Why can't people just be honest about religion?

TSJohnson

Dec 27, 2014
California
Christians just can't admit that their religion makes zero sense. They literally worship a Jewish zombie who was his own father and had to kill himself to forgive us for our furthest ancestors eating a piece of fruit he knew they would eat when he made them. Muslims just can't admit that the Qur'an really does, no shit, teach terrorism and domestic violence. It's not even debatable; just read it for yourself. Jews just can't admit that their religion is more or less the foundation stone of modern Western bigotry. The West didn't really even have ideas like total genocidal war, blood purity, or a master race until the Old Testament was translated into their languages. Neopagans just can't accept that their religions are basically just shallow rip-offs of actual pagan religions combined with Jungian psychoanalysis and capitalism. Btw, Native peoples would really like you people in particular to stop selling their culture. I could go on, but I think this small list suffices for now to prove that, not only is there no true religion, there's not even one worth following. Atheism is the only moral position.

Oh goody goody - a thread with something to offend almost everyone,

Pagans don't believe in or worship a "god". They believe in the inherent duality of nature.

To me, the question has always been, why, throughout history, have some people needed to believe in a god?

Oh goody goody - a thread with something to offend almost everyone,

Pagans don't believe in or worship a "god". They believe in the inherent duality of nature.

To me, the question has always been, why, throughout history, have some people needed to believe in a god?
Neopagans do. Actual pagans generally believe in their gods as actual, distinct people with their own distinct personalities, likes, and goals. It's kind of like how we both have a mother. Neopagans think that your mom being a mom and my mom being a mom make them both facets of an abstract motherly force. Authentic pagan belief holds that two totally different people can have similar natures without necessarily having to be one person with two different masks.

Atheists like Mao and Stalin are responsible for more death and destruction than any Christian leaders. Socalled progressive liberal atheists are responsible for the deaths of millions of unborn children. Muslims take the judgment into their own hands and kill the mockers and fools who proclaim their godless stupidity to be moral and wise. But the godless should be far more afraid of Christians because they leave judgment to God. To those who stand strong and smug in their evil the message is clear. God will not let you stand forever and there is nowhere you can hide from Him. Repent or perish!

Actually... since there are a great many ways to be Pagan, one might very well choose to be atheistic, monotheistic, polytheistic, henotheistic, monolatristic... etc.

And I would even say that the majority of Pagans do actually believe in gods... whether it is an all powerful God, or a mother Goddess, some concept of divine dualism, Nature gods, an entire pantheon of gods and goddesses...

Last edited:
Atheists like Mao and Stalin are responsible for more death and destruction than any Christian leaders. Socalled progressive liberal atheists are responsible for the deaths of millions of unborn children. Muslims take the judgment into their own hands and kill the mockers and fools who proclaim their godless stupidity to be moral and wise. But the godless should be far more afraid of Christians because they leave judgment to God. To those who stand strong and smug in their evil the message is clear. God will not let you stand forever and there is nowhere you can hide from Him. Repent or perish!

What a dumb goy

At the age of ten, stalin received a scholarship to the Gori Theological School (Горийское Духовное Училище). His peers were mostly the sons of affluent priests, officials, and merchants. He and most of his classmates at Gori were Georgians and spoke mostly Georgian. However, at school they were forced to speak Russian. stalin proved one of the best students in the class,

Christians just can't admit that their religion makes zero sense. They literally worship a Jewish zombie who was his own father and had to kill himself to forgive us for our furthest ancestors eating a piece of fruit he knew they would eat when he made them. Muslims just can't admit that the Qur'an really does, no shit, teach terrorism and domestic violence. It's not even debatable; just read it for yourself. Jews just can't admit that their religion is more or less the foundation stone of modern Western bigotry. The West didn't really even have ideas like total genocidal war, blood purity, or a master race until the Old Testament was translated into their languages. Neopagans just can't accept that their religions are basically just shallow rip-offs of actual pagan religions combined with Jungian psychoanalysis and capitalism. Btw, Native peoples would really like you people in particular to stop selling their culture. I could go on, but I think this small list suffices for now to prove that, not only is there no true religion, there's not even one worth following. Atheism is the only moral position.

Atheism is just another belief system. There is absolutely nothing moral about it. All you are really saying is "This is what I believe and everyone should think like me." Just another true believer.

So because you don't understand the religions of others they are being dishonest?

that is literally the dumbest thing I've ever heard

Christians just can't admit that their religion makes zero sense. They literally worship a Jewish zombie who was his own father and had to kill himself to forgive us for our furthest ancestors eating a piece of fruit he knew they would eat when he made them.

This Christian can admit you make zero sense of religion, and not even good satire.

The simple message of Christianity is that there is a being who has more knowledge and power than humans; who loves us and cares about the little bits and pieces that make up each of our lives. This being, who we call God, became man so that he could model a full and abundant life--and to show that pursuing God, even through death, will result in victory and eternal life. Love God with with all our being. Love our fellowman as oneself. Religion makes sense.

So because you don't understand the religions of others they are being dishonest?

All religions, without exception, are dishonest because they perpetuate delusional thinking for the purpose of control.

How do you feel about deception being sanctioned and licensed by the state under the guise of religion and delusional thinking being taught to children whose minds are considered too young and impressionable to see nipples on the television?

Last edited:

What a dumb goy

At the age of ten, stalin received a scholarship to the Gori Theological School (Горийское Духовное Училище). His peers were mostly the sons of affluent priests, officials, and merchants. He and most of his classmates at Gori were Georgians and spoke mostly Georgian. However, at school they were forced to speak Russian. stalin proved one of the best students in the class,

^ fake Jew sez what?

What a dumb goy

^ fake Jew sez what?
Go bow to some statues guomba frankie

What a dumb goy

^ fake Jew sez what?
Go bow to some statues guomba frankie

Oy vey, Guno! I'm so impressed with your "I'm a real Jew" Schtick!

"Being honest about religion." Made me laugh. :) Can't be honest about a lie can ya?

"Being honest about religion." Made me laugh. :) Can't be honest about a lie can ya?

Faith in something isn't the same thing as a lie.

All religions, without exception, are dishonest because they perpetuate delusional thinking for the purpose of control.

Any ism is based on a belief system which tells the follower to adhere to the opinions of it's founder or founders. Nobody knows the truth except those who witnessed the events themselves.

This is the singular most dishonest post I've seen in a long while, and on a board full of liberals, that's saying something.

Forum List

Back