Is The Political Divide Based On ‘Objective’ Versus ‘Subjective’?

What is at the root of the liberals’ racism and antisemitism (ironic, since they claim to be opposed to bigotry) is their assignment of entire groups of people (right there something bigots do) into “oppressed” and “oppressors.”

And the way they figure out which group goes into which category is by their success level, or lack thereof, even when that group’s history is full of persecution and oppression.

The most glaring example are the Jews, whose emphasis on education and good values (I’d also argue innate intelligence, on average) has led them to be near the very top of earners and education levels. Yet they have accomplished this despite millennia of oppression (the Democrat FDR wouldn’t even let fleeing Jews from Europe dock here and returned them to their deaths), showing that one cannot blame bigotry and racism for failure.

That gets the leftists angry: “Here we are, trying to convince gullible idiots that any failures in the black community can, 100%, he blamed on racism….and then we have all these Jews, daring to succeed!? Some of them are one generation removed from having their families massacred in Germany, and they have the nerve to become college educated and hold professional jobs?! Damn?!”

This explains the antisemitism on the left: they are resentful of Jews’ success in the face of bigotry - the worst imaginable! - and therefore chalk it up to them being “oppressors.” They are unable to admit that Jews succeed by prudent decisions and good personal traits.

Only after:

1) A four-year campaign by the leftist media to persuade gullible idiots that Trump was a complete disaster, when in fact he accomplished a lot of positives, from border control to energy independence, and then….
He didn't complete several campaign promises...
  1. Border Wall (50 miles or so of new wall).
  2. Leaving Afghanistan.
  3. Deficit Reduction
  4. Replacing Obamacare
  5. Infrastructure Bill.
So if you think he accomplished anything...you're the gullible one.
2) A year-long campaign to hide Biden in the basement and suppress the news about his corruption, particularly as it relates to his son Hunter and the 10% to “the big guy,” and THEN, when even these did not work….
Who is this Hunter you speak of?
3) Screaming “HALT!!!!” to the count in the middle of the night where Trump was ahead in five (5!) swing states, disallow any conservative observers close enough to observe, and then, miraculously, start the count with thousands of newly delivered ballots, 100% of which were marked for Biden.
Any arrests yet for all of this supposed fraud?

Didn't think so.
Thanks for the batting practice. More please.

2. Leaving Afghanistan.
  3. Deficit Reduction
  4. Replacing Obamacare
  5. Infrastructure Bill.

So you point out what he did not accomplish (the Dems blocked the border wall) as evidence that he didn’t accomplish anything? We had a list of all he accomplished upthread. If you’re looking for a president who accomplished nothing, or in actuality worse than nothing, look at the Demented One you voted for.

You’re kidding, right? Have you remained so uninformed by the left wing media that you don’t know who Hunter is, and his million-dollar payoff from the CCP? With 10% to “the big guy”?

Didn't think so.
No. Courts are too scared to even hear the evidence.
Yes, thanks. It nice to put you ignorant anti-American liberals in their place.

So you point out what he did not accomplish (the Dems blocked the border wall) as evidence that he didn’t accomplish anything? We had a list of all he accomplished upthread. If you’re looking for a president who accomplished nothing, or in actuality worse than nothing, look at the Demented One you voted for.
You're hilarious...

Biden has fulfilled two of your blob's campaign promises...Infrastructure Bill and getting out of Afghanistan. You used to be for those things....but now you're against them. Strange.

What I did say was that your blob didn't fulfill major campaign promises. He had the House and the Senate for 2 years. They didn't want anything to do with most of his idiotic campaign promises.
You’re kidding, right? Have you remained so uninformed by the left wing media that you don’t know who Hunter is, and his million-dollar payoff from the CCP? With 10% to “the big guy”?
Never heard of him.
LOL... Ahh, more conspiracy theories. Even the blob appointees have laughed him out of court.
306>232...the American people put Biden in office. Sucks to be you.

Everything about leftism is subjective. All of it. For example.......

Trump killed 220K people because he's the orang-man.

Double that on Biden's watch as Trump killed 220K people because he's the orang-man, and the incubation period is as of today 49 weeks and climbing.

Or;

Trump said there are good people on both sides.

Leftists heard Trump said white supremacist are good people.

How much time did you waste going back and forth copying and pasting that nonsense that I didn't bother reading? :lmao:

The Democratic Party seems to have a lot of white folks for a party supposedly at war with them.
No comment on the receipts that were posted.

No comment on the receipts that were posted.
The poster frequently tries to hide behind a wall of nonsense cut and pastes that no one bothers to read. If you have one specific point you'd like to make ill address it. Care to address why so many white people vote for a party that is supposedly anti-white?

You're hilarious...

Biden has fulfilled two of your blob's campaign promises...Infrastructure Bill and getting out of Afghanistan. You used to be for those things....but now you're against them. Strange.

What I did say was that your blob didn't fulfill major campaign promises. He had the House and the Senate for 2 years. They didn't want anything to do with most of his idiotic campaign promises.

Never heard of him.

LOL... Ahh, more conspiracy theories. Even the blob appointees have laughed him out of court.

As soon as you say you’ve never heard of Hunter Biden, I know that you are either a) a liar, or b) a totally ignorant voter who gets her news on,y from left wing propaganda sources. Either way, I don’t want to waste my time with the likes of you.

