a long shot.
why hasn't the DNC server been looked at by the FBI then? fk man, they had a fking year to look at it.

Any reason to believe they haven't already looked at it?
because the FBI said they didn't.

When?
about a month ago.

The FBI says the Democratic Party wouldn’t let agents see the hacked email servers

"the DNC told Buzzfeed on Wednesday that neither the FBI nor any other intelligence agency ever did an independent assessment of the organization’s breached servers. Instead, they alleged, the FBI relied exclusively on information from private digital forensics company Crowdstrike. Now the FBI is refuting this account of the events."

Thats not the Democratic Party refusing comrade... The FBI relied on better experts than what they had....

What is the weather like in Moscow today....

Still spreading fake news... No one was refused...

why hasn't the DNC server been looked at by the FBI then? fk man, they had a fking year to look at it.

When?
about a month ago.

The FBI says the Democratic Party wouldn’t let agents see the hacked email servers

"the DNC told Buzzfeed on Wednesday that neither the FBI nor any other intelligence agency ever did an independent assessment of the organization’s breached servers. Instead, they alleged, the FBI relied exclusively on information from private digital forensics company Crowdstrike. Now the FBI is refuting this account of the events."

Thats not the Democratic Party refusing comrade... The FBI relied on better experts than what they had....

Again--you're dead wrong, there isn't an intelligence agency that agrees with you. We're talking about 17 intelligence agencies. They are ALL in agreement that Russia hacked into DNC databases, including 99 members of the Senate that is owned by Republicans today.

If you won't believe them then you're definitely a Trump supporter and will never be convinced because you're still having a wet dream over Trump.

upload_2017-2-27_23-25-33.png

And here is the New York times article that came out, and it is the reason Trump banned them from attending White House briefings.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/15/...nvestigate-mr-trumps-ties-to-russia.html?_r=1

What do you think these Senate investigations are about? They have been turned over they're under investigation right now. They know that Trump campaign aids were in contact with high level Russian officials--(during the Campaign season.)

This is what John McCain and Lindsey Graham have been having a conniption fit about for the last 2-1/2 months.
Lindsey Graham Says 99 Percent Of Senate Agrees On Russian Hacks
Schumer, McCain: Investigate Russian hacking

Sweet baby Jesus--What news do you people watch and or read? It's been all over the place. Now if you're watching the Trump news media aka the Sean Hannity show--I am certain he's got a much different version from anyone else. HANNITY is the NEWS you WANT to HEAR program.

This insistence on living in a Reich wing media bubble is clearly affecting your I.Q levels.

f81400eb9999a0334ad700160fd7567e.jpg

Lets make AMERICA SMART again by switching the news around, and actually reading banned material.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/15/...nvestigate-mr-trumps-ties-to-russia.html?_r=0
so dude, those are two pretty high officials. Why haven't they been able to convince their own party if they have actual information? Again, why does one need an investigation if all material is known? All I know, based on just those two you mentioned on the right, they got fking squat. Now please for the umteenth time, provide what you have to convict the Trump administration other than hear say.

Releasing the hacked material was only one aspect of the influence Putin used to try and influence the US Election.

What's the other?

In truth, if there wasn't any other aspect - snowflakes would have released it already if there were any other. There is none.

In reality the Snowflake in Chief is the one who is denial. What i find interesting is the part about the Russian agents flooding internet messageboards with fake stories and false facts..........

https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf

What do you imagine a blank page proves?

It's a pdf docment from the Director of National Intelligence to the unclassified version of the report titled:

Background to “Assessing Russian Activities and Intentions in Recent US Elections”: The Analytic Process and Cyber Incident Attribution

Carry on.

When?
about a month ago.

so, again, has that server been looked at by a government agency? It is simple to just state that there isn't anything there because noone will look at it. It is the source of said leak. Seems like that item is crucial to the appearance of someone in it. eh? but alas, we got jack shit and all hear say. hear say, BTW, isn't admissible in court.

When?
about a month ago.

Again--you're dead wrong, there isn't an intelligence agency that agrees with you. We're talking about 17 intelligence agencies. They are ALL in agreement that Russia hacked into DNC databases, including 99 members of the Senate that is owned by Republicans today.

If you won't believe them then you're definitely a Trump supporter and will never be convinced because you're still having a wet dream over Trump.

View attachment 114594

And here is the New York times article that came out, and it is the reason Trump banned them from attending White House briefings.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/15/...nvestigate-mr-trumps-ties-to-russia.html?_r=1

and still there is absolutely zero evidence. You know that's how our court system functions right? Hear say rules are inadmissible.

Releasing the hacked material was only one aspect of the influence Putin used to try and influence the US Election.

What's the other?

In truth, if there wasn't any other aspect - snowflakes would have released it already if there were any other. There is none.

In reality the Snowflake in Chief is the one who is denial. What i find interesting is the part about the Russian agents flooding internet messageboards with fake stories and false facts..........

https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf

What do you imagine a blank page proves?

It's a pdf docment from the Director of National Intelligence to the unclassified version of the report titled:

Background to “Assessing Russian Activities and Intentions in Recent US Elections”: The Analytic Process and Cyber Incident Attribution

Carry on.
so pull out the piece that convicts anyone.

FACS REMAIN:
- FBI says no connection between Trump and Russia / Putin

- House Intel says NO Connection between Trump group and Russia except for Flynn, who was doing his job.

- Personal DNC E-mails - consisting on embarrassing facts like how they are cheaters, liars, racists, sexists, homophobes, and anti-Semites - were leaked. Snowflakes quijckly tried to spin the story to make it sound as if THEY were victims and the evil empire was stealing the election. NO - their e-mails were leaked.

- The Russians DID NOT attempt the individual states' election systems.

- President Barak Obama and DHS, in an attempt to seize control of all the states' election systems as a matter of 'protecting critical infrastructure', attempted on numerous occasions to hack multiple states' election systems...and thankfully failed.

'Nuff SAID.

In the immortal words of the snowflakes who defended Holder, Reid, Castro, and the Scandal Skank - 'no conviction' means, along with everything else, no wrong-doing.

Whine on, bitter, butt-hurt, delusional snowflakes.

Forum List

Back