Is the reporting of the Invasion of Ukraine racist?

It's not our fight black people. Fk them. Let those white people fkin slaughter each other. They can't stand black people in these countries and black people aren't even in their countries in any serious numbers. And black people supposed to care ? Fk out my face
The same could be said about countries in Africa; I once read there are some African countries where white people can't legally own land.

You don't care about the principle of non-aggression; what stops the United States from seizing both Canada and Mexico?

Last edited:
1646865477418.png

House prepares to vote on €1.37 trillion omnibus spending package, with €12.46 billion in Ukraine aid.

Amazing how they doing all of this without no research. What's even more crazy they doing this with the money that was generated from black ancestors, but we not supposed to say anything

View attachment 613169

House prepares to vote on €1.37 trillion omnibus spending package, with €12.46 billion in Ukraine aid.

Amazing how they doing all of this without no research. What's even more crazy they doing this with the money that was generated from black ancestors, but we not supposed to say anything
Wow, man, that's self-centered. Shouldn't we be against something just because it's wrong.

But you didn't answer the question. Do you want to live in a world where people can take what they want just because their big enough to take it? I don't.

longly
Wow, man, that's self-centered. Shouldn't we be against something just because it's wrong.

Black people don't care about Ukraine. How they're treating the blk ppl in the Ukraine ?

They're not gonna mistreat black people and we are supposed to feel sorry for them

And I'll say this to any Ukrainean coming to America

DON'T THINK YOU CAN PULL THAT SH*T ON BLACK AMERICANS

We are not just gonna punch you in the face. It's gonna go REAL LEFT if these Ukraineans think they're come here and put there hands on black Americans

See they won't be able to join the police force right away because that's what a lot of cowardly punk white supremacists do to get government and miltary protection.

So if they think they can come to the USA and jump on black ppl indiscriminetely they're gonna learn the hard that we will respond with maximum retalihation

longly
But you didn't answer the question. Do you want to live in a world where people can take what they want just because their big enough to take it? I don't.

Listen to this guy. Listen to this guy.

1646937240727.png

Thats all white supremacist do. Take what they want because they're big enough to take it.

But now you're dealing with someone who is just like YOU

That's why white nations are so scared. Because he (Putin) thinks like them AND he has the military might that you can't just come in bully them.

Last edited:
longly

Black people don't care about Ukraine. How they're treating the blk ppl in the Ukraine ?

They're not gonna mistreat black people and we are supposed to feel sorry for them

We are not just gonna punch you in the face. It's gonna go REAL LEFT if these Ukraineans think they're come here and put there hands on black Americans

See they won't be able to join the police force right away because that's what a lot of cowardly punk white supremacists do to get government and miltary protection.

So if they think they can come to the USA and jump on black ppl indiscriminetely they're gonna learn the hard that we will respond with maximum retalihation

longly

View attachment 613592

Thats all white supremacist do. Take what they want because they're big enough to take it.

That's why white nations are so scared. Because he (Putin) thinks like them AND he has the military might that you can't just come in bully them.

There has to be more to Ukraine then what we are told. A lot of dirty money passes through there. And it is also used as a deflection for the problems here in the United States. When you see people in a basement making Molotov cocktails being promoted on TV reports to people who have modern weapons at their whim then this is propaganda.

If the Ukrainians lose their country, we will be obligated to allow them to come here all 43 million if they want to come. If something close to that many comes within a few years, that is going to be a real burden on this country. It’s going to affect every one of us, but we have no choice. When they agreed to give up their nuclear weapons, we promised they would be safe from a Russian invasion; so we would have no choice. We gave our word; it’s a matter of honor, and a life without honor is life not worth living.

If they come here to become Americans, it will cost us economically, but our national defense capability will greatly improve, at least for a few generations.

Last edited:
longly
If the Ukrainians lose their country, we will be obligated to allow them to come here all 43 million if they want to come.

Sometimes you have to translate white supremacist talk. This is what longly really means

"Ukraineans are not just white. But they are super white. Northern European white. Our domestic white numbers are dying out. So they will bolster the white numbers and we have the added benefit that they're even more racist and hate blks more than we do. So it's a win - win really"

longly
If something close to that many comes within a few years, that is going to be a real burden on this country. It’s going to affect every one of us, but we have no choice.

