Is The Key To France Youth?

Well, you might have a point. Things change. Boom, bust. Civilizations end. New one shine one and take us to a better place. I don't see how a authoritarian theocratic hate group like Islam leading us anywhere but to a new dark age or self extinguishment. How is Islam naming your life better, Tommy? Will it make you better with beheadings and fear and sharia law?
Its not Islam is it ? These monsters kill more Muslims than Christians. They are an enemy of civilisation.
Please don't be cloying or condescending. Exactly why defend Muslims? An ideology that destroys its own, like Jupiter eating it's own children, why make them seem victims and give them an aura of victimhood ? They would destroy THEMSELVES. They should destroy themselves, it's hubris. Leave the west out of it. Don't enable them and their broken mentality.
Muslims are good people.There is a tiny minority that is sick. The majority should not be oppressed for the actions of a few. You are not responsible for the actions of other christians so why should muslims be responsible for the actions of other muslims ?
I am sure there where a few good Nazis too, but they didn't stop the bad Nazis from bombing Coventry. After awhile, good muslims and the bad ones, does it matter? Evil is when good men do NOTHING to stop the bad ones. And Islam is rife with "good" people.
My Grandfather was a Southern Baptist preacher, as well as a blacksmith and farmer. ......

Whoa, hey, watch it. That's "smith of color" if you don't mind.

European culture is a sponge that feeds off other cultures.Pretty much every aspect of our lives has improved through our assimilation of other cultures.European culture is not under any threat, it evolves for the better.
I would imagine it is similar in the US.
Well, you might have a point. Things change. Boom, bust. Civilizations end. New one shine one and take us to a better place. I don't see how a authoritarian theocratic hate group like Islam leading us anywhere but to a new dark age or self extinguishment. How is Islam naming your life better, Tommy? Will it make you better with beheadings and fear and sharia law?
Its not Islam is it ? These monsters kill more Muslims than Christians. They are an enemy of civilisation.
Please don't be cloying or condescending. Exactly why defend Muslims? An ideology that destroys its own, like Jupiter eating it's own children, why make them seem victims and give them an aura of victimhood ? They would destroy THEMSELVES. They should destroy themselves, it's hubris. Leave the west out of it. Don't enable them and their broken mentality.
Muslims are good people.There is a tiny minority that is sick. The majority should not be oppressed for the actions of a few. You are not responsible for the actions of other christians so why should muslims be responsible for the actions of other muslims ?
I am sure there where a few good Nazis too, but they didn't stop the bad Nazis from bombing Coventry. After awhile, good muslims and the bad ones, does it matter? Evil is when good men do NOTHING to stop the bad ones. And Islam is rife with "good" people.
Ok, so what did you personally do about the Charleston church massacre ? Or Oklahoma ? Or Orlando ?

The Le pens are nazis. They are a stain on France.

National Front (France) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In 2005, Jean-Marie Le Pen wrote in the far-right weekly magazine Rivarol that the German occupation of France "was not particularly inhumane, even if there were a few blunders, inevitable in a country of [220,000 square miles]" and in 1987 referred to the Nazi gas chambers as "a point of detail of the history of the Second World War." He has repeated the latter claim several times.[200] Also in 2004, Bruno Gollnisch said "I do not question the existence of concentration camps but historians could discuss the number of deaths. As to the existence of gas chambers, it is up to historians to speak their minds" (de se déterminer).[201] Jean-Marie Le Pen received fines for this sentence, Bruno Gollnisch was found not guilty by the courts of cassation.[202][203][204] The current leader of the party, Marine Le Pen distanced herself for a time from the party machine in protest against her father's comment.[205] During the 2012 presidential elections, Marine Le Pen sought the support of Jewish people in France, as her father did in 1988 when he went to see the World Jewish Congress.[206]

The party seems to attract holocaust deniers...

Marine LaPen and the National Front Party....lots of disturbing stuff in this article.

