Is the Pope slamming Islam for what the Vatican and Christianity used to do?

Jesus has many missing years, but no , sinse he was God in the flesh, he had no sexual desires. (also in those days the Jews married the young as well)

God in the flesh. How retarded.

Regards
DL

I know and I agree, but to ask if Jesus was a Pedo like Mohammed is a dumb question, also it was the norm in those days for men to marry young girls.

I did not ask the question.

Regards
DL

Sorry, to answer your question , yes, the Vatican use to use religion, and to this day, there are still many fundamental Christians and Jews, we are not cutting heads off, just using bombs instead, its a lot quicker.

Literalist idol worshipers, be they Christians or Muslims will use whatever they have at hand to try to keep people in the mental Dark Ages.

That is why I am so against literalism. It makes what could be good people evil.

Regards
DL
Jesus wasn't a pedo, he was gay. He only hung around with guys, wore a dress, looks pretty buff in all the paintings... and rode the ancient gay pride symbol, the donkey.

Regards
DL

I know and I agree, but to ask if Jesus was a Pedo like Mohammed is a dumb question, also it was the norm in those days for men to marry young girls.

Regards
DL

Sorry, to answer your question , yes, the Vatican use to use religion, and to this day, there are still many fundamental Christians and Jews, we are not cutting heads off, just using bombs instead, its a lot quicker.

Literalist idol worshipers, be they Christians or Muslims will use whatever they have at hand to try to keep people in the mental Dark Ages.

That is why I am so against literalism. It makes what could be good people evil.

Regards
DL
Jesus wasn't a pedo, he was gay. He only hung around with guys, wore a dress, looks pretty buff in all the paintings... and rode the ancient gay pride symbol, the donkey.

I guess you have yet to note that there is a lot of material coming out that indicates that Jesus was married to Mary Magdelaine.

As a Jewish Rabbi he would have been forced to have a wife.

Regards
DL

Lots of woman followed him according to the OT and I agree I think he was married as well, if there was a real Jesus who was a wandering rabbi, and also I think she was at the cross with his son.

Lots of woman followed him according to the OT and I agree I think he was married as well, if there was a real Jesus who was a wandering rabbi, and also I think she was at the cross with his son.

O.T. ?? His son ??
Lost me here.

Scripture and verse please?

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL
Taz's ass is a goat's fuck hole, that's why he's always butthurt.

what year is it again???? Was Jesus a Pedo like Mohammed?

Jesus has many missing years, but no , sinse he was God in the flesh, he had no sexual desires. (also in those days the Jews married the young as well)

Jesus had no sexual desires? I thought one of the whole points of Jesus was for God to experience what it meant to be human. Jesus endured many temptations. They wouldn't be temptations if they were not something he desired. Jesus was the Son of God, yes, but he was also a man and experienced life as a man. He had desires just like anyone else.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

I guess you have yet to note that there is a lot of material coming out that indicates that Jesus was married to Mary Magdelaine.

Regards
DL

That's not true. It would have been unusual for a Rabbi not to have a wife but it was by no means mandatory. You also have to remember that there were a lot more men than women in antiquity because so many women died in childbirth so it was impossible for all men to have a wife. The material about Jesus having married Magdalene makes a great story for the DaVinci Code, but there's very little evidence to support it. About all we know about Magdalene was that she was a financial supporter of Jesus' ministry which meant she was an independently wealthy woman, she followed Jesus with several other women who also supported His ministry financially, and that she (either alone or with others depending on which gospel you read) found the tomb of Jesus empty. That's about it.

All the stuff about her being the wife of Jesus or a prostitute and all that...that was all crap that was made up centuries later.

I think you meant to say the NT (New Testament). Jesus didn't appear in the OT (Old Testament)

thank you yes that is what I meant, and Mary M was the first to go to the tomb, which is the duty of the closest relative, and Mary his mother, although alive in Acts never went to the tomb.

the Pope only speaks for Catholics, not Protestants etc...

All who fly the cross are tainted by the blood they want to drink.

Thanks for showing your divisive attitude though. The Cause of the Dark Age and Inquisition.

Regards
DL

Jesus had no sexual desires? I thought one of the whole points of Jesus was for God to experience what it meant to be human. Jesus endured many temptations. They wouldn't be temptations if they were not something he desired. Jesus was the Son of God, yes, but he was also a man and experienced life as a man. He had desires just like anyone else.

If Jesus was the son of God and he knew it then it would be impossible to experience things the way a lowly man would.

Like if you were a millionaire slumming downtown for a week. Would you know what it was really like to be poor or would you just know what it is like to act poor for a week?

Further, how can scriptures say this if Jesus is God.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Note the we. A monotheist God would say I.