Real meaning

"If we want the white race to survive and you kinda believe in the 14 words then we simply have to let them in"

longly
When they agreed to give up their nuclear weapons, we promised they would be safe from a Russian invasion; so we would have no choice. We gave our word; it’s a matter of honor, and a life without honor is life not worth living.

And the money just flows when they are white...don't it ?

1646974011161.png

longly
If they come here to become Americans, it will cost us economically, but our national defense capability will greatly improve, at least for a few generations

This is what will happen.

The ukraineans will marry white USA men and women to anglicize their names for their children. . Like many white immigants do

Woody Allen = Allen Konigsberg
Fred Astaire = Frederick Austerlitz
Tony Bennett = Anthony Benedetto
Jack Benny = Benjamin Kubelsky
Mel Brooks = Mel Kaminsky
George Burns = Nathan Birnbaum
Nicolas Cage = Nicolas Coppola
David Copperfield = David Seth Kotkin
Kirk Douglas = Issur Danielovitch Demsky
Helen Mirren = Ilynea Lydia Mironoff
Demi Moore = Demetria Guynes
Chuck Norris = Carlos Ray Norris

In generations to come these Ukraineans will have surnames like Johnson, Miller, Smith and Williams. Not just the surnames will go but the christian names. The won't be any more Wladmir and Oleg and Vitali. Nope. Proper white USA christian names like Cody, Connor, Dustin, Anne, Claire, Emily.

They will get low interest loans, free housing, food stamps, etc. All from blk tax dollars and Black Americans don’t get anything.

Then they'll run around and tell black people "My family came over from Ukraine. We were facing persecution and war. But my parents came to the USA, worked hard to provide for their family to make me the person I am today. We didn't moan and complain. Why you can't you blk Americans do the same ?"

Last edited:
longly
If the Ukrainians lose their country, we will be obligated to allow them to come here all 43 million if they want to come.

Sometimes you have to translate white supremacist talk. This is what longly really means

"Ukraineans are not just white. But they are super white. Northern European white. Our domestic white numbers are dying out. So they will bolster the white numbers and we have the added benefit that they're even more racist and hate blks more than we do. So it's a win - win really"

longly
If something close to that many comes within a few years, that is going to be a real burden on this country. It’s going to affect every one of us, but we have no choice.

Real meaning

"If we want the white race to survive and you kinda believe in the 14 words then we simply have to let them in"

longly
When they agreed to give up their nuclear weapons, we promised they would be safe from a Russian invasion; so we would have no choice. We gave our word; it’s a matter of honor, and a life without honor is life not worth living.

And the money just flows when they are white...don't it ?

View attachment 613890

longly
If they come here to become Americans, it will cost us economically, but our national defense capability will greatly improve, at least for a few generations

This is what will happen.

The ukraineans will marry white USA men and women to anglicize their names for their children. . Like many white immigants do

Woody Allen = Allen Konigsberg
Fred Astaire = Frederick Austerlitz
Tony Bennett = Anthony Benedetto
Jack Benny = Benjamin Kubelsky
Mel Brooks = Mel Kaminsky
George Burns = Nathan Birnbaum
Nicolas Cage = Nicolas Coppola
David Copperfield = David Seth Kotkin
Kirk Douglas = Issur Danielovitch Demsky
Helen Mirren = Ilynea Lydia Mironoff
Demi Moore = Demetria Guynes
Chuck Norris = Carlos Ray Norris

In generations to come these Ukraineans will have surnames like Johnson, Miller, Smith and Williams. Not just the surnames will go but the christian names. The won't be any more Wladmir and Oleg and Vitali. Nope. Proper white USA christian names like Cody, Connor, Dustin, Anne, Claire, Emily.

They will get low interest loans, free housing, food stamps, etc. All from blk tax dollars and Black Americans don’t get anything.

Then they'll run around and tell black people "My family came over from Ukraine. We were facing persecution and war. But my parents came to the USA, worked hard to provide for their family to make me the person I am today. We didn't moan and complain. Why you can't you blk Americans do the same ?"
such total bullshit. You are nothing but a dishonest piece of it. It is your ilk that lives with free housing and food stamps paid for by working class taxes. hint, if you want a low interest loan, pay your bills and maintain a good credit score. When you don't pay the people you owe money to, it costs a lot more to borrow from other people, because they think you have a good chance of ripping them off too. You lazy thieving racists make me want to spit. Get a job and buy a clue.

longly

longly

View attachment 613592

You understand nothing.

Forum List

Back