My third note concerns Chauprade, who is said by “Marine” to be a very possible Minister of Foreign Affairs. “The official version given by the U.S. authorities on Sept. 11 is not satisfying,” he said to me. “I believe that Islamic fundamentalism is used or even created by a secret force, a deep state hidden inside of the American state.” Chauprade never goes as far as naming this secret force as Jewish. But, when criticized in France for defending his conspiracy theory (after the release of a book on the subject and losing a teaching job at the prestigious Ecole Militaire as a consequence), he did mention “the Zionists” among the mysterious people who were trying to weaken him...

Marine LaPen and the National Front Party....lots of disturbing stuff in this article.

My third note concerns Chauprade, who is said by “Marine” to be a very possible Minister of Foreign Affairs. “The official version given by the U.S. authorities on Sept. 11 is not satisfying,” he said to me. “I believe that Islamic fundamentalism is used or even created by a secret force, a deep state hidden inside of the American state.” Chauprade never goes as far as naming this secret force as Jewish. But, when criticized in France for defending his conspiracy theory (after the release of a book on the subject and losing a teaching job at the prestigious Ecole Militaire as a consequence), he did mention “the Zionists” among the mysterious people who were trying to weaken him...
Vichy trash. The current version is trying to soft peddle the nazi pedigree in order to get elected. Even Farage declined to team up with them.

According to the ADL and other groups, Anti semitism in France, Germany, and Europe in general, has been on the rise in recent years. This is alarming but hardly surprising, since several million of the EUs migrants come from ME and North African (mena) countries, where hatred of Israel and Jews, as well as holocaust denial, is rampant.
Seems our gvmnts didn't care to take this into consideration, just like they didn't care to think about the misogyny either, for example. Record numbers of Jews have been leaving France, and Europe in general, for Israel, in response to this perfectly predictable rise in attacks on them.

Immigration, Antisemitism and the Future of European Democracy

At the beginning of the emotional debate sparked by the huge influx of refugees into Europe, leaders of the small vulnerable Jewish communities in Europe did not dare express their fears — lest they be painted as racists or Islamophobes. At that point, the dominant voices in Western Europe not only favored the intake of all refugees, but bullied many early critics into silence.

Nor did Jews dare ask an obvious question: do European leaders have a responsibility to incorporate concerns of Jewish communities already reeling from antisemitic threats and attacks often emanating from radicalized Muslims?

Now, as European leaders seek to recalibrate their policies toward the continuing influx from the Middle East, several Jewish leaders have begun to speak out.

Oskar Deutsch, chairman of the Jewish community in Vienna, wrote in the Austrian daily Kurier that his community has helped many refugees over the years. But the arrival of 20 million Muslims in Europe over recent decades, he says, has led to increased physical antisemitic attacks and migration of Jews. Deutsch added that refugees arriving now from Syria and Afghanistan come from societies where antisemitism is a staple in schoolbooks, media, and on social networks. Terror against Israelis, and Muslim attacks on Jewish schools, synagogues, museums, and other institutions are often glorified in these countries. ...

....A newly published report by the Fundamental Rights Agency elaborates on the sizable increase of antisemitism in Europe. For instance, a Jewish defense organization in France reported that almost all attacks on Jews are carried out by Muslims. In the Netherlands this is true for more than 60% of all anti-Semitic attacks. There are also strong indications that many antisemitic incidents go unreported....

...It is also likely that the massive refugee influx will lead to greater support for extreme right wing parties, whose ideology poses yet another danger to Jewish communities.

Jews are left to wonder whether anyone else will express concerns that Germany could be welcoming some new arrivals who take the Koran literally, and believe that Jews are pigs and monkeys. In the 20th century, dehumanization of Jews was a centerpiece of German Nazi ideology, which classified Jews as vermin or bacteria and paved the way for the Holocaust...

Immigration, Antisemitism and the Future of European Democracy

Europe has lost religion period. Interesting how their general decline follows.

As French Jews vote for Le Pen, a case of the enemy of my enemy?

National Front’s tough stance on terrorism and the long memory of French Jews expelled from Arab lands make for a growing number of Jewish voters for a party once deemed taboo.

