Is the Mexifornia lunacy hurting the Mexicrat Party nationally?

I've asked this numerous times in your threads, and never get an answer. Why do you continue to live in a state you obviously can't stand? Are Mexicans a convenient scapegoat for your failures in life?

My failures? You know me?
In short, I make a lot of money here...my dream home is here, I have multiple businesses here, have lots of residential and commercial real estate here, have kids in college here. Do you get it now?

Sounds like the "Mexifornia model" has been pretty good to you then.

That's great!

I guess it's not that bad after all.

Haha...you Father Government types are all the same...See, it’s not Mexifornia that has been good to me...I’ve been good for Mexifornia...My formula would have worked anyware I applied it.

I don't know how stupid this gets...

Mexico used to own California, US just took it in a might is right attack...

Now he is complaining that Mexicans are living there...

Hey asshole, it was Mexicans land first...

LefTard Logic:
"I have a right to all the land I once occupied because I once occupied it."

I've asked this numerous times in your threads, and never get an answer. Why do you continue to live in a state you obviously can't stand? Are Mexicans a convenient scapegoat for your failures in life?

In short, I make a lot of money here...my dream home is here, I have multiple businesses here, have lots of residential and commercial real estate here, have kids in college here. Do you get it now?

That's great!

Haha...you Father Government types are all the same...See, it’s not Mexifornia that has been good to me...I’ve been good for Mexifornia...My formula would have worked anyware I applied it.

LefTard Logic:
It what Jesus would do just take it away..

That's great!

LefTard Logic:

When Jesus comes back he can take it.

That's great!

LefTard Logic:

When Jesus comes back he can take it.
He's on the way back from the Taqueria..

The MSM coddles the democrat party with phony polls and spin stories to the point that they think they are winning when they are in chaos. The hypocrisy of ignoring the crisis at the border while blaming the President is stunning but democrats operate by the old political playbook that assumes Cronkite is still the king of the airwaves and Americans are fools.

That's great!

I guess you never learned about that Treaty that was signed by both sides where the USA PAID Mexico for the land we took from them.

Only time in history I can find where the conqueror paid for the land after taking it.
Just to make it legit since the Mexican govt. turned down the money offered by the US and when that happens the US started a war...Now that's an honest Injun Joe move, no?

Mexico willingly sold it because they couldn't govern it in the first place.

Why did you neglect to mention that?

That's great!

I guess you never learned about that Treaty that was signed by both sides where the USA PAID Mexico for the land we took from them.

Only time in history I can find where the conqueror paid for the land after taking it.
Just to make it legit since the Mexican govt. turned down the money offered by the US and when that happens the US started a war...Now that's an honest Injun Joe move, no?

If they were so willing why did they tell the US no when it kept asking for them to sell California and the other areas out West?

Yes they are...

But

We can not blame anyone else at this time because blacks, gays and natives are all protected, the mexicrat is the new boogeyman...

I live in Tejas where the mexicrat is growing too fast...

That's great!

Haha...you Father Government types are all the same...See, it’s not Mexifornia that has been good to me...I’ve been good for Mexifornia...My formula would have worked anywhere I applied it.

And yet you choose to apply your magical formula to California.

Why is that?

So I have gained all my wealth here but I want to bitch about it... Why couldn't you do that in Alabama or Mississippi? They must be far more lucrative by your posts......

You have never been too Bama or ol'Miss because if you have you know there tis no money in those States...

That's great!

20 years ago California wasn't that bad. Considering the median home in California is $547,700, you tell me...in Los Angeles it's $686,700...San Francisco is $1,359,800.

It almost seems like...if there's a lot of demand to live in some location...then they raise the prices in those locations.

Weird. :eusa_think:
California is a national leader in outbound moves: Where did they go? – Orange County Register

And yet house prices are still high. I wonder why that is.

Sooooo weeeeirrrrddddd. :eusa_think:
not weird at all. Property values in safe areas are high because people will pay a premium to life in a safe and clean neighborhood. Property values in poor neighborhoods are high because dozens of people will be on that contract in order to qualify. That's why Hispanics have been able to squeeze blacks out of traditionally black neighborhoods.

So when there's demand for a certain neighborhood, then prices go up.

What a crazy concept!

20 years ago California wasn't that bad. Considering the median home in California is $547,700, you tell me...in Los Angeles it's $686,700...San Francisco is $1,359,800.

It almost seems like...if there's a lot of demand to live in some location...then they raise the prices in those locations.

California is a national leader in outbound moves: Where did they go? – Orange County Register

not weird at all. Property values in safe areas are high because people will pay a premium to life in a safe and clean neighborhood. Property values in poor neighborhoods are high because dozens of people will be on that contract in order to qualify. That's why Hispanics have been able to squeeze blacks out of traditionally black neighborhoods.

What a crazy concept!

The demand in shithole communities is created by shithole people...wetbacks, human cockroaches willing to live on top of one another. You'd know this if you've ever been to Mexifornia.

What a crazy concept!

The demand in shithole communities is created by shithole people...wetbacks, human cockroaches willing to live on top of one another. You'd know this if you've ever been to Mexifornia.

I know that prices go up where people CHOOSE to live.

Speaking of which, why do you CHOOSE to live here if it's so bad?

If they were so willing why did they tell the US no when it kept asking for them to sell California and the other areas out West?

Because the provincial leaders were corrupt and making a mint on the fact that they were the defacto dictators of the region.

Duh...

What a crazy concept!

My front yard is the pacific ocean...I don't live with the thirdworld filth....do you get it now?

What a crazy concept!

My front yard is the pacific ocean...I don't live with the thirdworld filth....do you get it now?

I do get it. It sounds like the "Mexifornia model" drew you in with beautiful weather and a nice view. It sure is nice here, isn't it?

I'm glad the "Mexifornia model" is working so nicely for you.

What a crazy concept!

I do get it. It sounds like the "Mexifornia model" drew you in with beautiful weather and a nice view. It sure is nice here, isn't it?

I'm glad the "Mexifornia model" is working so nicely for you.

"Haha...you Father Government types are all the same...See, it’s not Mexifornia that has been good to me...I’ve been good for Mexifornia...My formula would have worked anywhere I applied it."

You act as if brown people enhance a community or city....tell us, what predominantly dark community is a nice, clean productive community?

Forum List

Back