Is the reaction to 1/6 the biggest fake-outrage pearl clutch in human history?

Is 1/6 the biggest pearl clutch in human history?

• Yes

Votes: 18 85.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
whining about a terrorist fist pump is easily a bigger pearl clutching.

or when a sleeveless dress worn by the FLOTUS in the <GASP> house of reps was outrageous; whilst the next one had on numerous occasions worn much less on the cover & in between the pages of rag mags & on TV.

Last edited:
I have come to the painful conclusion that America is pretty fucking weak.

If a small horde of unarmed trespassing knuckle heads can "nearly overthrow" the U.S. Government, we are in serious trouble.

LOL, you morons after your total support of terrorists destroying inner cities across America is just laughable. Since you're not bright, that is at you, not with you

ummmmmm this:

Fox News anchor taken off air after Obama 'terrorist fist jab' gaffe​

Michelle and Barack Obama bump fists

Fox News anchor ED Hill has lost her show a week after suggesting Barack Obama and his wife Michelle's on-stage victory gesture could be seen as a "terrorist fist jab".
Hill, the anchor of Fox News show America's Pulse, made the comment last Friday after Obama and his wife affectionately bumped fists before his victory speech on becoming the Democratic candidate for president.

"A fist bump? A pound? A terrorist fist jab? The gesture everyone seems to interpret differently," said Hill in her show. "We'll show you some interesting body communication and find out what it really says."
Fox News anchor ED HIll taken off air after Barack Obama 'terrorist fist jab' gaffe

& the poorly educated ran with it.

Keep downplaying it. Keep deflecting. Keep attacking.

It's all good.
It was simple trespassing and disturbing the peace

$250 fine and one weekend picking up trash

140 Officers were Injured in Capitol Riot, Officials Say

January 28, 2021 • by POL Staff

Police officials and federal prosecutors say that as many as 140 officers were injured during the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol.

“I have officers who were not issued helmets prior to the attack who have sustained head injuries,” Gus Papathanasiou, union chairman, said in a statement Wednesday. “One officer has two cracked ribs and two smashed spinal discs and another was stabbed with a metal fence stake, to name some of the injuries.”

Capitol Police Officer Brian D. Sicknick died after trying to defend the Capitol from rioters. One Capitol Police officer and one D.C. police officer who were responding on the scene have died by suicide since the attack.

And since Jan. 6, 38 Capitol Police employees have tested positive for the coronavirus, almost entirely officers and supervisors who responded to the riot, Papathanasiou said.

At least 81 Capitol Police officers were assaulted during the siege of the Capitol, according to filings by federal prosecutors. The filings did not detail injuries sustained by officers, and a Capitol Police spokeswoman did not respond to a Washington Post request for comment on officer injuries.

About 65 D.C. police officers also suffered injuries on Jan. 6, including several concussions from head blows from various objects, including metal poles ripped from inauguration-related scaffolding and even a pole with an American flag attached.

LOL, you morons after your total support of terrorists destroying inner cities across America is just laughable. Since you're not bright, that is at you, not with you

ummmmmm this:

Fox News anchor ED Hill has lost her show a week after suggesting Barack Obama and his wife Michelle's on-stage victory gesture could be seen as a "terrorist fist jab".
Hill, the anchor of Fox News show America's Pulse, made the comment last Friday after Obama and his wife affectionately bumped fists before his victory speech on becoming the Democratic candidate for president.

"A fist bump? A pound? A terrorist fist jab? The gesture everyone seems to interpret differently," said Hill in her show. "We'll show you some interesting body communication and find out what it really says."
Fox News anchor ED HIll taken off air after Barack Obama 'terrorist fist jab' gaffe

That has nothing to do with what I said. What is wrong with you? Turn off CNN, Democrats are melting your brain

The Trumpsters adore the biggest snowflake on the planet.

They make college snowflakes look like Stallone.

I just want them to keep saying this stuff.

It's hysterical after for years of constant meltdowns over Trump and then almost another half year of meltdowns after he left office that you have the stones to call anyone a "snowflake."

LOL. Do as you say, not as you do, huh?

It's hysterical after for years of constant meltdowns over Trump and then almost another half year of meltdowns after he left office that you have the stones to call anyone a "snowflake."

Hi Trumpster! :hhello:

It's all good.

Police officials and federal prosecutors say that as many as 140 officers were injured during the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol.

“I have officers who were not issued helmets prior to the attack who have sustained head injuries,” Gus Papathanasiou, union chairman, said in a statement Wednesday. “One officer has two cracked ribs and two smashed spinal discs and another was stabbed with a metal fence stake, to name some of the injuries.”

Capitol Police Officer Brian D. Sicknick died after trying to defend the Capitol from rioters. One Capitol Police officer and one D.C. police officer who were responding on the scene have died by suicide since the attack.

And since Jan. 6, 38 Capitol Police employees have tested positive for the coronavirus, almost entirely officers and supervisors who responded to the riot, Papathanasiou said.

At least 81 Capitol Police officers were assaulted during the siege of the Capitol, according to filings by federal prosecutors. The filings did not detail injuries sustained by officers, and a Capitol Police spokeswoman did not respond to a Washington Post request for comment on officer injuries.

About 65 D.C. police officers also suffered injuries on Jan. 6, including several concussions from head blows from various objects, including metal poles ripped from inauguration-related scaffolding and even a pole with an American flag attached.

How many officers were injured in the leftist riots across America all last summer that you and your party supported?

Hi Trumpster! :hhello:

Wow, you cleverly figured out I voted for Trump when I kept telling you that I voted for Trump, huh? Nicely done, dingbat

It's all good.

During the past 18 months thousands of police officers save been injured during leftwing riots

or when a sleeveless dress worn by the FLOTUS in the <GASP> house of reps was outrageous; whilst the next one had on numerous occasions worn much less on the cover & in between the pages of rag mags & on TV.
They're just desperate to minimize Jan 6th, so they're doing everything they can to change the subject and/or attack.

This is standard cult behavior. In their world, it was just a spirited tour by patriots with the best of intentions. And they really, really, really believe that.

It's not easy being the only reasonable person in the room.
Just ask Mac, he'll tell you.

ummmmmm this:

That has nothing to do with what I said. What is wrong with you? Turn off CNN, Democrats are melting your brain

<pfffft> you didn't know wtf he was referencing & we both know it.

now you're all caught up.

you're welcome.

HI TRUMP HUMPER! :p

It's all good.

During the past 18 months thousands of police officers save been injured during leftwing riots

okey dokey. now that doesn't take away from the fact the the po po were beaten like like they were,at the capital - now does it?

It's all good.

okey dokey. now that doesn't take away from the fact the the po po were beaten like like they were,at the capital - now does it?
He's just trying to change the subject, dang it!

Let the poor guy try to deflect!

ummmmmm this:

<pfffft> you didn't know wtf he was referencing & we both know it.

now you're all caught up.

you're welcome.

I didn't say I didn't know what he's referencing. I just re-read it and I still didn't say that.

I said you're hypocrites. You don't know the difference? Seriously?

HI TRUMP HUMPER! :p

I Biden leg spreader

Forum List

Back