BY AMANDA BORSCHEL-DAN December 8, 2015, 4:51 pm 31

A veteran French immigrant to Israel was asked this week for her reaction to the victory of hardliner Marine Le Pen’s National Front party in Sunday’s first round of regional elections.

Nonplussed, she said that while no one she knows would go on record about voting for Le Pen, there are many French Jews who did. And, pointing to the years of low-flame persecution her family and friends have experienced in Paris suburbs, she asked, “Can you blame them?”

The confluence of a decade of attacks on Jews in France, November’s multi-pronged terrorism, and rampant unemployment, has created a growing swath of unexpected but receptive voters for Le Pen’s “France for the French” party — the Jews. ...

....Increasingly, some Jews — after years of being on the frontlines of France’s war on terror — are voting for the party that is seen to be toughest on security. For them, after 10 years of living in big city suburbs facing anti-Semitic insults and even physical attacks from their largely Muslim immigrant neighbors, one could say the party’s strong xenophobic stance has a certain je ne sais quoi...

Anti-semitism is ancient in Europe and never really went away. The rise of the NF party is a good example. It's convenient to blame it all on the Muslims, because, yes - anti-semitism IS a problem in the Muslim community there, but that's just (to paraphrase someone else's terminology) a duplicitous, lazy ploy, designed to make us all take our eyes off the real problems such as the rise of extreme, fascist, rightwing politics that are joined at the hip with anti-semitism, xenophobia and rampant nationalism. Sure, it's all about being against Muslims - but once the "Muslim problem" is solved they'll turn their attention back on the Jews because there has to be SOMEONE to blame. The answer is not more regressive, anti-(insert ethnic/racial/religious group of choice) but a uniting that stresses common values, rights, and freedoms that all citizens have a right to expect and an intolerance of those who seek to diminish them through either law or violence or intimidation.

Until we take anti-Semitism seriously, the scourge will only get uglier
Muslim Migrants Fan European Anti-Semitism
The far Right is rising and anti-Semitism is back in Europe. How short is our collective memory?

Ever notice how extremist groups lose traction when the economy is going well? Perhaps we should focus on that more.

Ever notice how extremist groups lose traction when the economy is going well? Perhaps we should focus on that more.

Hard times, uncertain times, especially regarding economy, job losses, things beyond immediate control tend to lead to more extreme and populist groups rising and make it easier to spread nationalistic fervor, and exclude or scapegoat "outsiders". People who feel powerless in the face of what are global events, feel empowered. I think there are rough times and transitions ahead.

Which is why Hillary and Trump are problems, they both divide in different, but equally damaging ways.

National Front’s tough stance on terrorism and the long memory of French Jews expelled from Arab lands make for a growing number of Jewish voters for a party once deemed taboo.

A veteran French immigrant to Israel was asked this week for her reaction to the victory of hardliner Marine Le Pen’s National Front party in Sunday’s first round of regional elections.

Nonplussed, she said that while no one she knows would go on record about voting for Le Pen, there are many French Jews who did. And, pointing to the years of low-flame persecution her family and friends have experienced in Paris suburbs, she asked, “Can you blame them?”

The confluence of a decade of attacks on Jews in France, November’s multi-pronged terrorism, and rampant unemployment, has created a growing swath of unexpected but receptive voters for Le Pen’s “France for the French” party — the Jews. ...

....Increasingly, some Jews — after years of being on the frontlines of France’s war on terror — are voting for the party that is seen to be toughest on security. For them, after 10 years of living in big city suburbs facing anti-Semitic insults and even physical attacks from their largely Muslim immigrant neighbors, one could say the party’s strong xenophobic stance has a certain je ne sais quoi...

Amazingly this nonplussed person has no name. I think it is safe to conclude BS.

Amazingly this nonplussed person has no name. I think it is safe to conclude BS.

You probably should, no point in thinking about it and having an aneurysm.

Which is why Hillary and Trump are problems, they both divide in different, but equally damaging ways.

I was actually pleased with the last day of the convention, I felt better about Hillary. What comes to me first and foremost with this election cycle is this - is this the BEST we can come up with? Scary huh?

Forum List

Back