You can use your foolish Trinity concept that was forced down Christianity's throat by Constantine but then you would have to do the impossible and explain it in an understandable way.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

That's not true. It would have been unusual for a Rabbi not to have a wife but it was by no means mandatory. You also have to remember that there were a lot more men than women in antiquity because so many women died in childbirth so it was impossible for all men to have a wife. The material about Jesus having married Magdalene makes a great story for the DaVinci Code, but there's very little evidence to support it. About all we know about Magdalene was that she was a financial supporter of Jesus' ministry which meant she was an independently wealthy woman, she followed Jesus with several other women who also supported His ministry financially, and that she (either alone or with others depending on which gospel you read) found the tomb of Jesus empty. That's about it.

All the stuff about her being the wife of Jesus or a prostitute and all that...that was all crap that was made up centuries later.

There is little evidence to support anything written in your book of myths.

If you deny that it is all myth then show any piece if evidence, --- knowing that nothing has emerged of a miracle worker in history. If there was one we would all know it.

Trust this talking snake on that and grow up and put away childish thinking. Literalism like yours is what gave us the Dark Ages and your still in it.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

If you deny that it is all myth then show any piece if evidence, --- knowing that nothing has emerged of a miracle worker in history. If there was one we would all know it.

Trust this talking snake on that and grow up and put away childish thinking. Literalism like yours is what gave us the Dark Ages and your still in it.

Regards
DL
Jesus apparently only slept with MM once, only "once" means he's gay but wanted to make sure. If he had liked fucking women, he would have for sure done it again. Jesus was gay, get over it.

If Jesus was the son of God and he knew it then it would be impossible to experience things the way a lowly man would.

Like if you were a millionaire slumming downtown for a week. Would you know what it was really like to be poor or would you just know what it is like to act poor for a week?

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

You can use your foolish Trinity concept that was forced down Christianity's throat by Constantine but then you would have to do the impossible and explain it in an understandable way.

Regards
DL

Well first of all, the concept of Jesus being God incarnate developed over time. John was written long after the other three gospels and it really portrays Jesus in a far different light than the other three do. In fact if you read the gospels in the order they were written instead of the order in which they appear in the Bible (and read the authentic letters of Paul first) you can get a really good feel for how the story of Jesus and what He represents develops.

John isn't my favorite. It tends to be a favorite among modern Christians because it's a lot more inspirational (at least I would argue that it is), but I tend to think that there is a lot more "shining things up" so to speak in John. I prefer Mark myself although that can be frustrating too as the way it was written is really bad. :lol:

Last edited:

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Oh I think a lot of it is myth. Garden of Eden: myth. Genesis 1 regarding creation: myth. Noah and the flood: myth. Trust me I am far from a literalist. But there are also some good lessons in there that can have a positive impact on one's life and society in general.

Take for example the famous story of Jesus and the woman taken in adultery. Probably my favorite story about Jesus and sadly it probably never happened. :lol: That story did not start appearing in John (there's John again) until about the 5th century so it was a story that made its rounds in the oral tradition and someone popped it in later. Well the authenticity is not what's important. It's the lesson suggested by the story that is important: "everyone fucks up at some point in their life so don't be so judgmental in regards to someone who has made a bad choice." Great piece of advice even if historically the event itself never occurred.

One last point is that I remind you that absence of evidence not mean evidence of absence. God cannot be proven to exist, but neither can He be disproven. Believe it, don't believe it...it doesn't matter much to me at least so whatever gives you happiness and meaning you should go with and allow others to do the same.

Regards
DL

Well first of all, the concept of Jesus being God incarnate developed over time. John was written long after the other three gospels and it really portrays Jesus in a far different light than the other three do. In fact if you read the gospels in the order they were written instead of the order in which they appear in the Bible (and read the authentic letters of Paul first) you can get a really good feel for how the story of Jesus and what He represents develops.

John isn't my favorite. It tends to be a favorite among modern Christians because it's a lot more inspirational (at least I would argue that it is), but I tend to think that there is a lot more "shining things up" so to speak in John. I prefer Mark myself although that can be frustrating too as the way it was written is really bad. :lol:

Yes. Christians took a long time to develop their lies.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Oh I think a lot of it is myth. Garden of Eden: myth. Genesis 1 regarding creation: myth. Noah and the flood: myth. Trust me I am far from a literalist. But there are also some good lessons in there that can have a positive impact on one's life and society in general.