As soon as you say you’ve never heard of Hunter Biden, I know that you are either a) a liar, or b) a totally ignorant voter who gets her news on,y from left wing propaganda sources. Either way, I don’t want to waste my time with the likes of you.

Translation: you can't think of a single come-back to your blob's failure-fest.

If you need to reach me, I'll be taking my victory lap. Again, thanks for the batting practice.

She's a troll, and not a very bright one at that. It's best not to feed the trolls, she's a 'scroll by' for me, not worth your time at all.

Translation: you can't think of a single come-back to your blob's failure-fest.

If you need to reach me, I'll be taking my victory lap. Again, thanks for the batting practice.
Nope. Anyone who says they’ve never heard of Hunter Biden is either an idiot or a liar. I don’t waste time with people like that. Buh-bye.

She's a troll, and not a very bright one at that. It's best not to feed the trolls, she's a 'scroll by' for me, not worth your time at all.
Thanks. Just caught your post after I replied above. But essentially, I came to the same conclusion: she’s not worth my time.

What is at the root of the liberals’ racism and antisemitism (ironic, since they claim to be opposed to bigotry) is their assignment of entire groups of people (right there something bigots do) into “oppressed” and “oppressors.”

And the way they figure out which group goes into which category is by their success level, or lack thereof, even when that group’s history is full of persecution and oppression.

The most glaring example are the Jews, whose emphasis on education and good values (I’d also argue innate intelligence, on average) has led them to be near the very top of earners and education levels. Yet they have accomplished this despite millennia of oppression (the Democrat FDR wouldn’t even let fleeing Jews from Europe dock here and returned them to their deaths), showing that one cannot blame bigotry and racism for failure.

That gets the leftists angry: “Here we are, trying to convince gullible idiots that any failures in the black community can, 100%, he blamed on racism….and then we have all these Jews, daring to succeed!? Some of them are one generation removed from having their families massacred in Germany, and they have the nerve to become college educated and hold professional jobs?! Damn?!”I

This explains the antisemitism on the left: they are resentful of Jews’ success in the face of bigotry - the worst imaginable! - and therefore chalk it up to them being “oppressors.” They are unable to admit that Jews succeed by prudent decisions and good personal traits.

I don't disagree, but I'd go a bit deeper, to the roots of Western Civilization.

I recommend Shapiro's book:

1.Three millennia ago, due to the start of monotheism, humanity began to construct the ‘house’ we live in today, the palace known as Western Civilization. Genesis 1:26 suddenly made every individual special, and made the argument against slavery.
In 1215, the Magna Carta underscored the premise with this language:
“Know ye, that we, in the presence of God, and for the salvation of our soul, and the souls of all our ancestors and heirs,….”
1215: Magna Carta - Online Library of Liberty

2.We’ve built western civilization on two pillars: God created every human in His image and human beings are able to investigate and make rational conclusions about the world. These two ideas were born in Jerusalem and Athens, respectively.
“If you believe that government has no right to intrude upon the exercise of your individual will, that you have a moral duty to be virtuous, that human beings are capable of bettering the world through the use of reason, you are a product of Jerusalem and Athens.”
Ben Shapiro, “The Right Side Of History.”

1641220501071.png

3. Every iteration of the Left, including the Democrat Party, stems from the French Revolution....

They gave up religion.....and serve a very different master.

2. Leaving Afghanistan.
  3. Deficit Reduction
  4. Replacing Obamacare
  5. Infrastructure Bill.

Didn't think so.

This...

1637867645511.png

.....Or this.....

1637867742947.png

Take your time.

You're hilarious...

Never heard of him.

1641221038940.png

I don't disagree, but I'd go a bit deeper, to the roots of Western Civilization.

I recommend Shapiro's book:

1.Three millennia ago, due to the start of monotheism, humanity began to construct the ‘house’ we live in today, the palace known as Western Civilization. Genesis 1:26 suddenly made every individual special, and made the argument against slavery.
In 1215, the Magna Carta underscored the premise with this language:
“Know ye, that we, in the presence of God, and for the salvation of our soul, and the souls of all our ancestors and heirs,….”
1215: Magna Carta - Online Library of Liberty

2.We’ve built western civilization on two pillars: God created every human in His image and human beings are able to investigate and make rational conclusions about the world. These two ideas were born in Jerusalem and Athens, respectively.
“If you believe that government has no right to intrude upon the exercise of your individual will, that you have a moral duty to be virtuous, that human beings are capable of bettering the world through the use of reason, you are a product of Jerusalem and Athens.”
Ben Shapiro, “The Right Side Of History.”

View attachment 583055

3. Every iteration of the Left, including the Democrat Party, stems from the French Revolution....

They gave up religion.....and serve a very different master.
I love Ben Shapiro. I’ll check it out.

And yes, liberalism seems to see religiosity as a threat. They, the liberals, want undying pledges of worship and loyalty to the state, and religious people of course worship only G-d. (Well, Jews….Christians of course also worship Jesus, but the same concept applies.)

Slightly off topic, but it’s the same reason that Pilate saw Jesus as a threat. He wanted people to have undivided loyalty to the Roman government without competition from anyone else.

Getting deeper into what you just said, liberals do not want what religion teaches: that individuals have the ability to choose what is right and virtuous, and “to leave the world a better place” than when you arrived (the latter a direction in Judaism, specifically). How can government, then, be tasked with making the decisions to do what IT determines is right, when rightfully the ability to do so is within the power of each person?

Forum List

Back