Is the Mexifornia lunacy hurting the Mexicrat Party nationally?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Are most Mexicrats and Indy’s smart enough to see what the DNC plans to bring to a city nearest them?
Is there anyone retarded enough to believe the Mexifornia model is moving in the right direction and on an uphill trajectory?

I've asked this numerous times in your threads, and never get an answer. Why do you continue to live in a state you obviously can't stand? Are Mexicans a convenient scapegoat for your failures in life?

I've asked this numerous times in your threads, and never get an answer. Why do you continue to live in a state you obviously can't stand? Are Mexicans a convenient scapegoat for your failures in life?

My failures? You know me?
In short, I make a lot of money here...my dream home is here, I have multiple businesses here, have lots of residential and commercial real estate here, have kids in college here. Do you get it now?

In short, I make a lot of money here...my dream home is here, I have multiple businesses here, have lots of residential and commercial real estate here, have kids in college here. Do you get it now?

Sounds like the "Mexifornia model" has been pretty good to you then.

That's great!

I guess it's not that bad after all.

Only those who live here fully understand the totality of democrat destruction. Thousands of people have left. Thousands more are planning to leave. For those of us that have chosen to remain, it's because the democrats have not managed to sever every tie.

We tell you what we we tell you so that you will recognize the danger when it comes to your doorstep and protect yourselves. If you don't believe us then you might well deserve your fate.

Put me on that list of preparing to leave.

That's great!

20 years ago California wasn't that bad. Considering the median home in California is $547,700, you tell me...in Los Angeles it's $686,700...San Francisco is $1,359,800.

That's great!

20 years ago California wasn't that bad. Considering the median home in California is $547,700, you tell me...in Los Angeles it's $686,700...San Francisco is $1,359,800.

It almost seems like...if there's a lot of demand to live in some location...then they raise the prices in those locations.

Weird. :eusa_think:

That's great!

It almost seems like...if there's a lot of demand to live in some location...then they raise the prices in those locations.

California is a national leader in outbound moves: Where did they go? – Orange County Register

That's great!

California is a national leader in outbound moves: Where did they go? – Orange County Register

And yet house prices are still high. I wonder why that is.

Sooooo weeeeirrrrddddd. :eusa_think:

That's great!

not weird at all. Property values in safe areas are high because people will pay a premium to life in a safe and clean neighborhood. Property values in poor neighborhoods are high because dozens of people will be on that contract in order to qualify. That's why Hispanics have been able to squeeze blacks out of traditionally black neighborhoods.

That's great!

Haha...you Father Government types are all the same...See, it’s not Mexifornia that has been good to me...I’ve been good for Mexifornia...My formula would have worked anywhere I applied it.

Last edited:

That's great!

not weird at all. Property values in safe areas are high because people will pay a premium to life in a safe and clean neighborhood. Property values in poor neighborhoods are high because dozens of people will be on that contract in order to qualify. That's why Hispanics have been able to squeeze blacks out of traditionally black neighborhoods.

Boy did you hit the nail on the head.

So I have gained all my wealth here but I want to bitch about it... Why couldn't you do that in Alabama or Mississippi? They must be far more lucrative by your posts......

That's great!

Haha...you Father Government types are all the same...See, it’s not Mexifornia that has been good to me...I’ve been good for Mexifornia...My formula would have worked anyware I applied it.

I don't know how stupid this gets...

Mexico used to own California, US just took it in a might is right attack...

Now he is complaining that Mexicans are living there...

Hey asshole, it was Mexicans land first...

That's great!

Haha...you Father Government types are all the same...See, it’s not Mexifornia that has been good to me...I’ve been good for Mexifornia...My formula would have worked anyware I applied it.

I guess you never learned about that Treaty that was signed by both sides where the USA PAID Mexico for the land we took from them.

Only time in history I can find where the conqueror paid for the land after taking it.

Only those who live here fully understand the totality of democrat destruction. Thousands of people have left. Thousands more are planning to leave. For those of us that have chosen to remain, it's because the democrats have not managed to sever every tie.

We tell you what we we tell you so that you will recognize the danger when it comes to your doorstep and protect yourselves. If you don't believe us then you might well deserve your fate.
I live in SW Missouri where the robber barons own all the land and real estate and prices are high for shotgun shack trailers and jobs pay min wage....Oh the glories of the Bible Belt low wage blues..All brought to you by republicans and all the position in govt. have been filled by repubs....and there is Hispanics, Somalians, SE Asians and Micronesians all brought here by Simmon's Foods or Tyson's Foods for work in the chicken kill plants...But keep on blaming them Dems because them rich powerful people love to laugh at the idiotic peons and their ignorance of how America is run by the corporations that own our govts......

That's great!

I guess you never learned about that Treaty that was signed by both sides where the USA PAID Mexico for the land we took from them.

Only time in history I can find where the conqueror paid for the land after taking it.
Just to make it legit since the Mexican govt. turned down the money offered by the US and when that happens the US started a war...Now that's an honest Injun Joe move, no?

Forum List

Back