Take for example the famous story of Jesus and the woman taken in adultery. Probably my favorite story about Jesus and sadly it probably never happened. :lol: That story did not start appearing in John (there's John again) until about the 5th century so it was a story that made its rounds in the oral tradition and someone popped it in later. Well the authenticity is not what's important. It's the lesson suggested by the story that is important: "everyone fucks up at some point in their life so don't be so judgmental in regards to someone who has made a bad choice." Great piece of advice even if historically the event itself never occurred.

One last point is that I remind you that absence of evidence not mean evidence of absence. God cannot be proven to exist, but neither can He be disproven. Believe it, don't believe it...it doesn't matter much to me at least so whatever gives you happiness and meaning you should go with and allow others to do the same.

I agree to a point.

For the evils of religion to grow, read any scripture literally.

Any and all harmless beliefs are allowed by Gnostic Christians. We know that any myth can be internalized for good results and as esoteric ecumenists, we enjoy knowledge of all the myths that man has created about Gods.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR02ciandvg&feature=BFa&list=PLCBF574D

When there is a victim is when that view changes. Then you see why Christianity annihilated Gnostic Christianity. We do not let the evils of forced literalism go unopposed. To a tyrant like Constantine, we were poison. One of his first commands to his new Church was to kill off the free thinkers and of course, his new tool, his Church, did as bid. It was quite a ride for free thought for the next 1,000 years.

How can a Gnostic Christian, --- and any other free thinking moral person, --- not judge other's morals when seeing someone hurt other because of the same Church's teachings today?

Can you ignore such things if you have decent morals? Impossible. Especially with Islam pulling the same murderous, freedom stifling ****.

We must discriminate and judge constantly. Every law is a compulsion on all of us to judge.

It is my view that all right wing literalists and fundamentals hurt all of us who are moral religionists, --- as well as those who do not believe. Literalists hurt their parent religions --- and everyone else, be he a believer or not. Literalists and the right wing of religions make us all into laughing stocks. Their God of talking animals, genocidal floods and retribution has got to go. So must beliefs in fantasy, miracles and magic. These are all evil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2zhlDbMfDg

They also do much harm to their own fellow adherents.

African witches and Jesus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlRG9gXriVI

Jesus Camp 1of 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LACyLTsH4ac

Death to Gays.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyuKLyGUHNE

For evil to grow my friend, all good people need do is nothing. Fight literalism when you can. It is your duty to our fellow man.

Regards

DL

Regards
DL

Yes. Christians took a long time to develop their lies.

Regards
DL

Yeah...ok....you know...whatever. Not sure what the source of your hostility is regarding the subject but clearly it eats at you. I imagine you would probably be a lot happier if you just shrugged your shoulders and let people believe what they want.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

I agree to a point.

For the evils of religion to grow, read any scripture literally.

Any and all harmless beliefs are allowed by Gnostic Christians. We know that any myth can be internalized for good results and as esoteric ecumenists, we enjoy knowledge of all the myths that man has created about Gods.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR02ciandvg&feature=BFa&list=PLCBF574D

When there is a victim is when that view changes. Then you see why Christianity annihilated Gnostic Christianity. We do not let the evils of forced literalism go unopposed. To a tyrant like Constantine, we were poison. One of his first commands to his new Church was to kill off the free thinkers and of course, his new tool, his Church, did as bid. It was quite a ride for free thought for the next 1,000 years.

How can a Gnostic Christian, --- and any other free thinking moral person, --- not judge other's morals when seeing someone hurt other because of the same Church's teachings today?

Can you ignore such things if you have decent morals? Impossible. Especially with Islam pulling the same murderous, freedom stifling ****.

We must discriminate and judge constantly. Every law is a compulsion on all of us to judge.

It is my view that all right wing literalists and fundamentals hurt all of us who are moral religionists, --- as well as those who do not believe. Literalists hurt their parent religions --- and everyone else, be he a believer or not. Literalists and the right wing of religions make us all into laughing stocks. Their God of talking animals, genocidal floods and retribution has got to go. So must beliefs in fantasy, miracles and magic. These are all evil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2zhlDbMfDg

They also do much harm to their own fellow adherents.

African witches and Jesus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlRG9gXriVI

Jesus Camp 1of 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LACyLTsH4ac

Death to Gays.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyuKLyGUHNE

For evil to grow my friend, all good people need do is nothing. Fight literalism when you can. It is your duty to our fellow man.

Regards

DL

Well the whole point is that it's not supposed to be taken literally and many of the things you point out are not supported by the Bible. The death to gays crap, just as an example, isn't supported by the Bible, it's supported by nuts. What you are talking about are extremists who twist the Bible, read it selectively, or lack understanding of what it actually says. Granted that happens a lot but it seems to me that your beef ought to be with people who, either through simple ignorance or malicious intent, use scripture in a manner in which it was not intended.

Forum List

Back